剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Obviously.
那当然啦
But she will tell Mrs. Peri about us, I know it!
这样她会告诉佩里太太我们的事 我就知道
You know what?
你知道吗
Let her.
让她说去吧
Mr. Spence.
斯宾思先生
I just had a heart attack.
我前不久刚刚心脏病发作
"Life is short" is more than a theory to me.
"人生苦短"对我来说不只是一个理论
I gotta be with someone who can make me happy.
我要和能让我开心的人在一起
Mrs. Peri wants to make you happy.
佩里太太想让你高兴
Well, she had her chance.
她曾经有过机会
You gotta give her another one.
你得再给她个机会
Why?
为什么
When Mrs. Evelyn caught us,
当伊芙琳太太抓住我们时
I saw our reflection in the glass.
我从玻璃里看到我们的影子
And we looked like bad people.
我们看起来像坏人
If you try to make your marriage work
如果你试着挽救你的婚姻
and it doesn't,
实在不行的话
then maybe we can talk about the future.
那时也许我们能讨论一下未来
But I need to know you tried, okay?
但是我得知道你试过 好吗
Okay.
好吧
So what are we gonna do
那我们要怎么处理
about the crazy lady that wants my kid?
那个想要我孩子的疯女人
Maybe we should talk to the guy
也许我们应该和那个疯狂到
that was crazy enough to marry her.
娶她的人谈谈
I did not know Alfred spoke to Valentina.
我不知道阿尔弗雷德告诉了瓦伦蒂娜
You must believe me.
你得相信我
I do.
我相信你
So, is Valentina going to go through with it?
那瓦伦蒂娜愿意吗
She wants to.
她愿意
But you're gonna talk her out of it.
不过你得阻止她
You can't ask me to do that.
我不能那样做
Alfred will leave me.
阿尔弗雷德会离开我的
Let's put aside for the moment
我们先撇开这颗卵子
that this egg will become my grandchild.
会成为我的外孙不谈
He or she will be raised by a man in his 70s and you.
这个孩子会由一个七十多岁的老头和你养大
Alfred will be a wonderful father.
阿尔弗雷德会是个好父亲
I'm sure he'll be devoted...
我相信他会为这个孩子鞠躬尽瘁
during the few years he has left.
直到短短几年他死而后已
That's what's bothering you-- his age?
你介意的是这个 他的年龄
What's bothering me is the idea that he'll die
我介意的是他死后
and the baby will be left with you.
这个孩子就会跟着你了
That's a silly thing to say.
这样说可真够傻的
You know I'm a good mother.
你知道我是个好母亲
Zoila.
佐拉
I'm not saying you don't love Remi.
我不是说你不爱雷米
I know you do. You just never...
我知道你爱他 你只是从不...
put him first.
把他放在首位
That's not true. I was there!
不是这样的 我亲眼目睹的
I saw you fall apart
我亲眼看到每一任丈夫离开你时
each time husband number whatever left you.
你崩溃无法支撑的样子
And you'd make Remi pick up the pieces.
你总会让雷米收拾烂摊子
God, how many times did you interrupt his childhood
你这样干涉他的童年 让他收拾烂摊子
pulling crap like that?
到底有多少次了
So what if I was a little unstable back then?
那又怎样 我当时只是有些情绪不稳
Remi has turned out beautifully.
雷米现在变成了一个多好的人
That's what matters.
这才是重要的
He has problems.
他有问题的
And you won't pay attention long enough to see them.
你却从没花心思 甚至都没留意他有问题
What kind of problems?
什么问题
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Remi is not on a ski trip.
雷米没有在滑雪旅行
Where is he?
那他去哪了
He's in rehab.
他在康复中心
He's using again.
他复吸了
Why didn't anyone tell me?
为什么没人告诉我
We were worried you'd fall apart.
我们担心你会崩溃
You didn't even give me a chance. That's not fair.
你都没给我机会 这不公平
After all I've said...
我说了这么多
are you really gonna make this about you?
你真的还是只想说自己那点事儿吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他没事吧
We don't know.
我们不知道
That is why
这就是
you need to tell my daughter that you don't want her child.
你要告诉我女儿你不想要她的孩子的原因
You need to look after your own.
你得照顾你自己
Hello. I'm here to see Birdie Gladwell.
你好 我找博蒂·格莱德威尔
Hello, Birdie.
你好呀 博蒂
Well, look who the cat dragged in.
瞧瞧是谁来啦
Hey, Mirta!
你好 米尔塔
Don't take it personally.
她不是针对你
She's just having one of her bad days.
她只是这几天心情不好
What's that?
那是什么
I bought you a little something.
我给你买♥♥了点小礼物
Well, aren't you the sweetest thing?
你真是太贴心啦
It's silk.
是丝巾
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Beats the piece of crap my niece knit.
比我侄女织的那件破玩意儿好多了
You know... Birdie,
你知道 博蒂
I bet those nurses would like to see your new scarf.
我猜那些护士很想看看你的新丝巾
They'll be green with envy.
她们会嫉妒得眼红的
I'll be right back. Okay.
我一会儿就回来 好的
Hello, Mirta.
你好 米尔塔
I'm Marisol.
我是玛莉索
I just want to talk to you about your granddaughter.
我只是想跟你聊聊你的孙女
Flora?
芙罗拉
Yes! Yes!
是的 是的
I want to talk about flora.
我想聊聊芙罗拉
Why don't you come to see me?
你为什么不来看我
What?
什么
Are you angry with your abuelita?
你生奶奶的气了吗
No.
没有
I'm not angry.
我没生气
I did not mean to yell the last time.
我上次不是故意冲你吼的
What you said, it--it--
你说的事情
it made me so ashamed.
让我感到很丢脸
What did I say, abuela?
我说了什么 奶奶
How did I shame you?
我怎么让你丢脸了
You were a bad girl, mijita.
你是个坏姑娘 我的宝贝
That boy--he-- he loves you.
那个男孩 他爱你
What boy?
什么男孩
Eddie.
埃迪
Who else?
还能有谁
I told you about Eddie?
我跟你说了埃迪
He loves you.
他爱你
I-I can see in his eyes.
我能从他眼睛里看出来
That's nice to hear.
太好了
But you-- you are so cruel to him.
但是你 你对他太残忍♥了
I am?
是吗
The way you talk to him.
你跟他说话的样子
Y-you take him for granted.
你把他对你的好视为理所当然
Do you think I love Eddie...
你觉得我爱埃迪
at all?
是吗
In your own way.
用你自己的方式
But he's not gonna marry you
但是如果他发现你怀孕了
when he finds out you're pregnant.
他是不会娶你的
I told you about that?
我跟你说了怀孕的事吗
Oh, to cheat on such a nice boy.
背叛那么善良的一个男孩
And with his friend?
还是和他的朋友一起
His friend?
他朋友
Did you just say "his friend"?
你刚刚是说他的朋友吗
Abuela?
奶奶
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表