剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Yes!
是啊
See, I knew there'd be a hug.
你看 我就说你会抱住我
How can I ever thank you?
我该怎么报答你啊
You can start by ironing my pink top.
你可以从帮我熨那件粉色上衣开始
I want to wear it on the plane.
我明天坐飞机要穿
Mrs. Peri?
佩里太太
I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life.
我会感激你一辈子的
I'm so glad.
我真开心
See you then.
到时候见
Bye.
拜
Hello, awkward.
真尴尬
What's wrong?
怎么了
Genevieve just told me
吉纳维芙刚告诉我
the Powells are hosting her engagement party.
她的订婚派对在鲍威尔家举♥行♥
And we haven't seen them since the night
自从那天晚上迈克尔把艾德里安揍了一顿后
that Michael punched Adrian.
我们再没见过面
Do you have to go?
必须去吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
But Genevieve is inviting half of Beverly Hills.
不过吉纳维芙邀请了半个比佛利山庄的人
So hopefully we will get lost in the crowd.
但愿我们能埋没在人群中
Why is Phillipe so important to Michael?
为什么菲利普对迈克尔如此重要
Oh, Phillipe--
菲利普
he just pays him tons and tons of money.
他刚付给了他大把的钞票
What does Michael do for Phillipe?
迈克尔为菲利普做了什么事
I don't know. Legal stuff.
我不知道 法律事务吧
Why?
怎么了
No reason.
随便问问
Are you sure? You seem very...
确定没事吗 你看起来很
interested.
有兴趣
Honestly, I just saw a picture of him today-- Phillipe.
老实说 我刚看到了张菲利普的照片
So I've just -- he's been on my mind.
所以他一直在我脑海中挥之不去
Michael? It's me.
迈克尔 是我
Uh... I don't know if this is something
我不知道这是否
that you would care about,
值得你担心
but Marisol just asked me a whole bunch of questions
但玛莉索刚问了我一连串的问题
about Phillipe.
关于菲利普的
Hey. What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. Uh...
没事
I'm just -- uh, it was a long plane ride.
我只是 刚飞过长途罢了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Maybe we can go for a walk later.
也许我们一会儿能去散个步
Take the baby in a stroller?
推着宝宝一起出去
That's very Norman Rockwell of you.
你的举动非常不寻常啊
It's such a beautiful night.
多么美好的夜晚
Why are you in such a good mood?
你怎么心情这么好
I'm about to do something wonderful for Rosie.
我马上要为罗西做件好事
And I'm feeling -- I don't know--
我感觉 我不知道
proud of myself.
为自己骄傲吧
Well, what exactly are you about to do?
你到底要做什么
Hey. I just heard the good news.
我刚听到那个好消息
You must be so excited to see Miguel again.
你一定很激动 能再见到米格尔了
Part of me can't believe that Peri's doing this.
我简直不敢相信佩里会这么做
It's like her first official act of kindness.
这好像是她第一次做出这种好事
You must be feeling... guilty right now.
你现在一定很 内疚吧
But this doesn't have to change anything between us.
不过这不会改变我们的关系
We can still get married.
我们仍然可以结婚
I am begging you.
我恳求你
Don't let this one act of kindness
别让这个善举
keep us from being happy.
影响我们的快乐生活
Peri will forgive us in time.
佩里终究会原谅我们的
Tell me we're still good.
告诉我 我们没事
Darling...
亲爱的
What is our net worth?
我们有多少净资产
Well, if you count the jet
如果你算上喷气式飞机
and the stocks and the art and the summer home,
股票 艺术品 还有避暑山庄的话
Uh, about $100 million, I should think. Why?
大约一亿美金吧 怎么了
I need to know what I can expect
我得知道在和解协议中
in the way of a settlement.
我能得到多少钱
What?
什么
I'm divorcing you.
我要和你离婚
So I'm entitled to $50 million,
这么说我能分到五千万
but I don't want to seem bitter.
可我不想看起来太苦情
Maybe I will settle for 40 as a gesture of goodwill.
也许为了表示友好 给我四千万就行
I don't understand.
我不明白
It has recently occurred to me
我最近在想
that I don't have to be unhappy.
我没必要过得这么不开心
There is someone out there who will cherish me
围城之外 会有别的人珍惜我
and make love to me with wild passionate abandon.
野性狂热充满激♥情♥地和我做♥爱♥
And I'm going to find this wonderful stranger
在我胸部还没下垂前
before my breasts get any lower.
我要找到这个好心的陌生人
But what about me?
那我呢
I suppose you'll be alone.
你会独自生活
I know it will be painful.
我知道这会很痛苦
And I'm sorry, but I need to be loved.
我很抱歉 可我需要被爱
I love you.
我爱你
I just don't want to touch you.
我只是不想碰你
Hmm, my darling.
亲爱的
That sentence just cost you $50 million.
刚才那句话会让你付出五千万的代价
Are you wearing Armani?
你穿的是阿玛尼吗
I am.
没错
You look good.
看起来不错
No. You look good.
不 你看着不错
I look sexy as hell.
我看起来性感至极
What have you been up to?
你最近在做什么
Nothing much.
没什么事
Just... rocking the entertainment industry.
只是 撼动娱乐业
That's all.
仅此而已
And how are you doing that?
你是怎么做到的
Since we last spoke,
自从上次谈话后
I have been accepted into the Starwonder agent training program.
我被星奇经纪人培训项目录取了
You're gonna be an agent?
你要做一名经纪人吗
You sound surprised.
你听起来很惊讶
Well, you're not smarmy or ruthless.
你不阿谀奉承 也不冷酷
That's why there's a training program.
所以才要去培训
I finish Friday. And after that,
周五结课 在那之后
I will be a full-fledged agent...
我会是一名羽翼丰满的经纪人
in the music division.
在音乐部门
The music division?
音乐部门
Oh, yeah, and you'll be the first client I sign.
是的 而你将是我签约的第一名艺人
Go ahead.
过来吧
Kiss me. I-I know you want to.
吻我 我知道你想
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
If it didn't pan out,
如果没法成功
I didn't want to get your hopes up. But now...
我不希望让你有太多期待 但现在
Sam, I don't know what to say.
山姆 我不知道该说什么好
I love you, Carmen.
我爱你 卡门
So I'm gonna make it happen for you.
所以我要让你梦想成真
I'm gonna make you a star.
我要让你成为明星
That's great.
真好
But I don't really care about that anymore.
但是我已经不在意了
My priorities have changed.
我生活的重心已经变化了
How can you switch... priorities?
你怎么会改变 生活重心
I mean, from the day I met you,
从我遇见你开始
all you talked about was being a famous singer.
你就一心只想成为名歌♥手
That's true, and I appreciate your support.
确实是这样 我很感激你的支持
I-I-I don't want to be a music agent.
我不想做音乐经纪人
I hate agents. And--
我痛恨经纪人 而且
And I'm not that crazy about music. I mean--
而且我也没有那么喜欢音乐
Listen to me.
听我说
It's not that I don't want to have a career. It's just--
我不是不想成就一番事业 只是
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表