剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He's very handsome.
他很帅
Yeah.
是啊
I guess he is.
我觉得也是
Well, I hope you have a good time.
祝你玩得愉快
This is work. I have to take this.
工作的事 我得接一下
You have to work with me here.
你得来这和我一起工作
This is a chance for me to make some real money.
这是个让我大赚一笔的机会
Oh, he will.
他会的
Of course he will pay.
他当然会付钱了
Because it's on video.
因为录下来了
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
I remembered something.
我想起来点事
He would have loved it.
他肯定喜欢
Do you really think so? I do.
你真这么想吗 真的
Well, you never know.
谁知道呢
He might not have had a sense of style.
他也许还没什么时尚感
With us as parents?
有咱们做父母会没有吗
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Been 15 years since he died.
他已经走了十五年了
Doesn't seem possible, does it?
难以置信 是吧
Have you forgiven me yet?
你原谅我了吗
No.
没有
I didn't think so, but I had to ask.
我觉得也是 但我还是得问问
Could you forgive me if I caused his death?
如果他是因我而死 你能原谅我吗
Of course not.
当然不能
Well, there you go.
那不就是了
But you still look beautiful by candlelight.
但你在烛光下还是很美的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is there any chance you'd want to make love to me tonight?
你今晚想和我做♥爱♥吗
What a bizarre question.
好奇怪的问题
15 years is a long time.
十五年太漫长了
I thought the novelty might appeal to you.
我以为新奇感会吸引你
You took your eyes off of him.
你没看好他
You let that car plow right into him.
你让那辆车径直撞向了他
You're not interested. I get it.
你没兴趣 我知道了
I'm still so filled with rage. I can barely touch your hand.
我依然满腔愤怒 我几乎不能碰你的手
Well, you've certainly gotten back at me
你那个恶心的小癖好
with your disgusting little hobby.
的确是对我很好的报复
I told you. If I was going to stay,
我说过了 要我留下来的话
my needs would have to be met.
我的欲求就要得到满足
That was the deal. You agreed.
有言在先的 你同意了
And you broke the rules when you crossed the line
是你违反了规则 又去偷♥窥♥
from voyeur to participant.
又找人参与
You're talking about Flora. Aren't we always?
你在说芙罗拉的事 不一直都是吗
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
We allow ourselves one day of the year to talk about our son.
咱们一年就允许自己一天谈论儿子
Why are you ruining it?
你干嘛要扫兴呢
You're right.
你说得对
I apologize...
我为这一切
for everything.
向你道歉
Next year, I'm going to buy Barrett
明年我要给巴雷特买♥♥
an Armani tux.
一件阿玛尼的燕尾服
Armani?
阿玛尼吗
With his sense of style,
以他的时尚感
he would accept nothing less.
他只看得上一流品牌
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表