剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Mr. Spence?!
斯宾思先生
What in god's name happened? Mr. Spence had a heart attack.
到底发生了什么事 斯宾思先生心脏病发作了
About your trust fund... It's gone, too?
关于你的信托基金 也都没了吗
You always could party with the best of them.
你总能跟那些神人一起开派对
I haven't done that in a while. You owe me.
我已经有段时间不碰那个了 你欠我的
You're taking this really well. No, no, I'm good.
你接受得挺好的 不 不 我没事
I'm--I'm great, actually.
实际上 我好得很
Who are you? I'm Julie.
你是谁 我是朱莉
I work next door for the Higgins.
在隔壁的希金斯家工作
Are you jealous? I am jealous.
你嫉妒了 是的
Marisol had a nasty little shock today.
玛莉索今天被恶心的东西震惊到了
I belive she happened upon one of your nauseating dvds.
我相信她今天不小心发现了你的一张恶心光盘
This could be devastating
如果录像流出
if any of these got out. Oh, my god.
会产生毁灭性的后果 天啊
Michael!
迈克尔
You listen to me, you pervert.
给我好好听着 你这个变♥态♥
I'm not leaving here without those DVDs!
拿不到光盘我是不会走的
I'm going to give them what they came for...
我这就去把他们想要的东西拿给他们
and then we're gonna put this nasty little mess behind us.
之后我们就把这点小麻烦抛诸脑后了
Oh, and, Marisol...
还有玛莉索
you're fired.
你被解雇了
You lied to our faces.
你当着我们的面撒谎
Pretending to be a maid.
假装是个女佣
Pretending to be our friend!
假装是我们的朋友
You were close to Flora.
你们和芙罗拉很亲密
And I needed to know the truth about her.
我必须知道关于她的真♥相♥
So you admit you were just using us?
所以你承认你不过是在利用我们
I am trying to get my son out jail!
我是想救我儿子出狱
Well, you can stop pretending,
你可以不用假装了
'cause I am telling everyone who you really are!
因为我要告诉大家你的真实身份
I don't think so.
我不这么想
You just watch me.
等着瞧吧
Well, then I guess I'm gonna have to tell Peri Westmore
那我就只得告诉佩里·韦斯特莫
that you're sleeping with her husband.
你和她老公上♥床♥了
What?
什么
Yeah. I know about Spence.
对 我知道你和斯宾思的事情
So here is the deal.
我们做笔交易
You don't tell my secret, and I won't tell yours.
你替我保守秘密 我也不告发你
I... hate you!
我 恨你
I can live with that. Guys?
恨就恨吧 姑娘们
What the hell is going on?
发生什么事了
I've come to apologize.
我是来道歉的
Really?
真的吗
I feel so badly...
对于那晚的事
about what happened the other night.
我真的觉得很抱歉
I had no idea Mr. Stappord would attack your husband.
我完全不知道斯塔普德先生会打您丈夫
Is that all?
说完了吗
I also... wanted to tell you that
我也想告诉您
I've grown fond of you and Mr. Powell.
我渐渐喜欢上了您和鲍威尔先生
And if you could find it in your heart
如果您内心深处愿意
to forgive me,
原谅我
I would love to come back and work for you.
我很愿意回来为您工作
Good help does more than fold shirts and wash dishes.
好的佣人不仅仅要叠衣服和刷碗
The people who work for us must also keep our secrets.
我们的佣人必须也能保守秘密
And since you are incapable of doing that,
既然你没法做到那点
I'm sure you will understand why we will never
我肯定你能理解 我们为什么绝不会
allow you in this house again.
再容许你踏进这间房♥子半步
Marisol! Come here. Sit.
玛莉索 来坐坐
Take off your load.
休息一下
She meant to say... I got it.
她的意思是 我明白
Thank you. So how are you guys?
谢谢 你们过的怎么样
We're good. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
I'm fine. Why?
我很好 怎么了
We heard the Powells fired you.
我们听说鲍威尔一家炒了你
News travels fast.
消息传得真快
Especially on the L.P.L.
特别是在拉渠
The latina pipeline.
拉丁人的渠道
We also heard Michael Stappord
我们也听说了迈克尔·斯塔普德
got into a fistfight with Mr. Powell.
和鲍威尔先生大打出手
You don't have to gossip if you don't feel like it.
如果你不想 可以不和我们八卦
But when you do...
但如果你想说...
we are so here for you.
我们一定竖着耳朵听
There was some drama, yes.
确实是场闹剧
And you're okay?
你还好吗
Oh, I'm fine.
我没事
Mm, good.
那就好
What is this?
这是什么
It's from all of us.
我们给你凑的
I don't understand.
我不明白
It was obvious you took that job with the Powells
很明显 你为鲍威尔一家工作
because you needed the extra money.
是因为你需要赚更多的钱
So... until you find another job--
所以 在你找到另一份工作之前
Which won't be long
不会花很长时间的
because we hear about every job that opens up.
因为我们知道所有需要人的工作
God bless the L.P.L.
上帝保佑拉渠
I can't believe you guys did this.
真不敢相信你们这样做了
Well, what's the big surprise?
有什么好惊讶的
You're our friend.
你是我们的朋友
And that means we've got your back.
也就是说我们挺你
Did I say that right? You did.
我说对了吗 对了
Absolutely.
很对
Remi?
雷米
Hey, you.
你好啊
What are you doing up so early?
你怎么这么早起来了
It's, uh, 9:00 in the morning.
现在都上午九点了
Is it? Wow. Must have lost track of time.
是吗 我都没注意时间
You spilled something on your jacket.
你外套脏了
I'm not surprised.
一点都不奇怪
Me and some buddies went to this club last night.
我昨晚跟兄弟们去夜店了
It was insane! I wish you could have gone.
太疯狂了 真希望你能来
I wish you would have asked me to go.
真希望你能邀请我
All right. Well, let me make it up to you.
好吧 那让我补偿你吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
May I have this dance?
能陪我跳支舞吗
How much did you have to drink?
你喝了多少酒
Not one drop. Come on. Dance with me.
滴酒未沾 来吧 陪我跳舞
Remi, this is silly. Why?
雷米 好傻哦 为什么
For starters, there's no music.
首先 没音乐
Then I'll sing.
那我唱歌♥
You know what's crazy?
知道什么很疯狂吗
All the people that never dance.
那些从没跳过舞的人
I mean, the world is full of music,
这世界充满了音乐
and they can't hear it...
他们却充耳不闻
Which is sad because life is short.
人生苦短 这样太惨了
And we have to dance while we can.
我们要趁还能跳的时候尽情跳舞
What's wrong with your eyes?
你的眼睛怎么了
What? Your pupils are tiny.
什么 你的瞳孔缩小了
Uh... it's-- it's--it's nothing.
没 没事的
I'm just tired. I'm actually gonna go to bed. Okay.
就是累了 我得上♥床♥歇着去了 好吧
You want me to clean your jacket?
要我帮你洗外套吗
Uh, just get it later. I'm gonna go conk out.
晚点再来拿吧 我先去睡了
Thanks for the dance.
谢谢你陪我跳舞
I felt awful, Ida.
我很内疚 艾达
These women don't make that much.
这些女人赚得不多
What did they have to sacrifice
要凑出这笔钱
to scrape that money together?
得花多大功夫啊
Well, once we get Eddie out of jail,
埃迪一出狱
you can come back and write them all a check.
你就可以回来给她们每人都开张支票
It's not just that. They really...
不止如此 她们真的很
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表