剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It took him that long?
花了这么长时间吗
Hey. What's all this?
这是什么
I thought you might like some tea.
我觉得你应该想喝杯茶
Oh. That was nice of you.
你真好
Why two cups?
为什么是两杯
I'm so used to preparing the tray for your mom,
我习惯在有人陪你妈妈的时候
when she has company.
给她准备茶了
I guess I wasn't thinking. Sorry.
考虑不周 抱歉
Well, hey, since you're here,
既然都来了
why not stay and have a cup of tea with me?
何不留下一起喝一杯
If you insist.
盛情难却
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
I saw you coming out of the Stafford house this morning.
今早我看到你从斯塔福德家出来
Did you take over for Lupe?
你是接替露佩的吗
Yes. I'm the new maid.
对 我是新来的女仆
Lupe told us Mr. Stafford's new wife, is a hot mess.
露佩说斯塔福德的新妻子很难伺候
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh, she's okay. Just a bit insecure.
还好吧 只是缺乏安全感
God, is it awful of me to gossip about my employers?
天呐 这样八卦我的雇主是不是不好
Honey, if you're gonna sit by us, it's a requirement.
亲爱的 如果你想加入我们 八卦可是必备技能
One time, Miss Genevieve asked me to hand her shampoo,
有次吉纳维芙小姐在洗澡的时候
while she was still in the shower.
让我给她递洗发水
That's not so bad.
也没那么糟糕嘛
She wasn't alone.
她不是一个人洗
They were in there for another hour.
他们又一起洗了一个小时
The whole time, I'm thinking, Lord, I have to clean that.
期间我一直在想 天呐 我得清理他们的战场
So... do you know all the maids who work around here?
这么说 这里工作的女仆你们都认识吗
Sure.
当然了
What about the girl who got killed?
被谋杀的那个姑娘呢
Her name was Flora.
她叫芙罗拉
That had to have been a shock.
一定令大家非常震惊吧
I would've been more shocked, if she had been somewhere else.
如果她不是这个结局 我才更震惊呢
But those people she worked for...
但她工作的人家...
The Powells? What about them?
鲍威尔斯一家吗 他们怎么了
They're... strange.
他们...很奇怪
In what way?
怎么个奇怪法
It's late. We have to get going.
时候不早了 我们得走了
It was so nice to meet you, Marisol.
很高兴认识你 玛莉索
You, too.
我也是
Come on, Rosie.
走吧 罗西
Venga. Venga, Vengas.
维加 维加 维加斯
See you around.
大家回见
Yeah.
回见
What is wrong with you, Rosie?
你怎么回事 罗西
Yeah, at first, I wasn't sure about moving back home.
起初我还不确定要不要搬回来
I forgot how nice it is here.
我是忘了这里多舒服了
No one waits on me back at the Frat House.
在兄弟会可没人等我回家
I like waiting on you.
我喜欢等你
You spilled.
你洒出来了
what would you like for breakfast tomorrow?
你明天早餐想吃什么
I'd love to cook for you.
我想做饭给你吃
Oh. Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
I like all sorts of things.
我什么都爱吃
Do you know how to make French toast?
你会做法式吐司吗
No. But I'm eager to learn.
不会 但是我可以学
Oh, I'm telling you, Taylor,
我跟你说吧 泰勒
the house has become a disaster area.
这房♥子现在乱得一团糟
I've got dirty dishes in the sink,
水池里都是没洗的碗碟
laundry piling up. I'm at my wit's end.
脏衣服也堆成了堆 我已经黔驴技穷了
Why don't you call the agency?
你怎么不给中介公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Have them send somebody?
让他们给你找个女佣
I tried.
我试过了
They gave me attitude because Flora was murdered.
可他们为了芙罗拉被杀的事对我摆脸色
I'd understand if I'd had a few maids slaughtered,
要是我家的女佣都出事了 我也能理解
but I've only lost the one. It's not fair.
可是就这么一个呀 他们凭什么对我这样
I could come clean your house.
我可以来帮你打扫
I mean, if you're having trouble finding someone.
我是说 如果你找不到人的话
That is so sweet.
太好了
Thank you, Lupe.
谢谢你 露佩
It's Marisol.
她叫玛莉索
I thought her name was Lupe.
我还以为她叫露佩呢
That was the previous maid.
那是之前那个
Oh, well, you could be her twin.
好吧 你跟她长得真像
She looks nothing like Lupe.
她长得一点也不像露佩
I thought she had work done.
我以为她整过容呢
You thought our maid had plastic surgery?
你觉得我们家的女佣整过容
For God sake, Taylor.
拜托 泰勒
Poor people like to be pretty, too.
穷♥人♥也有追求美的权利
Come over in the morning. Bring your own supplies.
你明早过来吧 带上你的清洁工具
I have nine bathrooms. We'll have fun.
我家有九个洗手间 够你打扫的
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, it's juice for Alejandro.
是给亚历翰卓的果汁
He asked for juice?
他要喝果汁吗
No, but I was watching him work out,
不是 但是我看他在健身
and I thought he might be thirsty.
所以我想他可能会渴
You should be looking at this filthy kitchen,
你该看着肮脏的厨房♥
not outside.
而不是盯着窗外
What's wrong, princess?
怎么了 小公主
The only reason I took this job,
我之所以接下这份工作
was so I become friends with Alejandro,
就是为了能跟亚历翰卓成为朋友
and play him my music,
然后让他听听我创作的音乐
but that's never gonna happen,
但是那个贱♥人♥整天从中作梗
if that limping bitch keeps running interference.
我恐怕永远都没有这个机会了
She's just trying to protect Alejandro.
她只是在保护亚历翰卓
From me?
保护他不受我的侵害吗
If there's one thing Odessa knows how to spot,
奥黛莎一眼就能认出
it's a pretty girl with an agenda.
一个心怀鬼胎的漂亮姑娘
Well, if she's that paranoid, why hire me in the first place?
如果她这么不信任我的话 又何必雇我呢
Well, I helped with the interviews.
是我帮她面试的
After meeting you, I may have lost the other resumes.
见到你之后 我就把其他人的简历都扔了
Sam?
山姆
Do you have a crush on me?
你不会喜欢我吧
I'm not admitting nothin'.
我不做评论
Aw. Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
Thought you were out of my league.
我觉得我配不上你
Oh, I am.
的确如此
But still...
不过
it's good to know.
知道你喜欢我 我还是很开心
Look...L want you to be careful around Odessa.
听着 你在奥黛莎面前要谨慎
She's smart.
她很聪明的
Not as smart as I am.
没我聪明
Hola?
喂
Mama? It's Rosie.
妈妈 我是罗西
Rosie!
罗西
Rosie?!
罗西
Rosie, you've gotta take the baby!
罗西 你得帮我看一下孩子
I'm late for my thing!
我要迟到了
Mrs. Peri. I didn't see you.
佩里太太 我没看到你
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
I was just talking to my son.
我刚刚给我儿子打了个电♥话♥
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He's young.
他还小
He doesn't understand why I haven't brought him here yet.
他不明白我为什么还不接他过来
Can't his dad explain it to him?
他父亲不能给他解释一下吗
Miguel's father died.
米格尔的父亲不在了
That's why I have to come here-to work.
所以我才来美国 为了挣钱养家
So...
那个
I'm late for a facial.
我做美容要迟到了
And I can't...miss this appointment,
我不能 错过这次预约
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表