剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
care about me.
关心我
And I'm starting to feel like I'm using them.
我开始觉得自己是在利用她们
You can't think about that right now.
你现在不能这么想
Eyes on the prize.
着眼于目标
I mean, we're getting so close.
我们离真♥相♥已经很近了
That's what I keep telling myself.
我就是这么跟自己说的
I'm about to meet Rosie. We'll talk later? Sure.
我要去找罗西了 晚点再谈吧 好
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Hey, you!
你好啊
Sorry. I'll get that for you. No, no!
抱歉 我帮你捡 不用了
I'll get it.
我自己来
I needed one of these anyway.
反正我也要买♥♥这个
You need an African horned melon? Yeah.
你要买♥♥非洲刺角瓜 是的
I'm making, um... flan.
我要做 果馅饼
So... after we're done shopping,
买♥♥完东西之后
you want to have lunch? My treat.
要不要一起吃午餐 我请客
I can afford my own lunch, Rosie.
我还付得起午餐钱 罗西
But sure. That'd be-- that'd be nice.
好啊 就一起吃饭吧
Professor Suarez?
苏亚雷斯教授
I should stop by the deli counter.
我去熟食柜台买♥♥点东西
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
I knew that was you.
我就知道是您
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Professor Suarez, it's me-- Melissa Morgan.
苏亚雷斯教授 是我 梅丽莎·摩根
I had you for English Lit. Professor?
我上过您的英国文学课 教授
"We are all in the gutter,
"我们都生活在阴沟里
but some of us are looking at the stars."
但仍有人仰望星空"
Oscar Wilde. You were the reason I fell in love with him.
奥斯卡·王尔德 就是因为您我才爱上了他
I read your book twice.
您的书我看过两遍
I'm sorry, but I'm not who you think I am.
抱歉 但你认错人了
Okay.
好吧
You just really look like her.
你跟她真的长得很像
Excuse me.
我先走了
Well... that was weird.
太奇怪了
I guess I just have one of those faces.
看来我就是张大众脸
Hey, let's hurry up so we can to go lunch.
赶紧买♥♥完去吃饭吧
I'm starving!
我好饿
Whatcha doing?
干什么呢
Watching you sleep.
看你睡觉
That's sort of creepy.
略诡异啊
Can't help myself,
情不自禁
'cause most women are not this beautiful in the morning.
因为大部分女人早上可没你这么美
Morning?
早上
I spent the night?
我在这里过夜了
Hey, it's no big deal.
多大点事
It is a very big deal. We had an amazing time.
是大事 我们昨晚很开心啊
Why are you freaking out? We're friends with benefits.
你怕什么 我们是炮♥友♥
Staying overnight is against the rules.
过夜不合规矩
It leads to... emotions and-- and other bad stuff.
会产生 感情 以及其它坏事
Wait. You don't think last night was emotional?
等等 你觉得昨晚我们没感情吗
After we made love, I seem to recall
我们滚完床单 我记得
someone shedding a few tears.
某人还流泪了
You gotta stop that.
你不能再哭了
Look, make all the jokes you want.
尽管开玩笑吧
This is more than friends with benefits.
我们绝不是炮♥友♥这么简单
No. It's not.
才不是
It is for me, Carmen.
对我来说就是的 卡门
Look, I can really see myself falling in love with you.
你看 我觉得我深深地爱上你了
Words like "love" And "forever" make me crazy.
像爱啊 永远啊 这些词都会让我抓狂
I'm not ready to go there yet.
我还没准备好到那一步呢
And if you keep it up, I swear to god,
要是你还提 我发誓
I'm going to run for the exit. All right, look.
我这就溜之大吉 好吧 你看
You want to take it slow? I get it.
你想慢慢来对吧 我理解
But I gotta feel like I'm more than just a buddy,
但我觉得我不只是个蓝颜
especially after last night.
特别是昨晚过后
Okay. You can be my boyfriend.
好吧 你可以成为我的男朋友
Yes! Don't get excited. It's annoying.
真棒 别太得意 很烦人的
Uh, sorry.
不好意思
But I'm very pleased with this turn of events.
但是我对形势的变化非常满意
And just know we're gonna be so good together.
告诉你 我们会很般配的
I can't wait for you to meet my mama.
我都等不及带你见我老妈
She's gonna l--
她肯定会
Yeah, I deserved that one.
好吧 这下是我咎由自取
Here she is.
她来了
The tray looks absolutely lovely.
托盘看起来非常可爱
Thank you, Dong Mei.
谢谢你 冬梅
This is your new maid? Isn't she precious?
这就是你的新女佣吗 不错吧
Like a vase from the Ming dynasty.
就像是明朝的花瓶
The years have cracked the surface,
表面被风霜侵蚀
but the fragile beauty still remains.
但是脆弱美丽的容颜依旧
Oh, watch the tray, darling.
小心点托盘 亲爱的
Don't want to spill.
别弄洒了
Her English is limited.
她不怎么会英语
I've had to learn Cantonese to bridge the gap.
我还得学粤语打破沟通障碍
Cantonese?
粤语
Just a few useful phrases.
只是一些实用短语而已
Like, "Get the mop," "Wipe that up,"
比如 拿拖把来 把那儿擦干净
"Put your teeth in." things like that.
戴好假牙 之类的
Isn't she a bit old?
她会不会有点 老啊
See, now I think that's wonderful.
我现在觉得老点挺好的
How many people can say they have a maid
有多少人能说 他们有个女佣
who was there when they invented the won ton?
和馄饨是一个年代的
That is impressive.
还真是不错
But surely the agency had more suitable choices.
但是中介肯定还有更多合适的选择
They won't send me anyone...
他们不愿意再派人到我这儿
because of what happened to Flora.
因为芙罗拉的事儿
Careful, sweetness.
小心点 亲爱的
Here, look at-- look at the cup.
这儿 看着点 看着点杯子
Look--okay, just give-- just give me the pot.
看着点 好吧 给我 把壶给我吧
Dong mei.
冬梅
Why don't you get us
要不你给我们拿点
some of your delicious almond cookies? All right?
你做的美味杏仁饼干吧 行吧
Why not ask Marisol to come back?
为什么不让玛莉索回来呢
Marisol betrayed us.
玛莉索背叛了我们
She's the reason Adrian is having
就是因为她 咱俩聊着天
reconstructive surgery as we speak.
艾德里安却在做整形外科手术呢
She had no way of knowing
她也不知道
Michael would react so violently.
迈克尔会有这么暴♥力♥的反应
And if Adrian hadn't made those videos...
而且要是艾德里安没录那些录像带
I told you that in strictest confidence.
我告诉过你 那可是高度保密的
I'm not judging. I'm trying to help.
我也没说你不对 我只是想帮忙
When I think of the hands life keeps dealing you--
当我想起生活如何残忍♥地对待你
The loss of your son, Adrian's deviancy,
早年丧子 丈夫失常
and then to have your maid murdered in this very room...
而就在这间房♥间里女佣被害
Your maid murdered?
你的女佣被杀了
Well...
那个
that happened a long time ago.
是很久之前发生的事儿了
Wait, why are you taking off your apron?
等等 你怎么把围裙摘了
I no work in murder house!
我不在凶杀房♥里工作
No, let's talk about this. No need to be childish!
别啊 咱们谈谈 别孩子气嘛
Yes, I had a maid who was murdered,
好吧 我是有个女佣被杀害了
but that means the odds of you being killed
但是那意味着你被杀的概率
are practically nil.
几乎就为零了啊
Even after she said,
甚至她说完
"You've mistaken me for someone else,"
"你认错人了"
This girl was sure that marisol was professor Suarez.
这个女孩都确定玛莉索就是苏亚雷斯教授
Don't you think that's strange? Not really.
你们不觉得很奇怪吗 不觉得
People stop me all the time
人们总是会截住我
and ask if I'm Penelope Cruz.
问我是不是佩内洛普·克鲁兹[西班牙女影星]
That happened once over two years ago.
这件事发生在两年前 而且就那么一次
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表