剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'll tell her.
我可以告诉她
Not you.
但不能告诉你
Eddie, come on! Mom!
埃迪 拜托 妈
I'm not talking to you about this, okay?
我不要跟你说这件事 好吗
It's okay.
没事的
Well, don't just sit there.
别光坐着
Tell me what you've done.
告诉我你干了什么
Yes, excellent. Thank you so much.
太棒了 非常感谢
Yes, bye.
好的 再见
Hey, good news!
好消息
Odessa's test results came back.
奥黛莎的化验报告出来了
She's doing much better.
她好多了
Fantastic!
好极了
When is she coming home?
她什么时候回家
They're keeping her at the hospital
为了确保没事
for two more weeks, just to be sure.
还得住院两周
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I was just hoping she'd be back sooner than that.
没事 我只是希望她能早点回来
If there's something you need, I can do it.
你有什么需要的话 可以吩咐我去做
Thanks.
谢了
There are certain things Odessa does for me
有些奥黛莎为我做的事
that I don't trust anyone else to do.
交托给别人我不放心
Well, like what?
比如呢
You know... intimate stuff.
很私密的事
Intimate?
私密
What does that mean?
什么意思
Odessa...
奥黛莎
shaves me.
帮我刮毛
Well, I can get... pretty hairy.
我 体毛比较多
I hate waxing.
我讨厌热蜡除毛
So... Odessa shaves me.
所以奥黛莎帮我刮毛
Hell, I can do that. Really?
我也可以啊 真的吗
You wouldn't mind? No, no, no!
你不介意吗 不介意
I might even enjoy it.
我说不定还挺享受呢
This is great. Okay.
那太好了 好
'Cause I got a date tomorrow night,
我明晚有个约会
and I'm in need of some serious grooming.
真需要好好刮个毛
Oh, that's just a little stubble.
这只是有点毛茬啦
I'll take care of it in the morning.
我明早给你刮
Uh, Carmen?
卡门
I shave my own chest.
胸口我自己刮的
I need you to do my back.
我需要你帮我刮背毛
Oh, no.
不会吧
So he asked you to shave his back?
他让你帮他刮背上的毛
That's right.
是的
Just how much hair are we talking?
到底有多少毛
If you cross a werewolf with a Kardashian.
简直就是狼人和卡戴珊的杂交体[美国名媛]
Oh, my God.
天哪
So are you gonna do it?
那你要帮他刮毛吗
I don't want to, but do I have a choice?
我也不想 但我有选择吗
Is there a polite way
有没有什么礼貌的方式
to tell your boss he's deformed?
去告诉老板他很畸形
I once worked for this 80-year-old lesbian.
我曾给一个八十岁的女拉拉打过工
She asked me to give her a bikini wax.
她让我给她的比基尼区热蜡除毛
I will give you $10 to stop this story right now.
给你十块钱 别再说下去了
I was so nervous.
我太紧张了
I dripped the wax onto her...
就把热蜡滴在了她的...
Did she fire you?
她炒掉你了吗
Hmm? She offered me a raise.
她给我加薪了
That's weird, right?
太奇怪了 对吧
What are you guys doing here? Wanted to come say hi.
你们怎么来了 过来打个招呼
This is Remi Delatour, the boy I've been telling you about.
这位就是我一直跟你们说起的雷米·德拉图
Hola. Nice to meet you guys. I'm sorry to interrupt.
你好啊 很高兴见到你们 抱歉打扰
I just need to speak with Zoila for a moment.
我得跟佐拉谈谈
Okay.
好的
Excuse us.
失陪一下
He's so cute.
他真帅
Rosie's story gave me an idea on how to handle Alejandro.
罗西的故事给了我对付亚历翰卓的灵感
You think I should pour wax on his...
你要我把热蜡倒在他的...
you know?
你懂的
No.
不
Tell him you'd be happy to shave his back.
告诉他你很乐意给他刮背毛
But say you need a little bump in your salary first.
不过首先你要求加薪
And then ask for a raise that's so big...
然后提出的薪资超高...
It'll make the hair on his back stand on end.
让他背上的汗毛根根竖起
Perfect!
完美的计划
So?
怎么了
What's on your mind?
你想说什么
I would very much like to start dating your daughter.
我很想和你女儿开始约会
But I know you might have some reservations
但我知道你可能会有些顾虑
because I was...
因为我
Doing drugs?
吸毒吗
Yeah.
对
I-I just thought that,
我想
you know, I should get your permission first.
我应该先得到你的允许
Well, if you really want permission,
如果你真的想得到允许
you should talk to her father.
你应该和她父亲聊聊
Okay.
好的
Um, does he know that I was...
他知道我
Doing drugs?
吸毒吗
Yeah.
对
I may have mentioned it. He'll wanna meet you.
我也许提到过 他会愿意见你的
Can you come to the house for dinner?
你能来我家吃晚饭吗
I'd--I'd love to.
好的
Good.
很好
Oh, and this whole asking permission thing is really...
你来征求允许这件事真是
Classy?
有风度吗
Smart.
是机智
Hello, Rosie.
你好啊 罗西
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
Are you shopping?
你来买♥♥东西吗
In a manner of speaking.
不妨说是吧
I wanted to invite you to a party.
我想邀请你参加一个派对
A party?
派对
You sound surprised.
你听上去很惊讶
Oh, rich people don't invite me to parties.
有钱人不会邀请我参加派对
Well, they would if they knew you like I do.
如果他们像我一样了解你的话就会了
You don't know me so much.
你也不怎么了解我
I know enough to be...
我了解的已经足够
fascinated.
让我着迷了
I don't have nothing to wear to a party.
我没有参加派对穿的礼服
Then I'll give you some money.
我会给你一些钱
What?
什么
So you could buy a gown.
你可以去买♥♥一件礼服
And I'll make sure there's a... little left over.
我会多给你一些 让你还有些剩余
You make me uncomfortable.
你让我觉得不舒服
That's because you're sensing my hidden agenda.
那是因为你感觉到我的意图了
I don't know what that is, but don't take it out.
我不知道那是什么 但你最好不要说明
A friend of mine is coming to this party,
我的一个朋友会来这个派对
and he's been a little down lately.
他最近心情有些低落
And I thought you could meet him and...
我想你可以见见他
entertain him.
让他开心开心
Entertain him?
让他开心开心
Oh, Rosie, you're so delightfully naive.
罗西 你还真是天真得可爱啊
But we both know you're not stupid.
但你我都明白你并不傻
Hi, Ida. It's Marisol... again.
艾达 我是玛莉索 我又打来了
I need you to call me and tell me what Eddie said.
请你尽快回电 告诉我埃迪说了什么
Surely it can't be that bad.
肯定没那么糟
And if it is...
如果确实很糟
Just call me, okay?
无论如何回电给我 好吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表