剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no, no, no.
别啊 别这样
No, don't leave me. Stay with me.
别不理我 看着我
This is important.
这很重要
Thank you, Carmen.
谢谢你 卡门
I'm sorry. Is there something else?
不好意思 还有其它事吗
I thought you should know
我觉得应该告诉您
Odessa's having her chemo tonight.
奥黛莎今晚要做化疗了
Good for her.
那就好
Well, if you wanted to visit her,
如果您想去看看她
I-I know she would appreciate it.
我想她一定会很感激的
Well, I'd love to, but I'm...
我很想去 但是我
swamped with work tonight.
今晚有很多工作要做
Well, she goes in two days a week.
她每周去做两次化疗
So if you can't visit her tonight,
所以如果您今晚去不了
maybe you can stop by next Tuesday?
也许你可以下周二去一趟
I got a--
我有事
I got a thing next Tuesday.
下周二我还有事
I'll tell you what.
我有个主意
Buy Odessa some flowers...
给奥黛莎买♥♥些花
That should cheer her up.
那应该会让她高兴的
I'm annoyed. Can you tell?
我很气恼 看出来了吗
Have you lost your mind?!
你是不是疯了
Odessa has worked here for ten years.
奥黛莎已经在这里工作十年了
She has cooked and cleaned and made up your bed
她为你做饭 打扫房♥间 整理床铺
and sewn buttons on your shirts.
替你缝衬衫纽扣
This is not just a job for her. She adores you!
对她而言这不仅仅是一份工作 她崇拜你
I don't understand why you can't give her
我不明白你为什么就不能为她
two lousy hours of your life! Calm down.
抽出你生命中卑微的两小时 冷静点
Don't ever tell a Puerto Rican woman to calm down.
永远别指望让一个波多黎各女人冷静
It's a waste of time!
那完全是浪费时间
You keep talking to me like this,
你再这样跟我说话
I'll have to fire you.
我就把你炒了
I just gave you my notice.
我刚刚已经通知你了
It's right there on the floor.
就在地板上
You're quitting?
你不干了
Yes, I am.
是的 我不干了
I only took this job because I admired you so much.
我接受这份工作 只因为我很钦佩你
But after seeing the way you treat people,
但见识到你是怎么对待他人之后
you're no longer who I wanna be when I grow up.
你再也不是我的偶像了
You look good.
你气色不错
Have you been able to relax?
这段时间你有没有放松放松
Not really.
没有
Since you were away, I've had to meet with
既然你不在家 我得应付
our broker, my trainer, your lawyer,
我们的经纪人 我的教练 你的律师
that caterer we both adore,
那个我们都喜欢的宴会承办商
and that personal shopper we both despise.
还有那个我们都鄙视的采购商
All that, and you still had time
要处理那么多事 你竟然还有时间
to blackmail the neighbors.
去勒索我们的邻居
You must be referring to Spence Westmore.
你一定是指斯宾思·韦斯特莫
What could you have been thinking?
你在想什么
Well, you know how I feel about men who seduce the help.
你知道我讨厌男人引诱女佣
Just trying to teach him a lesson.
只是想给他个教训
I'm talking about the child.
我说的是那个孩子
That was nothing.
那没什么啊
You demanded Rosie bring him to our house.
你要求罗西把他带来我们家
You haven't met Tucker. He's special.
你没见过塔科 他很特别
I won't let this happen again.
我不会让这种事情再发生了
This isn't like last time. I swear.
这次跟上次不一样 我发誓
I've already made an appointment with Dr. Weiller.
我已经跟韦勒医生约好了
I lost a son, and I continue to grieve.
我失去了一个儿子 我一直伤心
That doesn't make me crazy.
那并不意味着我疯了
When you mistake another woman's child
当你把其他女人的小孩
for the one you buried...
误认为是你埋葬了的那个小孩时
I wasn't confused this time.
这次我没有糊涂
I always knew he wasn't mine.
我一直都知道他不是我的孩子
Well, I think you're still sick.
我觉得你还没有痊愈
And I'm gonna get you help.
我要带你去看病
Is it sick to want affection?
渴望关爱难道是一种病吗
That's what children give-- even other people's children.
那正是孩子能给予我的 即便是别人的孩子
They look into your eyes, and they instantly love you.
他们看着你的眼睛就能马上爱上你
It's the most amazing thing.
那是最最神奇的事
Adrian...
艾德里安
I miss seeing love in someone's eyes.
我想念从别人的眼睛里看到爱
I wondered how long it would take you
我想知道你需要多长时间
to lay this at my doorstep.
才会告诉我这些
Well, why shouldn't I? I may be off the beam,
我为什么不应该 我可能有点不正常
but you're the one who pushed me.
但这都是你逼我的
What, you think I choose to be cold and unforgiving?
什么意思 你觉得我喜欢冷酷残忍♥吗
Barrett was hit by a car.
巴雷特是被车撞了
It was an accident.
那是意外
Isn't it time that you forgave me?
难道你现在还不原谅我吗
I have tried.
我试过了
Try again.
再试一次
And I will forgive you
我会原谅
every act of debauchery you have ever committed.
你之前的每一次放荡
You can commit new ones for all I care.
你可以继续那样 我不在乎
Just...
只是
Look at me the way you used to.
像以前那样看着我
Please.
求你了
Oh, god.
老天
So your son is in rehab?
你儿子在戒毒
At a clinic in the desert.
在沙漠里的一个诊所
I'm gonna go visit him for a few days.
我要去陪他几天
I'm sure he'll appreciate the show of support.
我肯定他会感激你的支持
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
By the way...
那个
I had a long talk with Valentina this morning.
今早我和瓦伦蒂娜谈了很久
She's no longer interested in giving us one of her eggs.
她对捐献卵子的事不感兴趣了
She seemed interested yesterday.
她昨天好像还挺有兴趣
Like I said, it was a long talk.
刚才不是说了 我们进行了一次长谈
We discussed this.
我们讨论过这事
If you can't give me a child...
如果你不能给我生个孩子的话
You have to go elsewhere, I understand.
你就得走了 我理解
You don't sound particularly sad to see me go.
我要走了 你听着不太伤心啊
Oh, but I am.
其实我很伤心
You are a very sweet man, Alfred.
你是个很棒的人 阿尔弗雷德
And I will miss you very much.
我会非常想你的
My car is here.
我的车到了
I'm gonna have to go.
我要走了
Are you absolutely sure about this?
你确定要走吗
I was gonna spoil you rotten.
我本来会特别宠你的
Oh, Alfred...
阿尔弗雷德
It's not about me anymore.
我不能再这么自私了
Isn't it amazing?
多美好啊是吧
So what are you thinking?
你在想什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Hey. How about...
话说 我去餐厅
I go get us some ice cream at the cafeteria? Hmm?
给咱买♥♥点冰淇淋怎么样
If you like.
你想吃就买♥♥吧
Here.
拿着
You came.
你来了
Yeah.
是啊
Odessa's gonna be so happy.
奥黛莎会很开心的
Yeah, I, uh...
是啊 我
I didn't know what I would talk about for two hours.
我不知道这两个小时要跟她说些什么
So... I thought maybe I could sing to her.
所以我想或许我可以给她唱歌♥
I think she'll be thrilled.
她会非常激动的
You know the worst part about being a star?
你知道当明星最可怕的是什么吗
Is people stop kicking your ass,
是人们不再指责你
and they start kissing it...
反而开始拍你马屁
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表