剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What a liar.
真是个说谎高手
He's not interested in a romantic getaway.
他感兴趣的不是什么浪漫的隐居小屋
He needs to leave town for some reason.
他要离开这里 原因不得而知
That's not all he lied about.
他可不止撒了这一个谎
He was here the night Flora was killed.
芙罗拉遇害那晚他在这里
What?
什么
I saw him...
我看见他了
in the hallway. Well, that was months ago.
在走廊里 那是几个月之前的事了
How can you remember something like that?
你怎么还记得
Because I didn't invite him. He and Genevieve were--
因为我没邀请他 他和吉纳维芙在
were not on speaking terms. I was so annoyed.
在冷战 我很恼火
Why would Phillipe lie about something like that?
菲利普干嘛要为这种事说谎
I don't know.
我不知道
Unless...
除非
What?
怎么了
Did you ever involve Phillipe in your disgusting little hobby?
菲利普有没有参与过你的不良小嗜好
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I say we go to the cops. We can't.
要我说 去找警♥察♥吧 不行
But Phillipe confessed.
可菲利普承认了
To Michael Stappord-- his lawyer.
对他的律师 迈克尔·斯塔普德承认了
Nothing Phillipe says to him
在法庭上 菲利普对他说的话
can be used against him in a court of law.
不能作为对他不利的证词
Well, I have to tell Genevieve.
我得告诉吉纳维芙
I can't let her marry a murderer.
我不能让她嫁给一个凶手
If phillipe knows we're on to him,
如果菲利普知道我们盯住他了
he will leave town, and my son will stay in jail.
他就会潜逃 而我儿子会继续蹲监狱
No.
不行
We have to keep quiet until I have absolute proof.
在找到确凿的证据之前我们得保密
But how are we gonna do that?
但我们怎么才能找到证据
Tonight is the Delatours' engagement party, right?
今晚是不是德拉图的订婚派对
Yeah. It's at the Powells' house.
在鲍威尔家举办
Call Genevieve.
打电♥话♥给吉纳维芙
Tell her you're worried that the caterers
告诉她你担心宴会承办商
haven't hired enough people for the party.
雇的人手不够多
Luckily, you have a few friends who are willing to help out.
幸运的是 你有几个朋友愿意帮忙
He had no right!
他没权力那么做
None whatsoever.
一点也没有
She was mine. Flora belonged to me.
她是我的 芙罗拉是我的人
And Phillipe took her from you.
菲利普却让她永远离开了你
She told me she had been attacked,
她和我说她被强♥奸♥了
but I didn't believe her.
可我没相信
How could you? She was a liar.
你怎么会相信 她是个骗子
She also showed me a tape of a meeting with Michael.
她给我看了和迈克尔交涉的录像带
How he offered her money.
他用钱收买♥♥她
She seemed so...
她看起来非常
calculating, so manipulative--
工于心计 操控着局势
She was manipulative. That's what got her killed.
她的确老谋深算 所以才会被谋杀
I hate Phillipe.
我恨菲利普
I want him to suffer for what he's done.
我想让他为所犯下的罪行付出代价
Is that wrong of me?
我错了吗
Evil is the thing that takes away the people we love.
魔鬼将我们所爱之人从身边夺走
It took our son.
它带走了我们的儿子
And it took Flora.
还带走了芙罗拉
No. It is never wrong to punish evil.
你没错 惩戒魔鬼永远不会错
I want to be careful. I don't want to get caught.
得小心行事 我不想被抓
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll help you.
我会助你一臂之力的
You would be willing to do this?
你愿意帮助我吗
This morning you wanted to divorce me.
今天早上你还想和我离婚
Love can't seem to unite us.
爱似乎无法让我们同心协力
Why not try hatred?
不过恨呢
Valentina?
瓦伦蒂娜
I know you're in there. Please let me in.
我知道你在里面 开开门吧
Listen, I have to leave for the party now.
现在我得去准备派对了
But when I get home, we'll talk about what I've done,
等我回家 我们谈谈我的所作所为
and then... I will beg for your forgiveness.
然后 我会祈求你的原谅
And I hope with all my heart you will give it to me.
我真心希望你能原谅我
Okay?
好吗
We agree.
没错
So... what do you think?
你觉得如何
Everything is absolutely exquisite.
所有细节都完美无缺
I think it's going to be a memorable evening.
我想这应该是一个令人难忘的傍晚
You have no idea.
的确是这样
Zoila!
佐拉
You look stunning!
你看起来光彩照人
Well, look at you.
看看你吧
Doesn't she look stunning?
她看起来不美吗
Yes, she does. She really does.
美极了 她真的很美
Thank you, Phillipe.
谢谢你 菲利普
Hors d'oeuvre? Thank you.
来点小菜吗 谢谢你
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I was... asked to work the party.
有人请我来帮忙
By whom?
谁请你来的
It doesn't matter. You have to leave.
谁请的都不重要 你必须离开
Security!
保安
Listen...
听着
Excuse me.
不好意思
We have to do it now. Already?
我们现在就行动 现在吗
Evelyn's seen me. We don't have much time.
伊芙琳看到我了 我们时间不多
I'll tell the girls.
我通知其他人
And a CEO Phillipe knows is lending us his private jet.
菲利普认识的一个总裁把私人飞机借给我们
We leave tonight after the party.
今晚派对之后我们就出发
Mm. Brunei sounds like fun.
文莱听上去挺好玩的
Phillipe was joking we may not come back for years.
菲利普还开玩笑说我们可能几年都不会回来
Later, when you have a moment, come find me.
等你有时间来找我一下
I have a gift for you.
我有份礼物送给你
You and Evelyn have done too much for us as it is.
你和伊芙琳已经为我们做得太多了
Well, this gift is just from me, and...
这份礼物是我送的 而且...
it's only for you.
是为你量身定做的
Mr. Delatour? People are asking
德拉图先生 大家在问
if you'd like to say something to the crowd.
你是否想要跟客人们说几句话
That'd be great. I'd love to say a few words.
太好了 我很乐意说几句
We thought you might.
我们也这么想
If I could have everyone's attention, please.
请大家注意了
I think it's time to hear from our guests of honor--
有请我们的贵宾 德拉图夫妇
the Delatours!
跟我们讲几句
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
So...
各位
Genevieve and I are getting married.
吉纳维芙和我要结婚了
Again. It is a miracle to me
再一次 对我而言
that this amazing woman is giving me a second chance.
这位优秀的女士能再给我机会真是奇迹
But I'm a changed man.
但是我已经改过自新了
And I'm gonna do everything I can to...
我会尽我所能...
to make her happy.
让她幸福
And he's off to a good start.
他已经开了个好头
Have you seen the ring?
你们看见我的戒指了吗
Thank you all so much for coming this evening.
非常感谢大家今晚来参加宴会
I just want to tell you how happy I am for you.
我只想告诉你我有多为你感到高兴
And I am ready to give you and Phillipe my blessing.
我已经准备好把我的祝福送给你和菲利普
Oh, Zoila! Oh!
佐拉
Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!
天哪 对不起
We need to get some water on this
在酒渍干之前
before it sets.
我们得用水先洗一下
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Come on, come on, let's get this dry.
快点 快点 我们快去把它弄干
So what does this woman look like?
那女人长什么样
She's 5'6", 120 pounds, and...
她1米7左右 大概110斤吧
vaguely ethnic.
好像不是白人
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表