剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
I understand you need some money
我知道你现在需要钱
to bring your son to America.
把你儿子带到美国
Yes.
是的
I hope this helps.
我希望这个能帮到你
Mr. Spence...
斯宾思先生
It's a gift, from me to you.
这是我送你的礼物
Peri doesn't need to know.
不需要让佩里知道
Thank you so, so much.
真的太感谢你了
You're such a good man.
你真是一个大好人
And you are an amazing woman.
你也是一个很棒的女人
He had an erection?
他勃起了
Yes.
是的
A boner.
硬了
Un salchicha de cemento.
像根水泥香肠
What did you say?
你说了什么
What could I say, "Congratulations"?
我还能说什么 恭喜吗
I got outta there.
我赶紧出来了
Congratulations?
恭喜
Ohh. He's very big.
他的真的很大
How big?
有多大
Like this?
像这个吗
More like...
更像
this.
这个
You lie. Oh, my...
你骗人 天哪
I swear. Can we put the produce away?
是真的 能把农作物放下吗
The gardener's staring.
园丁看着呢
So this money, he just gave it to you?
这笔钱 他就这么给你了吗
Yes. He said it was a gift.
对 他说是给我的礼物
Are you sure his intentions were... honorable?
你确定他的目的...纯洁
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
When rich men give poor women that kind of money,
有钱男人给穷女人那么一大笔钱时
they usually expect something in return.
通常会期望有点回报
N-no. Mr. Spence is not like that.
不 斯宾思先生不是那样的人
Are you sure? I mean, he did have his... cucumber
你确定 他确实把自己的...黄瓜
jammed into your thigh.
抵到你的大腿上了啊
Maybe you shouldn't take the money.
或许你不该收下这笔钱
No! I need it for Miguel.
不行 我需要这笔钱才能接来米格尔
Just make it clear that he's not getting anything in return.
说清楚他得不到回报就行
We're maids.
我们是女佣
The only thing we polish is their silver.
我们擦拭的只有他们的银器
What am I gonna say to him?
那我要怎么跟他说
I don't know.
不知道
Tell him you have a boyfriend.
就告诉他你有男朋友
Where am I supposed to get a boyfriend?
我去哪儿找个男朋友
Sam!
山姆
Guess who just called me.
你猜刚才谁打电♥话♥给我了
Who?
谁
Benny Soto.
本尼·索托
Do you like Gloria Estefan,
你喜欢葛洛利亚·埃斯特芬[女歌♥手]
Enrique Iglesias?
安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯吗
Yeah.
喜欢
He's their producer. And he wants to meet with me.
他是他们的制♥作♥人 现在他想跟我见面
Wow. That's... huge.
真是大喜事啊
You have no idea.
天大的喜事
I sent out like a hundred demos.
我寄出去了无数份试样唱片
This is my first "Yes."
这是第一个答应见我的
And it's Beny freakin' Soto!
还是大名鼎鼎的本尼·索托
He wants to meet with me tomorrow at noon.
他想明天中午跟我见面
Congratulations.
恭喜
So I was thinking maybe you can drive me there.
所以我想你能不能开车送我过去
What?
什么
You know, in the car.
用这辆车送我
First of all, this is not a car.
首先 这不仅是一辆车
It's a Rolls-Royce.
这是辆劳斯莱斯
And second of all, no.
其次 不行
It's all the way across town. Come on, Sam.
见面地点在市区的另一边 拜托 山姆
I can't take a bus.
我可不能坐公交过去
Sure, then on the way home,
行啊 回来的时候
we can stop at the unemployment office,
我们可以顺便在失业办公室停下
because when Odessa finds out, she's gonna fire my ass.
因为奥黛莎要是发现的话 肯定会炒了我
Sam...
山姆
what if I did go to dinner with you?
要是我答应跟你去吃晚餐呢
Didn't you just tell me you'd never go on a date with me
你刚才不是跟我说你永远不会跟我约会
because it would ruin your life?
因为那会毁了你的生活吗
Well, in my defense, when I said that,
容我辩护一句 说那话时
I didn't need anything from you.
我还不需要你帮我
So you admit you're just using me.
所以你这是承认在利用我
Yes.
是的
We should leave by 11:00 to beat the traffic.
我们十一点前出发 避免堵车
Aah! Thank you!
谢谢你
So we don't know how she found out
我们不知道她是怎么知道的
or if she's told anyone else.
也不知道她有没有告诉别人
All we can be sure of is that Olivia is now aware
我们唯一能确定的就是奥利维亚现在知道
of your wife's... former profession.
你妻子....以前的职业
We're going to move.
我们要搬家
What?
什么
My law firm has an office in New York.
我的律师事务所在纽约有办事处
They will make room for me.
他们会给我腾个地方
But we don't know anyone in New York.
但我们在纽约谁也不认识
Exactly.
正是
I don't want to leave L.A.. All my friends are here.
我不想离开洛杉矶 我的朋友都在这里
Friends? What friends?
朋友 什么朋友
Well, you know. Everyone at the country club.
就是乡村俱乐部里那些人啊
They're really not our friends.
他们还真不是我们的朋友
They're only nice to us because I'm a successful lawyer
他们对我们友好只是因为我是成功的律师
and you're my glamorous wife.
而你是我光彩照人的妻子
Once they find out the truth, that is all going to change.
一旦他们知道真♥相♥ 一切都会变的
Honey...
亲爱的
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我不是在伤害你
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
Mr. Stafford,
斯塔福德先生
you have every right to be upset,
你完全有理由不高兴
but you can't pack up and leave the state
但也不能因为几个人可能说闲话
because a few people might gossip.
就打包东西搬去另一个州啊
Oh, so I should wait to make sure they're gossiping?
那我应该等确定他们说闲话之后再走吗
I don't think so.
我可不这样认为
Marisol isn't nice to me because you're successful.
玛莉索对我友好不是因为你事业有成
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
I need her.
我需要她
Fine. We'll take her with us.
那好 我们带她一起走
Wait. Hold on. Well, what is the problem?
等等 有什么问题吗
You told us you don't have any family here.
你之前说你这里没有家人
Yeah, but I-I--
是 但我...
Well, I'll make it worth your while. Don't you worry.
我不会亏待你的 不用担心
Now I want both of you to start packing tomorrow morning.
你们俩明早就开始打包
We are leaving Beverly Hills.
我们要离开比佛利山庄
Hey, Zoila. Does Valentina have a really good sewing machine?
佐拉 瓦伦蒂娜是不是有台很棒的缝纫机
Why?
怎么了
Well, I wanted to get her something.
我想送她点东西
You know, for helping me pack up and everything.
谢谢她帮我打包东西什么的
You don't need to buy her anything.
你不需要给她买♥♥任何东西
No, I want to,
不行 我想买♥♥
and I know she likes to make her own clothes, so--
我知道她喜欢自己做衣服 所以
It's her job to help you.
帮助你是她的职责
Yeah, but I--
是啊 不过我
Remi, I really need to finish the floors.
雷米 我真的得赶紧擦完地了
Okay?
好吗
Sure. Sorry.
当然 不好意思
Did you send Valentina to U.S.C.?
你派瓦伦蒂娜去了南加州大学吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表