剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Rosie.
罗西
She's dead. What does it matter?
她已经去世了 还有什么关系
Because we all promised.
因为我们都保证过
I'm tired of protecting her.
我不想保护她了
Yes.
对
Flora was pregnant.
芙罗拉当时怀孕了
She told me the last time I talked to her.
她最后一次见我的时候告诉我的
Do you know who the father was?
你们知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
No.
不知道
We just knew he was a rich guy.
我们只知道那个人很有钱
How did you know that?
怎么知道的
That's what she wanted,
她就想这样
to have a millionaire's baby.
想有个百万富翁的孩子
And then milk him for everything he was worth.
然后从孩子身上榨取一切
That was her plan.
她就是这么计划的
And you all knew this?
这些你们一直都知道
We told her it was wrong.
我们跟她说过这样不对
But Flora didn't care.
但芙罗拉不在乎
You know we need to talk, right?
你知道我们得谈谈 对吧
Do we?
是吗
Come on, Zoila.
别这样 佐拉
You heard about my divorce.
你也听说我离婚了
Yeah. It's a shame.
听说了 真遗憾
I got all your Christmas cards. She's very photogenic.
你们寄的圣诞贺卡我都收到了 她很上相
I hope she doesn't take all your money.
希望她没把你的钱都带走
Really?
真的吗
That's all you have to say to me?
你就想跟我说这个吗
You have something in your teeth.
你的牙缝里有东西
Now I'm done.
说完了
Allez-venez...
来吧
Have lunch with me.
跟我一起吃午餐吧
There's so many things I have to say.
我有好多话想跟你说
Like what?
什么话
Well, for starters, I'd like to apologize
首先 我想就二十年前的事
for what happened 20 years ago.
向你道歉
Do you remember that little restaurant
你还记得那个以前你经常
you used to take me to?
带我去的餐馆吗
Yeah.
记得
I want to go someplace nicer.
这次我想去高档一点的地方
Mrs. Delatour,
德拉图太太
do you have a moment?
您现在有时间吗
For you? Absolutely. What's up?
对你当然有时间 怎么了
I need to know... everything that happened
我想知道 我妈妈
between my mother and your brother.
和你弟弟之间发生的一切
You might want to pull up a chair.
那你得坐下听了
You see, I-I thought about it, and I just felt that it--
我考虑过了 我觉得...
Well?
怎么样
It's what I thought.
如我所料
Flora Hernandez was not pregnant at the time of her death.
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯死时并未怀孕
Are you absolutely sure?
你百分百确定吗
It's all there in the coroner's report,
验尸官的报告中都写明了
and he performed the autopsy himself.
是他亲自进行尸体解剖的
Could she have terminated the pregnancy?
她有没有可能已经做了人工流产
I didn't have time to ask a lot of questions.
我没时间问这么多问题
Oh. The coroner was on his way to some appointment,
验尸官正准备去赴约
but he was quite insistent.
但他非常确定
Wait. What does this mean?
等等 这是什么意思
This has been revised.
报告修改过
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
You see that man?
看见那个男的了吗
He's a friend of Adrian Powell's.
他是艾德里安·鲍威尔的朋友
I don't want him to recognize me.
我不想让他认出我
That man is a friend of Adrian Powell's?
那个男的是艾德里安·鲍威尔的朋友
Yeah. You know him?
是的 你认识他吗
He's the coroner.
他就是验尸官
We need to get a copy of the original report.
我们需要拿到一份原始报告的复印件
I think you're right.
我想是的
Benny.
本尼
Carmen.
卡门
Que sorpresa. I didn't know you'd be here.
真让人惊奇 我不知道你也回来
That's great. I want you to meet Bobby D.
太好了 我给你介绍鲍勃·迪伦
Bobby, this is my newest client, Carmen Luna.
鲍勃 这是我的新客户卡门·卢娜
I'm a big fan.
我是你的超级粉丝
Nice to meet you, Carmen.
很高兴见到你 卡门
Damn. You look good, girl.
你看起来不错呀
How is it Benny hasn't made you a star yet?
本尼怎么还没把你捧红啊
That's right, Benny. What are you waiting for?
就是啊 本尼 你还在等什么
Don't worry. It's gonna happen.
别着急 快了
Now the real question, Miss Carmen Luna,
现在有个问题 卡门·卢娜小姐
can you dance?
你会跳舞吗
Honey, I'm puerto rican. Of course I can dance.
亲爱的 我可是波多黎各人 我当然会了
Are you kidding me?
你真是开玩笑啊
My friend here just broke a glass.
我朋友刚打碎了杯子
Could you clean that up?
你能清理一下吗
That was great. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, where's my dr--
我的杯...
Oh, no, no, no, no. I can pick it up.
不 不 不 不 我自己来
Hey, Carmen, relax. This is her job.
卡门 别慌 这是她的工作
Luca Meli's here. I want you to meet him.
卢卡·梅丽来了 我来给你介绍一下
Come.
快来
Oh, and remember how you used to call in sick
还记得我们约会之后
on the days after we would go out?
你经常打电♥话♥请病假吗
Because you would bring me home at 6:30 in the morning.
那是因为你早上六点半要送我回家
I had to sleep sometime.
我总得睡会儿啊
I think that was the only time in my life
我觉得那是我人生中唯一一次
I actually wanted to talk to someone until the sun came up.
想要和一个人聊到天亮
What about your wife?
你的妻子呢
We were never that kind of couple.
我们不是那么亲密的夫妻
I'm sorry she didn't make you happy.
真遗憾她不能让你开心
Truly.
真心的
I was a stupid kid, Zoila.
我当时是个愚蠢的小子 佐拉
I left the woman I loved
我抛弃了我爱的女人
for the one I thought
为了一个我以为能够在
would look right on the Christmas cards.
圣诞卡上显得更体面的女人
Worst mistake of my life.
我一生最大的错误
I waited a long time to hear you say that.
我等你这句话很久了
I waited a long time to say it.
我等了很久才说出来
So did you know that Marilyn Monroe
你知道玛丽莲·梦露
lived in one of the bungalows at this hotel?
曾住在这家宾馆的一间小屋里吗
I did not know that.
不知道
It is beautiful.
非常漂亮
Have you ever stayed here?
你在这待过吗
Yeah. It's my home away from home.
是啊 这是我的家外之家
Well, I just happen to have a room here.
我恰巧在这有个房♥间
Why do you have a room here?
你怎么会在这有房♥间
Zoila.
佐拉
Don't make me be inelegant.
别让我说的那么直白
Oh, my god.
天啊
I thought it was a real apology.
我以为你是在真心道歉
It was a real apology.
我是在真心道歉啊
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Let me ask you something.
那我来问你
When did you realize this was a big mistake,
你是什么时候意识到自己错的
The day you left me, ten years ago,
你离开我的那天 十年前
Or yesterday when you thought I looked good?
还是在昨天你觉得我看起来不错的时候
Did you say to yourself, "I bet if I apologize,"
你是不是告诉自己 "我肯定如果我道歉"
"She'll let me do what she always lets me do,"
"她就会任我为所欲为了"
"and wouldn't that make for a pleasant afternoon?"
"那不就促成了一个愉快的下午了"
Zoila, please don't do this.
佐拉 别这样
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表