剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You got that?
听明白了吗
So how come you're not going back to the Powells'?
你怎么不去鲍威尔家干活了
I think maybe Mrs. Evelyn is a little strange.
我觉得伊芙琳夫人有点奇怪
Well, I'm glad you were able to earn some extra money.
我很开心你能赚些外快
That was nice.
是挺好的
But now that you're back,
但是既然你回来了
I'd rather be here looking after you.
我更愿意在这儿照顾你
So, is Tucker asleep?
话说 塔科睡着了吗
Yeah, I just put him down.
对 我刚把他哄睡着
Excellent.
真棒
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
My doctor said I needed to exercise.
我医生说我需要锻炼身体
Hmm, in that case...
既然这样
What's this?
这是什么
Stuff you can help me with.
你能帮我的事
Fix the doorbell, hang the mirror,
修门铃 挂镜子
hook up the new tv.
装新电视
Now this is not the kind of exercise
我想的锻炼
that I had in mind.
可不是这种
I know what you had in mind, and the answer is "No."
我知道你想的是什么 我的回答是不行
Oh, come on.
来嘛
I missed you so much. Didn't you miss me?
人家很想你的 你就不想我吗
No! You can't be doing that.
不行 你不能这么做
Why not? I told you.
为什么不能 我告诉过你
You just had a heart attack.
你刚犯过心脏病
Please.
求你了
My heart stops every time I see you.
每次一见你 我就会心脏停跳
Okay. We can have sex, but just to be safe...
好吧 我们可以滚床单 但是安全起见
Let me do all the work.
"重活"都交给我吧
Okay.
好吧
Just to be safe.
安全起见
Boy, I wish you'd fixed that doorbell.
天啊 我真希望你修好了门铃
Hello, Mrs. Evelyn.
早安 伊芙琳夫人
Rosie.
罗西
I had a feeling you'd drop by.
我就觉得你会过来
So...
话说
An affair with Spence Westmore--
和斯宾思·韦斯特莫搞外遇
That's a feather in your sombrero.
小日子过得够潇洒嘛
I'm not proud of myself.
我并不觉得自豪
I'm sure that will be oh-so-soothing to Mrs. Westmore.
我确定那会让韦斯特莫太太很宽慰的
See, that's why I'm here.
看吧 那正是我来这里的原因
Mrs. Peri can never find out about this.
佩里太太绝不能知道这件事
You think she'd be devastated? She would.
你觉得她会非常震惊吗 是的
And Mr. Spence doesn't wanna get a divorce.
斯宾思先生不想离婚
He might lose custody of his son.
他可能会失去儿子的监护权
Exactly.
没错
See, that's the problem with adultery--
看吧 那就是通奸的问题所在
the piper must be paid.
要承担不良后果
I don't know who this piper is,
我不知道这位管道工是谁
but you can't tell him neither.
可你也不能告诉他
I wouldn't dream of saying a word to Peri Westmore.
我从没想过要和佩里·韦斯特莫说一个字
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I consider you a friend.
因为我把你当做朋友
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Which is why I was so hurt when you stopped working here.
这就是为什么你辞工以后我如此伤心
A terse note left on the kitchen counter--
留在厨房♥柜台上的简短字条
I deserve better than that.
你不该这样敷衍我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just with Mr. Spence being home from the hospital--
只是斯宾思先生出院了...
I know. You had to tend to his... needs.
我知道 你得照顾他的 需求
I didn't mean to hurt you. But you did.
我不是有意要伤害你 可你伤害到了
You left me,
你离开了我
and you took that sweet little boy with you.
还带走了那个可爱的小男孩
I know it seems odd,
我知道这看起来很奇怪
but I've come to depend upon that child.
但我已经渐渐开始依赖那孩子
He brings color into my drab life,
他使我单调的生活变得多姿多彩
and I want him back.
我想要他回来
That can't happen.
那不可能
Why not?
为什么不行
Well... it's complicated.
这有点复杂
No... it's not.
不 不复杂
You'll come twice a week.
你每周来两次
You will bring Tucker Westmore, and in exchange,
带着塔科·韦斯特莫一起 作为交换
I will not tell the entire city of Beverly Hills
我不会告诉整个比佛利山庄的人们
that his father's screwing the maid.
他爸爸和女佣偷♥情♥
Now...
现在
what could be simpler than that?
这事再简单不过了吧
So... I have good news.
我有个好消息
Well, don't just keep it to yourself. A ver.
别保密啊 说说看
I'm gonna start fashion school next fall.
今年秋天我要去服装学院了
They changed their mind about the scholarship!
奖学金的事他们改变主意了吗
Not exactly.
不是啦
I found a way to pay the tuition.
我找到付学费的法子了
How did you do that?
你怎么找到的
Mr. Pettigrove came to me.
柏蒂格罗夫先生来找我
He told me about Mrs. Delatour and what she asked you.
他告诉我德拉图太太拜托你的事
Oh, my God.
天啊
And now he's offering to pay my tuition if I help them.
要是我帮助他们 他会帮我付学费
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Mami... this is what we always dreamed of.
妈咪 这是我们一直以来的梦想
I'll get to go to school.
我能去上学了
By selling a part of yourself?
通过出♥卖♥♥♥你身体的一部分吗
I didn't raise you to be this stupid
我没教你要这么蠢
or this desperate.
或者这么孤注一掷
I wouldn't just do this for myself.
我这么做不只是为了我自己
I'd be doing it for you, too.
我也是为了你
For me?
为我
I see the sacrifices you make,
你做的牺牲我看在眼里
how hard you work on weekends and holidays--
周末和假日你有多努力工作
just to make a few extra bucks that you end up giving to me.
就为了给我多赚点额外的钱
I don't complain about that.
我没有抱怨过
Which makes it even worse!
这更糟糕了
Now it's my chance to help you.
现在我有机会能帮助你
If the tuition is paid for,
如果有人帮我付学费
you could finally stop and take some time off.
你就能停下来 好好休息几天了
Do you really think
你真的以为
that I would trade a grandchild for a vacation?!
我为了假期换出我的外孙吗
It's just an egg.
就是个卵子而已
And this money would change our lives.
这笔钱会改变我们的生活
This decision would change our lives
这个决定会以你无法理解的方式
in ways you can't begin to understand.
改变我们的生活
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
But I will not allow you to do this.
但我不允许你这么做
Mami, you can't stop me.
妈咪 你阻止不了我
What did you say?
你刚说什么
It's my body, so it's my decision.
我的身体我说了算
And I'm doing this for both of us,
无论你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
我都要为了我们这样做
You gotta be kidding!
你是在开玩笑吧
I wish I was. I mean, come on!
我倒希望呢 拜托
Who blackmails people to have a chance to babysit?
谁会勒索别人 从而让自己有机会照看婴儿啊
I know. It's weird.
我知道 这很奇怪
But Mrs. Evelyn is obsessed with Tucker!
可伊芙琳太太非常喜欢塔科
But why? I talked to my friend Marisol.
为什么 我和我的朋友玛莉索谈过
She used to work for the Powells.
她以前为鲍威尔家工作
She said they had a son who died.
她说他们有个去世的儿子
So she's working out her emotional issues with my kid?
所以她用我的儿子来治疗她的感情问题
Fantastic.
太荒诞了
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
Well, I'm not letting Tucker within 50 feet of that lunatic.
我不会让塔科靠近那个疯子的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表