剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
that's ever happened to this family.
这个家发生过的最好的事情了
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 真的啊
I mean, we'll move into a smaller house,
我是说 我们会搬到一个小房♥子
where we can talk and hang out
我们可以聊天 约会
and--and really connect, you know?
可以好好交流 你懂吗
Maybe we'll move into a tent. Have you ever been camping?
也许我们会搬去住帐篷 你野营过吗
Uh... no.
没 没有
Shut up!
逗我呢吧
We are going camping.
咱这就去野营
You're... taking this really well.
你 接受得挺好的
Well, there's no other way to take it, girl.
不然还能怎么办 姑娘
There's no other way to be.
没有别的办法啊
Okay, well, I just wanted you to know
好吧 我只是想让你知道
that I'm here if you need to talk or anything.
如果你想谈谈或什么的 我都在你身边
I so appreciate that.
真是太谢谢你了
But like I said, I'm--I'm good.
但是 就像我说的 我 我没事
I'm really, really excellent.
我真的 真的 很激动
Marisol had a nasty little shock today.
玛莉索今天被恶心的东西震惊到了
Did she?
是吗
I belive she happened upon one of your nauseating dvds.
我相信她今天不小心发现了你的一张恶心光盘
Which one?
哪一张
This exercise in voyeurism featured the Staffords.
窥阴癖者拍下的斯塔福德太太的视频
Did Marisol say anything?
玛莉索说什么了吗
But she was hiding it when I walked in the room.
但是我走进屋子的时候她把它藏起来了
She was clearly mortified.
很明显她很尴尬
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe not.
也许不是
Marisol has an agenda. We've known this for a while.
玛莉索有计划 我们知道这一点很久了
Maybe she was searching for it.
也许她是在找它
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
So she could use it against me.
这样她就有证据对付我了
I think it's time to fire Marisol.
我觉得是时候炒掉玛莉索了
I also have an agenda, Adrian.
我也有个计划 艾德里安
Mine is to not do housework.
我的计划是不干家务
We can hire someone else.
我们可以雇别人
I finally have a maid
我终于找到了一个
who can cook and conjugate English verbs.
可以做饭并且变化动词的女佣
If you think I'm letting her go, you're crazy.
你要是以为我会放她走 你就疯了
She wanders around this house without any supervision.
她在没有监督的情况下在房♥子里到处乱逛
What happens if she stumbles onto my collection?
要是她不小心看到我的收藏品怎么办
Well...
那...
First, she'll wanna wash her hands.
首先 她会想把手洗干净
Pay attention, darling.
注意 亲爱的
If she finds those DVDs,
如果她发现那些光盘
she will tell people, and we will be humiliated.
她会跟别人说 我们会丢面子的
For God's sake, Adrian.
天哪 艾德里安
The woman cleans tile grout for a living.
她就是靠打扫犄角旮旯为生的
If you can't shield this secret from her,
要是你连这么点秘密都藏不住
you're not the brilliant degenerate I married.
你就不是当初我嫁的那个堕落的天才
Evelyn, that was precisely the pep talk I needed.
伊芙琳 我需要的正是你这番加油打气
Am I interrupting something?
我是不是打扰到你了
Yeah.
当然
Okay, just as a reminder, my room is right below yours.
我就提醒你一下 我的房♥间刚好在你的下面
Sorry, I didn't... realize we were that loud.
抱歉 我没意识到我们声音那么大
"We"?
"我们"
Uh, Julie, say "Hi" to Carmen.
朱莉 跟卡门打个招呼
Hey, Carmen. Don't come in. I'm super naked.
卡门 别进来 我全♥裸♥着呢
Isn't this your first date?
你们不是第一次约会吗
And if it keeps going this well, we'll definitely have a second.
如果事情一直这么顺利 肯定会有第二次的
Good night.
晚安
Stop. You can't do this.
等等 你不能这么做
Do what?
做什么
Have sex with that woman.
和那个女人上♥床♥
She's not up to your standards.
她达不到你的标准
Wait.
等等
What are my standards?
我的标准是什么
I am your standards.
我就是你的标准
But you don't want to date me.
但你不跟我约会啊
Well, just because you can't have filet mignon
你吃不到菲力牛排
doesn't mean that you have to settle for fast food.
也不一定非得吃快餐啊
For your information, Julie is not a compromise.
提醒一下 朱莉可不是什么备胎
She's a smart, elegant woman.
她是位聪明优雅的女人
Sam! My breasts are getting cold.
山姆 我的胸都觉得冷了
I have to go.
我得走了
No! You need to stop.
不 你得停下来
What do you care who I sleep with?
我跟谁上♥床♥关你什么事
Well, I...
我...
I don't.
不关我的事
Good.
很好
What's this?
这是什么
The ring you gave me ten years ago.
十年前你给我的戒指
I want you to sell it. You need the money.
你把它卖♥♥了吧 你需要钱
Zoila, it was a gift.
佐拉 这是我给你的礼物
I told you at the time it was way too extravagant.
我告诉过你这枚戒指太奢侈了
You said hang onto it in case of a rainy day.
你说先拿着 日后说不定能用得上
Well, it turns out it's your roof that's leaking.
照现在的情况看是你用得上
Did I ever tell you how I got this?
我有没有跟你说过戒指是怎么来的
It was an apology from my second husband.
是我第二任丈夫向我道歉给我的
Philippe? Yes.
菲利普 对
I caught him sleeping with my nutritionist.
他跟我的营养师上♥床♥被我发现了
He was so ashamed,
他羞愧难当
he showed up the next morning with this ring.
第二天早上拿着这枚戒指来见我
I screamed, "You can't buy my forgiveness with diamonds."
我大声跟他说 "钻石换不来我对你的原谅"
Then I threw it at him.
然后就把戒指扔给他
The big stone scratched his cornea.
还划伤了他的眼角膜
So it has sentimental value.
这么说戒指有纪念价值
Oh, Zoila, I love you for offering,
佐拉 我很感谢你拿来给我
but I can't take this.
但是我不能收
You can't afford to be generous either.
你现在大方不起了
You're broke. Remember?
你破产了 还记得吗
All this talk about money is giving me a migraine.
一直谈钱让我偏头痛
Can't we talk about this next week?
我们下周再谈行吗
I won't be here next week, sweetie.
下周我就不来了 亲爱的
What?!
什么
You can't afford to pay me,
你雇不起我了
and I can't afford not to get paid.
我没工资可活不下去
No! You can't leave me.
不 你不能离开我
I need you.
我需要你
What you need is a big dose of reality.
你需要的是面对现实
Your life has changed.
你的生活发生了变化
You gotta start being smart.
你得开始学会变聪明
If I can think of a way out of this mess, will you stay?
如果我想办法脱离困境 你会留下吗
I suppose.
应该会吧
Okay. Okay.
好 好
You just watch.
等着瞧吧
I'm about to be smart.
我会变聪明的
So...
也就是说
the question is, how can I make some money?
问题是 我要怎么赚钱
You could get a job.
你可以去找份工作
Honey, this is serious. Don't make jokes.
亲爱的 我是认真的 别开玩笑
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey!
对了
Why don't I just get someone to give me the money?
我让别人给我钱怎么样
I have a lot of rich friends.
我有很多有钱的朋友
You won't once you start asking them for money.
你开口向他们要钱的话就没有那些朋友了
You're right.
说得对
I have to borrow from someone who really loves me.
我得管真正爱我的人借钱
Someone like a rich ex-husband...
比如有钱的前夫...
Who feels guilty about the way he treated you.
而且曾经出过轨 所以心怀愧疚
Oh, Zoila!
佐拉
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表