剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Of course not.
当然不会
Some mail still comes to the house for you.
家里的一些来信是寄给你的
I try to save it, but she makes me throw it away.
我想留下来 但是她让我都扔了
If she knew I brought something for you,
如果她知道了我帮你带东西
she would just scream at me.
她就会吼我了
Taylor screams at you?
泰勒吼你了
She has become this crazy nightmare.
她已经变成一场疯狂的噩梦了
To tell you the truth...
说真的
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道我还能忍♥多久
Would you like some tea?
要喝杯茶吗
Yeah.
好
How's your mom?
你妈妈怎么样了
Well, she says she's dying.
她说她快死了
The doctor says she has a sprained wrist.
医生说她扭伤了手腕
I wonder who we should believe.
真不知道我们该相信谁
So she's okay.
这么说她没事了
Good.
太好了
Did you know our moms got into a fight today?
你知道我俩的妈妈今天吵了一架吗
Mine just told me we were taking a few days off.
我妈只跟我说我们要放几天假
She didn't say why.
也没说原因
I think maybe your mom's upset that we're getting so close.
我想可能是因为你妈不高兴我们走得太近了
Well, I'm not.
但我喜欢
I like spending time with you.
我喜欢和你待在一起
Me, too.
我也是
You know, for a minute there
有那么一分钟
I really thought this was going somewhere.
我真的觉得我们是有可能的
And... now?
现在呢
Come on. You know how much my mom needs your mom.
拜托 你知道你妈对我妈有多重要
And if us hanging out all the time
如果我们在一起
is causing this much tension between them,
给她们带来那么多矛盾
maybe we should just cool it.
也许我们应该先缓一缓
Okay.
好吧
Still buds, though, right?
但我们还有希望 对吧
Sure.
当然
Good.
那就好
So why don't you just quit?
那你为什么不直接辞职呢
I've thought about it.
我有想过不干了
But now it looks like I won't have to.
但目前来看我不必这样做了
You see, Taylor is trying to convince Michael
泰勒正在试图说服迈克尔
to move to New York.
搬去纽约
New York?
纽约
She thinks you're gonna tell the whole town about her past,
她觉得你会把她以前的事到处宣扬
and she is scared to death.
她害怕得要命
Ha! She should be.
她是应该害怕
Of course, she deserves what she gets.
那当然 她罪有应得
But it might be better for you if they don't leave town.
但如果他们不搬家对你也许更有利
How so?
这话怎么说
Mrs. Stafford...
斯塔福德夫人
I think Michael is still in love with you.
我觉得迈克尔还爱着你
He has a funny way of showing it.
他示爱的方式还真搞笑
Leaving me for hooker Barbie?
为了那贱♥人♥抛弃我
But I watch him.
但就我观察
He's always talking about you.
他总提起你
He's always looking at pictures of you.
他还经常看你的相片
Really?
真的吗
He's starting to realize he made a mistake.
他开始意识到他错了
But, you know, if they leave town, move to New York.
但是 如果他们搬去纽约了
Well, you know how it is.
你知道这将会是什么结果
Out of sight, out of mind.
他看不到你了 也想不起你了
I'm gonna write Taylor a letter.
我给泰勒写封信
Oh?
是吗
I'll promise that I won't tell anyone what I know.
我会保证我绝对不把我知道的说出去
I'll say it's because of
我会说这一切都是
my deep and continuing affection for Michael.
因为我对迈克尔旧情难忘
And I'll give her the letter.
我会信交给她
Oh, no. Not her.
不是给她
You give it to him so he knows how I feel.
你把信交给迈克尔 那样他就知道我的感受了
Oh, that is brilliant.
这想法太棒了
Unless someone else knows about Taylor's past.
除非还有人知道泰勒的过去
If word gets out, they'll still move.
如果谣言纷纷 他们还会搬走
Nobody else knows.
没人知道了
How did you find out?
你是怎么发现的
Evelyn Powell told me.
伊芙琳·鲍威尔告诉我的
How does Evelyn know?
伊芙琳又是怎么知道的
Oh, it was her husband who first hired Taylor.
她老公是泰勒的第一任雇主
Adrian hired Taylor?
艾德里安雇了泰勒
He propositioned her while she was working in some diner.
在她服务的一次晚宴上 他把她召了
Apparently, he does that sort of thing.
很显然 他经常干那种事
Wait. I'm confused.
等等 我有点迷糊了
Adrian Powell uses prostitutes?
艾德里·鲍威尔召♥妓♥
Oh. Not for himself.
不是为他自己
He gives them as gifts to his friends.
他把那些女人作为礼物送给朋友
What?
不是吧
Yep.
是啊
Evelyn calls it his disgusting little hobby.
伊芙琳管这叫他的不良小嗜好
He brings those women right into their house.
他还把那些女人带回家
That's how Evelyn first met Taylor
伊芙琳就是那样遇见了泰勒
and that girl who got murdered.
还有那个被谋杀的女孩
Flora Hernandez.
芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
Oh, yes.
就是她
In addition to being their maid,
除了给他们当女佣
Flora was also Adrian's whore.
芙罗拉还是艾德里安的妓♥女♥
Hello?
你好
No, I'm sorry. She's asleep right now.
很抱歉 她睡着了
Who, may I ask, is calling?
可以问问你是谁吗
Oh, Henri.
昂利啊
I didn't recognize your voice.
我没听出来是你
It's me. Zoila.
我是佐拉
It's been a long time.
好久没联♥系♥了
How is she?
她的情况啊
Honestly?
说实话吗
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
She's been through a lot.
她经历了太多
I think it would be a good idea
如果你能飞回来看看她
if you... flew out to see her.
那就太好了
Really?
真的吗
That would be great.
那太好了
I know she's missed you...
我知道她很想你
A lot.
非常想
...all the way down into Huntington Beach
在亨廷顿海滩沿线
for highs only in the 70s.
出现七十年代才有的高温
Here's the 7-day forecast.
以下是未来一周的天气预报
Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach.
明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾
Here's the 7-day forecast.
以下是未来一周的天气预报
Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach.
明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾
And then a lot of clouds start coming in on Wednesday
而接下来的周三以及周四
and Thursday.
天气将转为多云
And then a lot of clouds start coming in
而接下来的周三以及周四
on Wednesday Carmen?
天气将转为 卡门
I'm busy.
我现在很忙
I know. It's just...
我知道 只是
I need to tell you something. It's important.
我得跟你说些事 很重要
Okay.
好吧
You are smart.
你很聪明
And you are beautiful.
人也很漂亮
And your music is really amazing.
而且你的音乐简直惊艳
You don't have to let men like Benny Soto--
你没必要让本尼·索托这样的人把你给...
Sam.
山姆
It's a rough business.
这行不好干
And I'm not 22 anymore.
我也不再年轻了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表