剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Do you really want to think
你真的想认为
that your own father is capable of murder?
你的亲生父亲会杀人吗
I don't want to.
我不希望
That young woman was an extortionist.
那个年轻的女人四处敲诈
I'm sure there were...
肯定有...
many people who wanted her dead.
很多人希望她死
So what?
那又怎样
It was a coincidence she died? We just lucked out?
她死只是巧合吗 咱们只是走运而已吗
I'd hate to say it that way,
我不愿意那么讲
but yes.
但的确如此
You swear to me
你向我发誓
you didn't kill her?
你没杀她
You know I didn't.
你知道我没干
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
I can only imagine what you've been going through.
我难以想象你经历的痛苦
So--so what about the tape then?
那录像带怎么回事
Flora said you raped her.
芙罗拉说你强♥奸♥了她
Were you aware that Flora was a prostitute?
你知道芙罗拉是个妓♥女♥吗
Not while I was dating her. No, obviously.
我和她约会时不知道 显然不知道
She was a... gift from Adrian Powell.
她是艾德里安·鲍威尔送的一份礼物
And when I introduced myself, she realized I was your father.
我自我介绍时 她意识到我是你父亲
She refused to sleep with me.
她拒绝和我上♥床♥
So what happened?
然后发生了什么
Well, she was a whore.
她是个妓♥女♥
Whores can't say no.
妓♥女♥不能拒绝接客
I need to do something good.
我需要做些好事
Something meaningful with my life.
做些对我人生有意义的事
But I'll never be able to do that here.
但在这儿 我永远做不到
I've got to get away from my family, you know?
我要脱离我的家庭 你知道吗
Did something happen?
发生什么了吗
Yeah.
对
And I wish I could tell you about it. I really do. But...
我希望我能告诉你那件事 真的 但
I can't.
我不能
It's messed up.
全乱套了
So what are you trying to tell me?
那你想告诉我什么
Are you going away?
你要离开吗
Yeah.
对
And there's something I need to ask you.
我需要问你点事
"Hope and medicine"?
《医学唤起希望》
It's a group of doctors who go to third world countries
一队医生准备去第三世界国家
and set up clinics and hospitals.
建立诊所和医院
But Remi's not a doctor.
但雷米不是医生啊
They need assistants, and he's got a year of pre-med.
他们需要助手 而且他已经读了一年医学预科
And when would he leave?
他什么时候动身
If they approve his application,
如果他通过申请
he'll leave for Africa on Friday.
星期五就去非洲
I must say, I am impressed.
我必须要说 我很感动
I didn't know Remi was such a humanitarian.
我不知道雷米原来这么有人道主义精神
What?
怎么
He wants me to go with him.
他想让我和他一起去
Ha! No.
不行
He could be gone for a year.
他可能要去一年
I don't care.
我不管
He said he loves me.
他说他爱我
Well, he can love you when he gets back.
他可以回来接着爱你
He's trying to do something important with his life,
他想做一些重要的事
and I want to help him.
我想帮他
And what about the important things
那你生命中
you're trying to do with your life?
那些重要的事怎么办
They don't seem that important without him.
没了他 那些事都没那么重要了
I absolutely forbid it.
我绝不允许你去
I'm not asking for permission.
我不是让你批准
I'm telling you what my decision is.
只是在告诉你我的决定
So help me, Valentina!
你敢去 瓦伦蒂娜
Yell all you want. My bags are already packed.
随便你怎么喊 我已经打包好行李了
Can I pay you a compliment?
我可以赞美你一句吗
Why stop with just one?
为什么不多赞美几句
You are absolutely glowing.
你真是容光焕发
That's why I like being in love.
所以我才喜欢谈恋爱
It's so good for my skin.
对我的皮肤有好处
I am thrilled that you and Phillipe
你和菲利普又在一起了
are getting back together.
我真高兴
Is he your favorite of all my husbands?
我所有的丈夫中你最喜欢他吗
Well, he's definitely in the top three.
绝对排在前三
Good.
很好
Because I need a favor.
因为我想你帮我个小忙
Is there any way we could have our engagement party here?
我们可以在你家办订婚派对吗
Here?
这里
I know it's a lot to ask,
我知道这个请求很过分
but Zoila doesn't approve of this marriage.
但佐拉不赞成我和他结婚
There's also been some tension between Phillipe and Remi.
菲利普和雷米的关系又有点紧张
Having the party here
在这里办派对
would make life less stressful for everyone.
可以缓解一下大家的压力
Almost everyone.
除了我
No. You would not have to do a thing,
不 你什么事都不用做
And Phillipe will foot the bill.
菲利普会负责全部费用
Well, it is a special occasion.
这的确是个特别的场合
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ah! Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 太谢谢你了
So what's it like the second time around?
第二次感觉如何
What do you mean?
指哪方面
You know, is the passion still there?
你懂的 激♥情♥仍在吗
Is--is it just comfortable?
还是相敬如宾呢
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧
Phillipe can't keep his hands off me.
菲利普一直对我摸来摸去的
Really? At his age?
真的吗 他都这把年纪了
He's like some insatiable tiger.
他就像贪得无厌的猛虎
Ripping my clothes off.
扯掉我的衣服
Taking me on the floor.
把我推倒在地上
I don't see why feminists complain so much.
我真不知道女权主义者为什么总是抱怨
Being a sex object is fun.
做性玩物真好玩
Well, he clearly adores you.
显然他很爱你
He does.
是的
It just goes to show,
这真的说明了
when it comes to love, it's never too late.
爱情的到来永远都不算晚
Is Spence back?
斯宾思回来了吗
He just stepped into the shower. Good.
他去洗澡了 好
That would give us a chance to talk.
咱们俩正好有机会聊一聊
I'm making dinner.
我在做晚饭
I know you're still mad at me.
我知道你还生我的气
But I have a gift for you.
但是我有个礼物要给你
And it is so amazing. You'll want to hug me.
非常棒的礼物 你会想抱我的
What is it?
是什么
That does not get you a hug.
这可不值个拥抱
It's not really for you. It's for Miguel.
不是送你的 是给米格尔的
Miguel?
米格尔
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll mail it to him for his birthday.
我会寄给他当生日礼物
Or you can give it to him when he gets here.
或者他到这里的时候你可以亲自给他
What?
什么
The studio has agreed
工作室答应
to let me use their private jet.
让我用他们的私人飞机
I'm going to fly to Guadalajara tomorrow.
我明天会飞去瓜达拉哈拉
If your mother will bring Miguel to the airport,
如果你妈妈把米格尔带去机场
I can bring him back here to America.
我就可以把他带到美国
Why?
为什么
Why would you do this?
你为什么会这样做
'Cause I am a good person.
因为我是个好人
And good people do stuff like this.
好人就是会做这些好事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表