剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Let it go.
快翻过这页吧
This man was so convinced, he made me sign an autograph.
那男人当时特确定 还让我签了个名儿呢
But he became suspicious
但是她把"佩内洛普"写错时
when she misspelled "Penelope."
人家就开始怀疑了
Zoila. Guys...
佐拉 姐♥妹♥们♥
I'm asking a serious question here.
我问的是很严肃的问题呢
What if Marisol isn't who she says she is?
如果玛莉索不是她所说的那种人呢
Come on. Why would a professor pretend to be a maid?
拜托 一个大教授干嘛要假扮女佣
Maybe she's hiding something.
也许她有什么秘密
Maybe you're paranoid.
也许只是你多疑
You're the one who said marisol was asking
当初可是你说玛莉索问了太多
too many questions about Flora, remember?
有关芙罗拉的问题 记得吗
That's when she first came here.
那是她刚来时
But now that I know her, I trust her.
现在我了解她了 我相信她
Yeah.
对啊
But she never talks about her life
但她从不说她的生活
or what she did before she came here.
或者她来这儿之前做什么的
Don't you think that's weird?
你们不觉得很蹊跷
I don't tell you guys everything about my life.
我也不跟你们说我的生活啊
And I've had some crazy stuff happen to me.
我的经历可是丰富多彩哟
Did someone once mistake you for Jennifer Lopez?
是不是有人曾经把你跟珍妮弗·洛佩兹搞混了[美国歌♥星]
You resent my beauty. Just admit it.
你嫉妒我的美貌 你就承认了吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think Marisol has some kind of secret.
我觉得玛莉索藏着什么秘密
So what if she does? Marisol is our friend.
有又怎样 玛莉索是我们的朋友
When she is ready to tell us what her secret is,
她要是准备好告诉我们她的秘密了
we will be there for her.
我们会陪着她
Okay?
好吗
Can I have some sugar, Beyonce?
把糖递给我好吗 碧昂斯
I never liked you. I hope you know that.
我一直不喜欢你 我希望你知道
I'm off to the dry cleaners. Anything else?
我要去干洗店了 还有别的吗
Yes. Here's Remi's jacket.
有 这是雷米的外套
God, what did he do last night?
天哪 他昨晚干什么了
This smells awful.
难闻死了
You should smell the clothes in his duffel bag.
你该闻闻他行李袋里的衣服
Have those not been washed since he came home from college?
是不是他从大学回家后就没洗过
I don't think they've been washed
我觉得自打他上初中起
since he was in junior high.
这些衣服就没洗过
I don't get it.
真是搞不懂
The boy's smart enough to get into medical school,
这孩子这么聪明 都能考进医学院
but he can't figure out how to operate a washing machine?
但就是不知道怎么用洗衣机吗
He left some detergent in here,
他袋子里有些洗衣粉
so at least he was planning on doing some laundry.
至少他是有洗衣服的打算了
What a prince.
真是个王子啊
Hey! Have you seen my duffel bag?
看到我的行李袋了吗
I-it's over there.
在那边
This--this is empty. W-why is this empty?
是空的 里面的东西呢
I took out the dirty clothes to wash them.
我把脏衣服拿出来洗了
What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
Nothing. Nothing. Um...
没问题 没有
I-I-I'm just curious. When you took out the clothes,
只是有点好奇 你拿脏衣服时
did you happen to see a little plastic baggie in here?
有没有看到里面的小塑料包
You mean the one with the detergent? Huh?
你是说里面有洗衣粉的那个吗 什么
The detergent.
洗衣粉
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That's--that's--
对对对 我...我...
That's what I mean. What did you do with the, uh, detergent?
我说的就是那个 里面的洗衣粉呢
I used it.
我用了
What? I used it to wash your dirty clothes.
什么 我用来洗你的脏衣服了
Oh, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
No!
不要啊
Remi, what is going on?
雷米 怎么了
The stuff in that bag cost me $6,000.
包里的东西花了我六千块呢
Have you considered using Tide?
你怎么不用汰渍
It's a lot cheaper.
便宜多了
It wasn't detergent, Valentina.
里面不是洗衣粉 瓦伦蒂娜
It was cocaine.
是可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
I've been a little stressed out lately, all right?
最近我压力很大好吗
With my mom's financial problems and school...
妈妈的财务问题 学校的事...
What's going on at school?
学校那边怎么了
I'm failing all my classes.
所有的课我都挂了
Look...
听着...
I just needed a little bit
我就需要一点点
to help me get through the day. That's all.
帮我熬过一天就行 仅此而已
Are you doing anything else?
你还有别的吗
Like what? I don't know.
什么 我不知道
Am I gonna find ecstasy in your bedroom?
我会不会在你房♥间里找到摇♥头♥丸♥
Well, if you did, you'd probably use it as fabric softener.
你找到的话 说不定会当成是衣物柔顺剂
Remi, it's not funny.
雷米 一点都不好笑
I've just been doing coke, that's all.
我只吸可♥卡♥因♥ 没别的了
Okay.
好吧
Listen to me.
听我说
You cannot tell anyone about this, all right?
你千万不要告诉别人 知道吗
My mom will freak,
我妈妈会吓坏的
and she's already been through so much.
她都已经饱受折磨了
You're putting me in a horrible position.
你这是让我进退两难
I'm broke. I'm broke.
我破产了 破产了
I can't even afford to do anything else.
想吸别的我也没钱去买♥♥
All right? Now come on.
好吗 拜托了
If you care about me at all, you'll promise.
如果你在乎我 你肯定会答应我的
Okay. I promise.
好吧 我答应你
Thank you.
谢谢
Girlfriend?
女朋友
Yes, boyfriend?
什么事 男朋友
Why do you buy steaks here?
为什么要来这里买♥♥牛排
The butcher is a fan of mine, so she gives me a discount.
这里的屠夫是我的粉丝 她会给我打折的
Hmm. I've never heard of a lady butcher.
我第一次听说有女屠夫呢
Well, Bertha isn't like other people.
贝莎跟别人不一样
She's a little... odd. Odd?
她有点...奇怪 奇怪
How is she... odd?
她怎么奇怪了
Hey, superstar! Give me a hug!
大明星来了 过来抱抱
I'd love to, Bertha. But...
我也想 贝莎 但是...
Oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget how disgusting I am.
不好意思 我有时会忘记自己有多恶心
Oh! How you doing? Mm, good.
最近怎么样 很好
Did you get some nice steaks for me today?
今天给我留好牛排了吗
Ooh, you know I do. Henry! Grab those steaks
当然了 亨利 把我给卡门小姐
that I put inside for Miss Carmen.
留的牛排拿出来
And get my pill case. Forgot to take my meds today.
把我的药盒子也拿来 我今天忘记吃药了
Bertha... I want you to meet someone.
贝莎 我想给你介绍个人认识
This isn't the boyfriend, is it? It sure is.
这不会就是你男朋友吧 当然是了
Oh, it's an absolute pleasure.
真是太荣幸了
Miss Carmen talks about you all the time.
卡门小姐一直提起你
And her eyes just light up.
说的时候总是两眼放光
Do they really? Remember, she forgot to take her meds.
真的吗 别忘了 她这是忘了吃药
Okay.
好吧
So, uh, how did you two meet?
话说你们是怎么认识的
Well, uh, Carmen is a maid for Alejandro Rubio,
卡门是亚历翰卓·卢比奥家的女佣
and I'm sort of his butler.
我算是他的男管家
Oh, I bet you are.
看起来就像
Okay. Calm down, Bertha.
别那么激动 贝莎
Now I know that Miss Carmen is going to be a famous singer.
我知道卡门小姐想成为歌♥星
How about you? What are you going to be when you grow up?
你呢 你以后想干什么
Actually, I'm happy doing what I do.
事实上 我很喜欢现在的工作
Good for you, Sam.
真好 山姆
So many people hate their jobs. Not me.
很多人都厌恶他们的工作 我可不是
Good hours, nice place to live.
工作时间合适 住得又舒适
I wouldn't mind being a butler for the rest of my life.
我不介意一辈子都做男管家
I like you, Sam.
我真喜欢你 山姆
Would you like free meat? I've got a T-bone over here
你想来点免费的肉吗 我这儿有块丁骨牛排
I've been saving for someone special.
我想留给特别的人
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表