剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It's okay. We just adopted.
没关系 我们领养了孩子
But when we interviewed you,
但是当你来面试时
you said you didn't have any family.
你说你没有家人
Yes. Well, I got a divorce.
是的 我离婚了
But what about the child?
那孩子呢
I-I...
我...我...
had to give him back.
把他又送回去了
What?!
什么
Um, there were problems.
当时出了问题
God. That must have been awful.
天啊 真是糟糕透顶
Can we not talk about this?
我们能不能不聊这些
Of course. I am so sorry.
当然 真对不起
Um, here. Let me get you a tissue.
等着 我给你拿张纸巾
Taylor?
泰勒
Joan!
琼
Hi.
你好
I haven't seen you since, uh--
我好久都没见你了 自从...
The Stein bat mitzvah.
斯坦的成人礼
Such an unfortunate looking girl.
那女孩真是相貌平平
But what a pretty venue.
不过举办仪式的地方挺不错
So, uh, what brings you here?
你来这里干什么
Are you and Michael trying to have a baby?
你和迈克尔想要孩子了吗
That depends.
看情况
Are you still good friends with Olivia?
你和奥利维亚还是好朋友吗
Ugh, that cow. We had a falling out.
那个疯婆子 我们闹翻了
Then yes, we're trying to have a baby.
是的 我们想要个孩子
But for obvious reasons, I want to keep it quiet.
但是很明显 我想低调点
Oh, I completely understand.
我完全明白
Well, good luck on that.
那祝你好运了
Take care, Joan.
保重 琼
Olivia, darling. It's Joan.
奥利维亚 亲爱的 我是琼
I know, it's been ages.
我知道 好久没联♥系♥了
You'll never guess who I just ran into.
你绝对想不到我刚碰见谁了
Hello?
喂
Did you watch all the DVDs?
光盘都看完了吗
I'm on the last one.
还有最后一张
Oh, Marisol. The things I've seen today.
玛莉索 今天看了这些东西
I'm gonna have to go to confession twice this week.
这周我得去忏悔两次
Did you see anything that looked like an assault?
有看起来像强♥奸♥的吗
No.
没有
I watched nine DVDs,
我看了九张光盘
and Flora seemed to be having fun in all of them.
芙罗拉似乎都很享受
It's got to be there.
一定有的
Start over. Watch them again.
重新开始 再看一遍
I can't start over. I've been in here since...
我不能再看了 我已经待在这...
Oh, my god. What is it?
天啊 怎么了
Mrs. Evelyn isn't back yet.
伊芙琳太太还没回来
So? She took the baby.
那又怎样 她带着孩子呢
I have to call you back.
我回头打给你
Zoila, did Genevieve happen to mention
佐拉 吉纳维芙有没有提过
I collect antiques? No.
我收集古董的事 没
They're my passion.
我十分喜爱古董
And I'm--I'm dying to know if this is a Chippendale.
我很想知道这是不是齐本德尔式家具
It is.
是的
You can tell just from touching it? That's impressive.
你摸一下就知道了吗 真佩服
Well, like I said,
就像我说的
being blind doesn't mean not having keen perception.
眼瞎并不代表洞察力不敏锐
For instance, I can tell you don't like me.
比如 我知道你不喜欢我
That's not true.
不是这样的
I hear the disapproval in your voice
当我和吉纳维芙在一起时
when I'm with Genevieve.
我从你声音中听出了不赞同
You think I'm too old for her.
你觉得我太老了
No. That's not it.
不 不是这样
Oh, Zoila.
佐拉
What matters is that we connect.
重要的是我们心意相通
I feel that I really understand Genevieve.
我觉得我真的理解吉纳维芙
I can tell how fragile she is.
我能感受到她是多么脆弱
I sometimes wonder if she had an unstable childhood.
我有时在想她是不是童年不幸
Her mother went through a lot of husbands.
她妈妈有过好几任丈夫
That does leave a mark.
对她的确有影响
But what was her relationship with her father like?
那她和她爸爸的关系好吗
She never knew him.
她从没见过他
He died during the Korean War before she was born.
他在朝鲜战争时死了 当时她还没出生
Korean War?
朝鲜战争
You know...
那个...
I really should get that dishwasher started.
我得赶紧去开洗碗机
Zoila, stop!
佐拉 回来
Just how old is Genevieve?
吉纳维芙到底多大了
Why?
怎么了
If she was born during the '50s, she can't be 39.
她要是出生在五十年代 就不可能是39岁
Um, I'm thinking of a different Korean War--
我说的是另一场朝鲜战争...
a later one.
比那场要迟点
Those people are always arguing, right?
那些人总是争论不休 不是吗
Zoila, if you do like me,
佐拉 你要是真喜欢我
have the decency to tell me the truth.
起码要告诉我真♥相♥
Okay, I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你
But just remember how much you like antiques.
不过要记着你有多喜欢古董
Get out of my way, Genevieve.
别挡我的路 吉纳维芙
Alfred, please.
阿尔弗雷德 别这样
You said you could give me a child.
你说过你能给我生孩子
Now I find out you went through menopause
现在我知道你在克♥林♥顿♥执政时期
during the Clinton Administration.
就度过更年期了
Second term. Second term.
是第二次任期 第二次
Good-bye, Genevieve.
再见了 吉纳维芙
Can't we just talk about this?
我们就不能谈谈吗
No. There is no "we" anymore.
不能 再也没有"我们"了
Okay. Okay. I know you're upset.
好吧 好吧 我知道你很生气
But I didn't mean to tell him.
但我不是有意要告诉他的
It was a slip of the tongue.
就是不小心说漏嘴了
You've been wanting to sabotage this relationship
自从我带阿尔弗雷德回家的那刻起
since the moment I brought Alfred home.
你就一直想破坏这段关系
This was no accident.
这不是意外
Don't blame this on me.
别怪我
You shouldn't have been lying to Alfred in the first place.
你一开始就不该欺骗阿尔弗雷德的
Oh, please. Every woman lies about her age.
拜托 每个女人都会谎报年龄
That's not the lie I'm talking about.
我说的欺骗不是指这个
What?
什么
You made that man think you love him.
你让那个男人误以为你爱他
I do love him.
我的确爱他
Yeah, you're crazy about him.
是啊 你为他疯狂
But only because he's rich.
不过只因为他很有钱
You really think the worst of me...
你真的把我想得很坏
that I'm just some shallow gold digger.
觉得我是那种肤浅的拜金女
But Alfred is kind to me.
可阿尔弗雷德对我很好
He makes me feel safe.
他让我有安全感
He tells me he's lucky to have me.
他说很幸运能拥有我
And when I'm with him,
当我和他在一起的时候
I actually feel like I'm 39 again.
我确实感觉又回到了39岁
Who couldn't love a man like that?
谁不会爱上像他那样的男人呢
Where have you been?!
你去哪儿了
While we were at the park, Tucker seemed cold.
我们刚才逛公园的时候 塔科好像有点冷
So I wheeled him down to Barneys.
所以我推着他去了巴尼百货商店
What do you think of the jacket?
你觉得这件外套怎么样
It's been two hours.
已经两个小时了
I've been calling and calling. You never picked up!
我一直在不停地打电♥话♥ 你从没接过
Oh. I must have left my phone here.
我肯定是把手♥机♥落在家里了
I went to the park. I knocked on people's doors.
我去了公园 挨家挨户地敲门
Rosie, there's no need for all this hand-wringing.
罗西 没必要这么担心
The boy is back. He's fine.
孩子回来了 他安然无恙
Looking incredibly stylish, I might add.
再说一句 看起来真是非常时尚啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表