剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Don't say that.
别这么说
What?
什么
You took the Lord's name in vain. It's not right.
别好好的就提到主 这样不对
What should I say?
那我该说什么
You can say...
你可以说
"Goodness"!
天哪
After what we just did... I know.
鉴于我们刚才做的... 我知道
that doesn't seem right either.
这么说也不对吧
But it was good, wasn't it?
但确实很好 对吗
Ohh, it was great.
太好了
What about you?
你呢
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
I'm...
我
happy.
很快乐
You sound surprised.
你好像很惊讶
After Ernesto died, I was so sad.
欧内斯托死后 我伤心欲绝
Then I had to leave my son to come here.
然后我离开了儿子来到这里
I cried every night.
我夜夜哭泣
After a while, I started to think,
过了一阵子 我开始觉得
if I wasn't crying, I was happy,
我不在哭的话 那就是快乐
'cause I forgot what real happiness feels like.
因为我都忘记了真正的快乐是什么感觉
I'm happy, too.
我也很快乐
Mmm, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Come on, Rosie.
来吧 罗西
Just a little more happiness.
再多快乐一点
But I got dishes to wash
但我还要洗碗
and floors to mop.
还要擦地
And...
还要...
Oh, God!
上帝啊
The good news is we've found Myron.
好消息是我们找到迈伦了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
The bad news is he's in Brunei.
坏消息是他在文莱
Why is that bad?
怎么就是坏消息了
We don't have an extradition treaty with Brunei.
我们在文莱没有引渡条约
So the police can't arrest him?
那警方就抓不了他吗
No. No, Myron Moyer can spend every cent of Genevieve's money,
是的 迈伦·莫耶可以花光吉纳维芙的钱
and no one can touch him.
但没人能动他
Well, what can we do?
那我们能做什么
Hey there, Genevieve. Can I talk to you for a minute?
吉纳维芙 我能跟你谈谈吗
Of course, Michael.
当然 迈克尔
You look very dashing today.
你今天看起来真帅
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, m-my law firm is working with interpol
我的律所正和国际刑♥警♥合作
to try and get your money back.
尽力追回你的钱
But... it doesn't look good.
但 情况不妙
Um... and we think you may want to sell this house.
你也许该把这宅子卖♥♥了
But where would Remi and I live?
那我和雷米住哪
Fancy apartment? A nice condo?
豪华寓所 漂亮公♥寓♥
"Minium"?
"小房♥子"吗
No.
不要
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
But you can't afford the mortgage now.
但你付不起抵押贷款了
This is America.
这里可是美国
We have safety nets.
我们有安全保障
Surely there must be some entitlement program
肯定有什么津贴计划
that will help me pay for my mansion.
能帮我付抵押贷款
Well, you'd think so,
你以为如此
but most government aid only goes to poor people.
但多数政♥府♥补助都只发放给穷♥人♥
That's not fair.
这不公平
They don't have the same expenses rich people do.
他们又不像富人有那么多开销
That's why people choose to be poor in the first place.
所以大家一开始才都选择做穷♥人♥
There's no overhead.
这样才没什么开支
Mom, where you going?
妈妈 你上哪去
This man has given me stress,
这人给我好大压力
so I'm going to the SPA
我要去做水疗
to have Hans beat me with reeds until it goes away.
让汉斯用芦苇条打我几下驱散压力
That's my point, Genevieve.
我想说的就是这个 吉纳维芙
You can no longer afford the spa.
你再也付不起水疗的钱了
You can't even afford the reeds.
你连芦苇条都买♥♥不起了
Hopefully, my relationship with Hans is strong enough
那只能希望 我跟汉斯的关系足够好
that he'll agree to beat me for free.
他能答应免费鞭打我
Why don't I just give her some of the money from my trust fund?
为什么不从我的信托基金里拿些钱出来给她
That should cheer her up.
那能让她开心
Actually,
说实话
about your trust fund...
关于你的信托基金
It's gone, too?
也都没了吗
I'm so sorry, Remi.
我真的很抱歉 雷米
Ida, it's Marisol. Did you get my message?
艾达 我是玛莉索 你收到我的信息了吗
I did. You said Eddie remembered something.
收到了 你说埃迪想起来了一件事
Yes. He once heard Flora talking about a dvd.
对 他曾听到芙罗拉谈论一张光盘
What kind of dvd?
什么光盘
I'm not sure, but she was using it to blackmail somebody.
我不确定 不过她当时在用它敲诈别人
Where do you think she kept it?
你觉得她藏在哪儿了
It's got to be somewhere in the Powell house.
肯定在鲍威尔家的某个地方
It's got to be.
肯定的
Marisol?
玛莉索
Have you seen my Birkin bag?
你看见我的爱马仕铂金包了吗
It's right over there.
就在那边
I'm meeting my friend Genevieve at the spa.
我要去水疗馆见我朋友吉纳维芙
The poor thing is having horrible financial troubles,
那小可怜正经历着可怕的经济问题
and I want to make sure that she knows that I am not.
我想确保她知道姐的钱都好好的
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
I'm gonna go finish my ironing.
我要去继续熨衣服了
Rosie!
罗西
What's wrong?
怎么了
My silk top isn't here.
我的真丝上衣不在这儿
That's because I didn't pick up the dry cleaning yet.
那是因为我还没去干洗店取衣服呢
I have to look spectacular today.
我今天必须要闪亮登场
Billy Bush is interviewing me,
比利·布♥什♥要采访我
and the last thing I wanna do is give that bitch ammo.
我最不希望做的就是给那个贱♥人♥话柄
I'm sorry. I got a late start.
对不起 我今天起晚了
Why do I have so much Donna Karan?
我怎么有这么多唐纳·卡兰[美国服装品牌]的衣服
How many funerals can I go to?
我哪有那么多葬礼可去
This one's nice.
这件很漂亮
Whatever. Help me get ready.
随便吧 帮我更衣
You know, Rosie,
你知道吗 罗西
the house has been a mess lately.
房♥子最近有点乱
I'm starting to think you don't like your job.
我开始觉得你不喜欢这份工作了
No, no. I like it very much.
才没 我非常热爱它
You should.
那必须
You don't have to work for boring people.
你打工的对象不是无聊的人
Spence and I are celebrities.
斯宾思和我可是名流
Yes. My job is very exciting.
没错 我的工作非常刺♥激♥
So let's step it up a notch.
那就更上一层楼吧
No more dirty dishes in the sink.
池子里别再有脏碟子
No more dust on the shelves.
架子上也别再有那么多灰
I'll do better. I promise.
我会做得更好的 我保证
I hope so.
希望如此
From what I can see,
在我看来
all you've done all morning is wash my sheets.
你这一早晨可就光洗了我的床单
Brought you a little treat to cheer you up.
给你带了点小礼物 让你开心一下
Cheer me up?
开心一下
No, I'm good. I'm good.
不用 我没事 没事
I'm--I'm great, actually.
实际上 我好得很
Really? 'cause with everything that's going on
真的吗 因为你妈妈的事情
with your mom and the money...
还有钱的事情啦
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
I mean, usually you hear your trust fund's gone,
我是说 通常你听说你的信托基金没了
you freak out, but I'm thinking this could be the best thing
你会崩溃 但是我觉得这可能是
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表