剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
But I didn't order any wine. Really?
可我没预订任何酒啊 真的吗
The card says, "Phillipe Delatour."
卡片上写的是"菲利普·德拉图"
Oh, shoot. This might have been a gift.
该死 这可能是件礼物
And now I've ruined the surprise.
现在我毁了你的惊喜
It's all right. I won't tell. Thank you.
没关系 我不会说的 谢谢你
You are very sweet.
你真贴心
So... Margo? How do you spell that?
马尔戈 是怎么拼的
With on "o," "o-t,"
是o吗 还是o-t
uh, "aux"? "o".
还是aux 是o
I don't know any Margos who spell it with an "x".
我不知道哪个马尔戈里有字母x
Well, the most famous was probably Margaux Hemingway,
名气最大的可能就是玛尔戈·海明威了
and it was spelled that way
之所以那么拼
because on the night she was conceived,
是因为她被怀上的那个晚上
her parents consumed an entire bottle of Chateau Margaux.
她爸妈喝了一整瓶玛尔戈酒庄的酒
Wine trivia.
葡萄酒冷知识
You must be a connoisseur.
你一定是个行家
Well, yes, I am.
是啊 我是个行家
And, uh... not just of wine.
不只是鉴赏酒
I'll bet.
我猜也是
That's my personal number there, Margo.
这是我的私人号♥码 马尔戈
Perhaps we can do some... business together.
也许我们能一起 做些生意
Perhaps.
也许吧
He gave me his card just like you said he would.
你说对了 他给了我名片
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙
It was fun.
挺有意思的
And I think I was pretty convincing.
我想我还是相当有说服力的
All you had to be is pretty.
你只用美艳动人就行了
That's right. I'm pregnant.
没错 我怀孕了
Are you saying my client is the father?
你是说孩子父亲是我的客户吗
No.
不是
But he knows who is,
可他知道是谁
and they are very close.
他们关系很亲密
Do you know who they're talking about?
你知道他们说的是谁吗
Remi?
雷米
This is important.
这很重要
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
You know something. I can tell.
我看得出来 你知道一些情况
How can I know anything?
我怎么会知道
Everybody always lies to me.
人们从不对我说实话
Marisol, it's me.
玛莉索 是我
Listen...
听着
Michael Stappord is gonna get a phone call very soon.
迈克尔·斯塔普德马上将会接到一个电♥话♥
Do me a favor and listen to it, okay?
帮我个忙 偷听好吗
Hey, Mr. Spence. It's me.
斯宾思先生 是我
How is New York?
纽约怎么样
Oh, really?
真的吗
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
Listen, I want to talk to you about something.
我想和你说点事
You have a second?
你有空吗
When you come back home,
等你回家时
I want us to be together.
我们在一起吧
No, no, not like before.
不 不 不是像从前那样
I want you to leave your wife.
我希望你能离开你妻子
Your message sounded urgent.
你的信息口气很急切
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Howard...
霍华德
I want you to negotiate something else into my contract.
我想让你在我的合同里加点别的东西
Another perk?
又要外快吗
I want to use the studio's private jet.
我想用下工作室的私人飞机
But just for one day.
就一天
Why? What's going on?
为什么 发生什么事了
I have this maid.
我有个女佣
I really upset her.
我惹得她很生气
And I want to do something nice for her.
我想为她做点好事
Like what? You gonna take her on a little vacation?
什么事 你要带她度假去吗
I'm going to fly to Mexico and go get her little boy.
我要飞去墨西哥找她儿子
And then I'm going to bring him back here to America.
再把他带回美国来
That will be a lovely surprise.
那可真是个不错的惊喜
Won't it, though?
谁说不是呢
Finally.
终于打来了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Did you hear about what happened today?
你听说了今天发生的事吗
Do you need me for anything else, Mr. Stappord?
还要我做别的事吗 斯塔普德先生
Uh, hold on. I'm going into my office.
稍等 我去书房♥
Yeah, just hold on.
别挂断
Just be patient.
耐心一点
Yeah, I understand.
我理解
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I... was checking to see
我 想来看看
if Michael was done with his call.
迈克尔打完了电♥话♥没有
I need to... clean in there, but...
我要 打扫这里 可
he's still on the phone.
他还在打电♥话♥
So I'll just...
我还是...
Oh, hey, Carmen. Scott.
卡门 斯科特
Did you clean in here last night? Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
你昨晚打扫了这里吗 是啊 我睡不着
And my choices were either vacuuming or ambien.
我只有吸尘或者安♥眠♥药♥两个选择
And then I realized vacuuming is nature's ambien.
后来我意识到吸尘是大自然的安♥眠♥药♥
Ta-da!
看看
So... where's Alejandro?
亚历翰卓去哪了
Oh, he-- he went to work.
他去工作了
Oh. Without saying good-bye?
都不道个别吗
I mean... that's kind of rude.
我是说 那样有点失礼
Scott, sit down. We need to talk.
斯科特 过来坐下 我们得谈谈
You know, I was only in the shower for five minutes.
我只是去洗了五分钟澡
He could have waited.
他可以等我一下的
Yeah, listen Oh! Oh! Did you see?
没错 听着... 你看到了吗
I got the wine stain out of that cushion.
我把垫子上的酒渍弄掉了
It took me two hours, but it is gone.
花了我两个小时呢 不过还是弄掉了
Oh, my...
天啊
Please don't make this harder than it needs to be.
请不要把这件事弄得更加困难
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
Alejandro...
亚历翰卓
he doesn't want to date you anymore.
他不想再跟你交往了
What?
什么
He...
他...
He doesn't love you.
他不爱你
But if it's any consolation, I love you very much.
但我很爱你 如果这么说能安慰你的话
I-I'm sorry, uh...
不好意思
Let me see if I understand what's happening here.
让我想想我是不是明白发生了什么
Alejandro is having his maid break up with me?
亚历翰卓让他的女佣来跟我说分手
I know. It's a little tacky.
我明白 这么做太没风度了
No. No, no. That's not the word that I would use.
不不不 那不是我会用的词
Let's see, how would I describe this situation?
我会怎么描述现在这种状况
How about... "infuriating"?
"恼羞成怒"怎么样
Scott! Oh, my god!
斯科特 我的老天
Or maybe I could call this whole experience--
或者我可以把这段经历叫做...
I don't know.
我不知道
Humiliating!
羞辱
Okay! Okay! You've made your point.
好了好了 你的意思我已经明白了
You have to go now! No, no, no,
现在请你离开 不不不
I haven't got it quite right yet.
我还没有挑对正确的词
Ah! Yes. The word that best describes
对 能最好地描述
what happened here today is...
今天所发生的这一切的词是
"unforgivable"!
无法原谅
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Don't clean any of this up.
不要打扫这些
I want Alejandro to know what he did to me today.
我想要亚历翰卓明白他今天都对我做了什么
Hey! Hey. What are you doing here?
回来啦 你在这做什么
Going to the movies tonight.
今晚要去看电影啊
Did you forget?
你忘了吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表