剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
My dad's jokes are sort of...
但我爸爸说的笑话有点...
offensive.
唐突无礼
I'm sure he'll be fine.
放心 不会有事的
There you are! Hey, papi.
你们来了 爸爸
I want you to meet Remi. Remi, this is my dad.
这是雷米 雷米 这是我爸爸
It's an honor to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到您 先生
I brought you a little something.
我给您带了点东西
Zoila! The drug addict brought me scotch!
佐拉 那个瘾君子给我带了威士忌
Oh! Come on!
拜托
You thought that was funny, right?
你也觉得很好笑 对吧
You know what?
这么说吧
If you can laugh at the stupid mistakes
如果您能嘲笑我犯过的
I've made in my life, well, then...
愚蠢的错误的话 那...
I guess I can, too.
我应该也可以
I like this kid.
我喜欢这孩子
You got a little, uh, powder right there.
你鼻子上沾了些粉
Mami! Okay. Okay.
妈妈 好了 好了
Let's not bring her into this. I'll behave.
我们不要把她也扯进来 我不开玩笑了
It's an honor to welcome you to our home, Remi Delatour.
欢迎你到我们家来 雷米·德拉图
And I'm honored to be here, Mister...
我也很高兴过来 先生
Oh, my God. This is so awkward.
天哪 太尴尬了
I just realized,
我才发现
I don't even know your last name.
我都不知道您姓什么
It's Diaz.
迪亚斯
Right. I'm so sorry, Mr. Diaz.
好吧 对不起 迪亚斯先生
I get it.
我明白的
My wife and daughter work for you.
我老婆和女儿都给你打工
You call them by their first names.
你只叫她们名字的
Exactly.
没错
God, I really hope I didn't offend you.
天呐 我真希望没有冒犯到您
No! Relax.
没有 放松啦
We're all friends here. Nobody's offended.
咱们都是朋友 没什么冒犯的
Hey, Carmen. Got a sec?
卡门 有时间吗
Sure.
当然
You need something?
您有什么需要吗
I believe we had an appointment?
我记得我们约好了对吧
Right.
对
You know...
您知道
shaving isn't really in my job description.
我的工作范围不包括剃毛
So if want me to do this,
所以要是您想让我剃毛
I feel I... deserve a raise.
我觉得 您应该给我加薪
Like what?
怎么加
$50 a week?
一周五十美金
$250.
两百五十美金
But if you'd rather go to a salon,
但是如果您情愿去沙龙的话
I will totally You got it.
我也完全 就这么定了
What?
什么
You got your raise. Let's go.
给你加薪了 来吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna need some alcohol first.
我得先需要些酒精
Disinfecting the razor?
给剃刀消毒吗
Yeah. Sure.
对 没错
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 开始吧
Here you go.
给你
Careful.
小心点
You don't want to put too much.
别喷太多了
Not possible.
不可能的
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry!
对不起
You cut me. I know. And I feel so bad.
你弄伤我了 我知道 我很抱歉
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做
I sort of had my eyes closed.
我好像把眼睛闭上了
Why?
为什么
For me--
在我看来
and this is just my opinion--
这只是我的个人想法啦
back hair is nasty.
背毛真的好恶心
Oh.
这样啊
Again, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...
我再次表达歉意 我不是故意
Have dinner with me.
跟我一起共进晚餐吧
Now why would I want to do that?
我为什么要跟你吃
Well, I can promise you good food,
我能保证你吃得好
good conversation. I'll make you laugh.
聊得好 我会让你笑逐颜开
I might even tell you I'm sorry for the way
我还会告诉你 我很抱歉
I cheated on you during our marriage.
在我们结婚期间我出轨了
If you tell me that, I will laugh.
如果你这么跟我说 我会笑的
It's true, though.
不过是事实
Phillipe Delatour, what are you up to?
菲利普·德拉图 你有什么阴谋
Uh, these last few days, uh...
过去的这几天
have just got me thinking.
让我不禁思索
I wish I had been a better father to Remi,
我希望我是雷米更好的父亲
a better husband to you.
你更好的丈夫
So what do you say?
你觉得怎样
I'll take you out for a steak
我带你去吃牛排
and a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine.
喝无比昂贵的红酒
You're gonna get me drunk
你要把我灌得烂醉
and make a pass at me?
然后调戏我吗
Well, not if it would insult you.
要是你觉得受侮辱我就不这样了
It would insult me if you didn't.
你不这样才是侮辱我
So you'll go?
那你答应去了
I adore you, Phillipe.
我仰慕你 菲利普
But I'm not some toy you can play with
但是我不是你只要孤独寂寞
anytime you feel lonely.
就能召之即来的玩具
And just because I've forgiven you for the past,
只因为我原谅了你的过去
doesn't mean I've forgotten.
并不意味着我就忘了
So we'll go out and just talk about the past...
那我们就出去 聊聊过去
like old friends.
就像老朋友一样
All right.
好吧
But just so we're clear,
但是提前说清楚
if you stare at a pretty waitress
要是你在我说话时
while I'm speaking,
盯着漂亮女服务员看
I will stab you in your neck with my fork.
我就用叉子捅你脖子
Well, I promise.
我保证
I will only have eyes for you.
我的眼里只有你
Michael?
迈克尔
Sorry for just dropping in.
不好意思没打招呼就过来
It's fine. Sit. Sit.
没事的 坐吧 坐
Well, this is nice.
真漂亮啊
It's a silk rope tieback for some drapes I'm doing.
是我给窗帘做的丝绸绳结
I was gonna redo our drapes with something like that.
我本来要用绳结重新装饰咱家的窗帘
But then you left.
但是你离我而去了
Yeah. Well...
是 那个
So... it's so good to see you.
见到你真好
I hope Taylor's doing well...
我希望泰勒一切都好
She said, insincerely.
前妻非常不真诚地问道
Well, Taylor is fine. No.
泰勒挺好的 不是
She's more than fine, actually.
她其实不止是挺好
Oh?
是吗
Taylor and I are going to have a baby.
泰勒和我要有小宝宝了
I thought you should hear it from me.
我觉得应该由我亲自告诉你
I know this must be upsetting.
我知道这肯定让你很难过
Only because I couldn't give you children.
只是因为我没法给你生孩子
I know that's all you ever wanted.
我知道你就想要孩子
Not all.
也不是
So...
那么
Are you happy?
你开心吗
Yes.
是的
Well, good.
很好
Because that's all I ever wanted.
因为这就是我想要的
That's a nice thing to say.
你能这么说真好
I mean that.
我是认真的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表