剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe Teddy and I should take a class.
也许Teddy和我应该上个舞蹈课
Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 也许
Guys, we're running out of time.
伙计们 我们没时间了
What's the plan? That guard won't move.
有什么计划 那个保镖不挪地儿
We need a distraction.
我们需要声东击西
I'm on it.
我来
Dance, dance, dance, dance.
跳 跳 跳 跳
Oh, God! Oh!
哦 天呐
My ankle! Sir, my ankle!
我的脚踝 先生 我的脚踝
Oh, I heard a pop! I heard a pop!
哦 听着断了 断了
Is that bad? Do you know if that's bad?
糟糕吗 看着糟糕吗
Oh, God! Oh, I live to dance!
哦 天呐 哦 舞蹈是我的生命
Ah. Voila.
啊哈 瞧啊
So glad no one heard me say that.
还好没人听见
Gotcha.
抓住你了
Aw, this is incredible.
噢 真是太赞了
The account books have everything.
账簿什么都有
Dates, names, dollar amounts.
日期 姓名 交易额
I can't wait to show this to Podolski.
我等不及把这个给Podolski看了
I should probably slip in a Miley-Cyrus-told-you-so face real quick.
我应该迅速拍一个麦莉塞勒斯那个"我就说"的表情
It's hard to do on the move.
边走边拍有点难
Peralta, wait.
Peralta 等一下
Santiago, give us a minute.
Santiago 让我们单独聊两句
Sir?
长官
I need you to do something.
我需要你干件事
And it's gonna sound crazy, but it's important,
听上去会很离谱 但事关重要
and I need you to trust me.
而且我需要你相信我
So Detective Peralta...
Peralta警探
Do you have any evidence you'd like to present on your behalf?
你有什么为自己辩护的证据吗
No.
没有
I have nothing.
什么都没有
Jake. What happened?
Jake 发生什么了
Did Holt ask you to get suspended?
Holt是不是让你故意停职
No, he told me to get fired.
不是 他让我故意被炒鱿鱼
Why? I don't know.
为啥 我不知道
I'm kind of freaking out.
我现在快崩溃了
He said to do it, and the next thing I knew, I was just yelling.
他让我这么干 接下来我只记得自己的怒吼了
And your mother! All of your mothers.
还有你妈 你们所有人的妈
And your grandmothers.
还有你奶奶
And your grandmothers' little dogs.
还有你奶奶的小狗狗
Are you done? No, I'm not done!
你说够了没 没 我没说够
Aw, you're done! You can't handle the me!
你够了 我凭什么听你的
Oh, my God. Peralta!
哦 天呐 Peralta
Hey. What's goin' on?
嘿 到底怎么了
This is special agent Clarke with the FBI.
这是FBI特别情报员Clarke
FBI? We couldn't let you expose Lucas Wint.
FBI 我们不能让你暴露Lucas Wint
It would've compromised a much larger ongoing federal investigation.
那样会危害到更重大的联邦调查
We believe that Wint has ties to the Ianucci crime family.
我们认定Wint和Ianucci犯罪家族有关
That's one of the best crime families.
那是最强大的犯罪家族之一
We needed you to get fired for real
我们需要你真的被开除
because the Ianuccis have moles inside the NYPD,
因为Lanuccis在纽约警局有眼线
and we need them to trust you.
我们需要他们相信你
Detective, we'd like you to go undercover
警探 我们希望你能作为卧底
and help us with the investigation.
协助我们调查
Okay, the answer is "Yes."
好吧 回答是同意
The details are: My name is Duncan buck.
具体回答是 我叫Duncan Buck
I was raised on a oil rig by 90 men and 1 prostitute.
我被90个男人和一个妓♥女♥在油田上抚养长大
We'd like you to be yourself.
我们希望你就做你自己
Even better. This could be very dangerous.
更好了 这可能会非常凶险
So please, take some time, and... No need. I'm in.
所以请务必花上点时间 不用了 我加入
Eyes closed, head first, can't lose.
眼一闭 头一伸 输不了
I don't think that's the expression.
我觉得你又用词不当了
Can you just let me have this?
你能不能就让我耍一次帅
What I'm about to tell you cannot leave this room.
接下来和你们说的不能传出这个屋子
Detective Peralta will be going
Peralta警探将会和FBI
in an undercover assignment with the FBI.
一起进行一个卧底行动
His cover story is that he was fired.
他的掩护托词是被开除了
Oh, my God. My heart just threw up.
哦 天呐 我的小心脏刚刚吐了
Look, they're saying this assignment will last about six months,
听着 他们说这项任务会持续大约六个月
so while I'm gone,
所以我不在的时候
Boyle, I want you to have my desk.
Boyle 我希望你继承我的桌子
I'll sit at it always.
我会永远不离开它的
Rosa, you can have my locker.
Rosa 你继承我的柜子
Sweet.
好极了
Amy, you can have all of my open cases.
Amy 你接任我所有正在办的案子
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
Peralta doesn't have the authority to do any of this.
Peralta无权分配这些
You will all sit at your own desk
你们该坐哪儿坐哪儿
and work the cases I assign you.
我给你什么案子就办什么案子
But you will be missed.
但我们会想你的
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 警监
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
Okay, now call us all names
好了 快骂我们一通
and storm out of here for the benefit of the bullpen.
然后赶紧滚出去 给我们腾点儿地方
This is the best day ever.
人生最棒的一天啊
I'll miss you guys.
我会想你们的
And your mother!
还有你妈
And your mother.
和你妈
You're all a bunch of pigs!
你们都是一群蠢猪
I smell bacon!
我都能闻到培根味儿
And guess what else, "Captain"?
而且你知道吗 警监
You can take this tie and shove it straight into your hellhole!
你能拿走这条领带然后塞进你的菊花里
This whole place reeks of bacon.
这地方都是培根的味道
And guess what?
而且你们知道吗
I'm going kosher 'cause Jake-y don't dig on swine!
我要遵守犹太教义了 因为老子不吃猪肉
Whoo!
嗷
All right, everyone. I wanna make a toast.
好了 各位 我想敬个蛋
To you guys.
致你们大家
You will never be Jake or Vivian, but at least you're here.
你们永远不会成为Jake或Vivian 但至少你们一直都在
Ugh, I'm gonna go over by the bar where I can hear you worse.
呃 我要去吧台 最听不清你说话的地方
Oh, I get it. I'd abandon me too.
哦 我懂了 我也想抛弃我自己
That's it. Boyle, no more eggs.
够了 Boyle 别再蛋不蛋的了
You are drinking your troubles away.
一醉解千愁
Start with this.
从这杯开始
I'm gonna get some bottles from the bar.
我去吧台那儿再拿几瓶
Make way! Large man helping his little friend.
让一让 大个子在帮小伙伴忙呢
Comin' through!
借过
You're so lucky you've never been through a painful breakup.
你没经历过痛苦的分手真是太幸运了
The only reason they haven't been painful
不痛苦的唯一原因
is 'cause the guys were all losers.
是那些男的都是废物
I've never dated anyone good.
我从没和好人谈过恋爱
Hmm.
嗯
Like you.
像你一样的好人
Amy?
Amy
Hey, thought I missed you.
嘿 我以为我错过你了
Hey, Jake. Amazing assignment.
嘿 Jake 这任务太好了
I have to admit I'm a little jealous.
我得说我有点嫉妒你
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 真的
Well, if you want, I could help you get fired.
你要是想 我能把你搞开除啊
I'm really good at it.
我可在行了
Yeah.
是啊
This is real. This is happening.
还真是这样了
Look...
听着
I don't wanna be a jerk.
我不想当个混球
I know you're dating Teddy, and it's going really well.
我知道你在和Teddy谈恋爱 而且一切都很顺利
It's just... What's going on?
只是 怎么了
I don't know what's gonna happen on this assignment.
我不知道这项任务期间会发生什么
And if something bad goes down,
但如果有什么不测
I think I'd be pissed at myself if I didn't say this.
我会因为没跟你坦白而被自己气死的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表