剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Their number-one crime is tricycle theft.
他们的头号♥犯人是个三轮车小偷
There's a bakery attached to the precinct.
警局还有连着个面包房♥
Come on, Santiago.
拜托 Santiago
You never would've taken that job,
你不会想要这份工作的
so why'd you even care that they offered it to me?
那你为啥还介意他们给我这份工作
I can't help it. I'm competitive.
我情不自禁 我很好胜
I have seven brothers, and I was the only girl.
我有七个兄弟 而我是独女
I always had to fight for a place at the table.
我在饭桌上的位置都得靠抢的
Well, you're not the only girl at the table anymore.
你现在不是饭桌上唯一的女孩了
We work in a police force full of dudes.
我们在一个全是爷们的警局里工作
We gotta have each other's backs, okay?
我们得罩着对方
You saying you have my back?
你说你罩着我
Yeah, I got your back.
对 我罩着你
Don't smile. I'm still mad at you.
别笑 我还在生你气
I thought we were having a moment.
我以为刚刚是我们的温情一刻
Moment's over. Shut up.
温情一刻结束了 闭嘴
Hey, sarge.
警长
He made my computer smarter.
他把我电脑弄聪明了
All I have to do is put my thumb on that thing,
我只要把我的大拇指放在那上面
and it opens up all my electric mails.
电邮就全都打开了
You seem real smart, man.
你很聪明 伙计
Oh, and look, and you play with toys.
瞧 你还玩玩具呢
Savant, you're part of the nine-nine now.
Savant 你现在是99片区的一份子了
We look after each other.
我们互相照应
Hey, ball, if savant was to do anything
魔球 如果Savant要做
to harm this precinct, would I destroy him?
任何危害警局的事 我会灭了他吗
Answer uncertain. Try again.
答案不确定 再试一次
Peralta, fire marshal Boone just called.
Peralta 消防队长Boone刚打来
He told me you should check your drawer?
他说叫你看看你的抽屉
Oh, look at that.
瞧瞧
I've been booned.
我被整到了
Well, the joke's on him,
糗的是他
because I was out of shaving cream.
我正缺刮胡膏呢
I see we are once again at war with the fire department.
看来我们再一次和消防局开战了
You are not to retaliate.
你不准报复
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it, sir.
我才不会呢 长官
In fact, I'm gonna send over a little peace offering:
事实上 我要去送上和解信物
Some of Sal's famous sauce.
Sal的酱汁
Now, Boyle!
就现在 Boyle
Fire! Fire! Fire!
着火了 着火了
Pleasure working with you, Boone.
和你共事真高兴 Boone
Run, Charles!
快跑 Charles
Come on... whoa! Get that guy!
抓住那家伙
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表