剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's just like in chess.
就像下国际象棋一样
Sometimes in order to win,
有时候想要赢
you have to sacrifice your king.
得牺牲你的国王
That's exactly how you lose in chess.
然后你就输了
Have you ever played the game?
你下过象棋吗
Yeah, I used to play with my uncle Bob all the time,
当然了 我以前经常和Bob叔叔一起玩儿的
and he said I was great.
他说我很棒
This is a game of concentration, Jake.
Jake 这个游戏要求全神贯注
So focus your mind, and start shooting.
所以集中精力 开始射击吧
Now you're a master of chess, huh?
现在你是象棋大♥师♥了
He taught me how to shoot backgammon too.
他还教我怎么射倒双陆棋呢
I expected better of you.
我对你的期望远不止这些
You could have at least created a diversion
你本来可以声东击西
to distract me from your terrible costume.
让我注意不到你的烂伪装
Uh, I'm not a dumb butt.
我又不是傻子
I had a diversion planned.
我有计划转移你注意力的
There was just a slight timing issue.
只不过时间没卡准
Oh, my God!
天呐
Get down, everyone! There's a big fire!
大家都趴下 起火了
Captain, you better head over there for, like,
警监 你最好过去看个
15 minutes and see what's going on with that.
大概15分钟 看看发生什么了
Beware of the back draft. I'll be in your office.
小心逆行气流 我会在你办公室里
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真好看
Have it your way.
随你的便
But you're gonna need this.
但你需要这个
And... that.
还有这个
It's filthy in there.
天花板上蛮多垃圾的
Come on, Amy! Loosen up!
Amy 放松点啊
You look like such a cop!
一看你就是个警♥察♥
Come on, have some fun, you know?
来啊 来玩嘛
It'll help you blend in!
这样才能混进人群里啊
Whoo!
哇
Stop trying to get me to love Halloween.
别再想让我爱上万圣节了
It'll never work.
没用的
I'm backing it up.
我来磨一磨
Oh, God, please don't.
天啊 别
Hey, heads up.
看那边
I'll cut 'em off at the exit. Okay.
我去出口截他们 好
Move! Move, move!
让开 让开
He ditched the drugs. I'm on it.
他把货扔了 我去捡
Ugh.
啊
Oof, everything is sticking to me.
恶 全都黏我身上了
Ooh. Okay.
噢 好吧
Ay, Yes. Hey, watch out, man.
哎呀 找到了 小心点啊
Ugh! What is that?
这是啥
How is it hot and cold?
怎么又冷又热的
So the soonest you can fix the ceiling is Monday?
最快要周一才能把天花板修好
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我等下再打给你
Wait, stop scratching me.
别抓我了
We're supposed to be a team.
我们是队友
Ahem.
咳咳
Captain, hi.
警监 你好
I was just photocopying some stuff.
我在复印东西呢
Are you trying to jam pigeons into my air-conditioning vent
你是打算把鸽子塞进我的空调通风口里
to flush me out of my office?
好把我弄出办公室吗
Way to ruin the surprise.
真会扫兴
How did you get those birds? By using my big, fat brain.
你怎么弄来的鸟 靠我的大胖脑子
Get in the bag, you damn bird.
到袋子里来 该死的鸟
Eat the bread. Eat the bread!
吃面包啊 来吃面包啊
I gotcha! I gotcha!
抓到了 抓到了
All part of my elaborate plan to defeat you.
这都是我击败你的周密计划的一部分
So far, you and your big, fat brain are losing... badly.
目前为止 你和你的大胖脑子都输得很惨
Maybe, if we're talking about who's winning our bet.
可能吧 说到我们打的赌的话
But if we're talking about who's holding more birds,
但要比谁拿的鸟多
I'm winning, four-nothing.
我赢了 四比零
You're only holding two.
你手里只有两只
Yeah.
好吧
Ooh, when you were logging in the drugs,
你刚才上缴毒品的时候
you missed some awesome stuff.
错过了超赞的东西
Guy walked by in full astronaut costume,
有个穿着全套宇航员衣服的人
gave me a high five.
跟我击掌了
He high-fived me too.
他也跟我击掌了
Wait... Hitchcock?
等等 Hitchcock
Darn it.
靠
I wasn't supposed to talk, but I got so excited
我不该说话的 可是我好激动
about that astronaut.
那宇航员真的好赞
What is happening?
怎么回事
Amy paid me 50 bucks to trade places with her
Amy给我五十块钱
for the rest of the night.
让我跟她交换
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
I'm gonna use that money to buy two suits.
我要用这钱买♥♥两套西装
Well, I was gonna ask you to tell the Captain
本来想让你告诉警监
that I brought in royal babies for Diaz,
我把Diaz的皇家宝宝抓回来了
but I'm sure he already knows,
但他肯定已经知道了
since he's always one step ahead of me.
因为他总是先我一步
Aww.
噢
Why so down, little clown?
怎么这么情绪低落啊 小小丑
I'm just sick of losing to Holt.
我受够一直输给Holt了
I want that medal.
我想要那块奖章
It's not real gold.
不是真金的
I tried selling it online. Zero bids.
我想在网上卖♥♥掉来着 没人出价
But here's some advice I gave to the girls
我在"舞死方休"联赛的时候
in my dance troupe at the "Dance till you drop" Tournament.
给过舞蹈队的女孩们一点建议
That advice was, dance. Dance!
就是 跳吧 跳吧
Dance.
跳吧
Yeah, I'm not really sure that applies here, Gina.
我觉得用在这里不太合适吧 Gina
It does apply. It means don't give up.
当然合适 意思就是 不要放弃
We would've won if Natasha's water hadn't broken.
要不是Natasha的羊水破了 肯定是我们赢
Oh, Natasha had her baby? You know Natasha?
Natasha生孩子了 你认识Natasha
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是
Her dog has lupus.
她的狗有狼疮
Yeah. That's a trip.
哇 真神奇
Small world. Yes.
世界真小 没错
All right, I'm gonna go cry.
行 我去哭一会儿
I kind of feel bad for him.
我有点同情他耶
Don't.
不要
He brought this on himself.
他自找的
You can hang up now.
你可以挂了
You paid money to get out of working with me?
你宁愿花钱都不愿意和我一起工作么
Charles, I had to. Tonight has been awful.
Charles 我被逼的 今晚太可怕了
Halloween is the worst, and I don't understand
万圣节烂透了 而且我不明白
why you like it.
为什么你会喜欢
No, all the things that you think are bad about Halloween
你以为万圣节烂的地方
are what make it great.
恰恰是万圣节赞的地方好吗
The big kids egg you.
那些大孩子朝你们扔鸡蛋
Then you and your friends run away together.
你和你的朋友一起逃跑
Friendships are forged in the crucible of Halloween adversity.
万圣节这口灾难的坩埚炼成了我们的友谊
That's all I wanted for us.
这就是我想要的
You can keep the wig. I don't need it anymore.
假发你留着吧 我用不着了
I don't really need it either.
我也用不着啊
Hey, Captain Holt,
Holt警监
can you come out here for one sec?
你能出来一下吗
You need something, Peralta? Yes, I do.
你有事吗 Peralta 是的
Hit it, royal babies.
上把 皇家宝宝们
What... no!
不是吧
Give me my keys.
钥匙给我
Will you stop catching me?
你就不能不来抓我吗
Do you have any idea how much I spent on key chains?
你知道这钥匙链花了我多少钱吗
$23.
二十三块
Wow, that is unbelievably close.
这也太准了吧
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表