剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, ma'am.
女士
Thank God! Here, hold this.
谢天谢地 给 抱着
The lasagna's burning. Okay.
千层面要糊了 好吧
Get the dog, but don't let it touch the baby!
抓住狗 不要让它碰宝宝
Oh. Okay. Peralta.
好 我是Peralta
Yo, I looked at the photos of your victim on your desk.
我看了你桌子上受害人的照片
Is that Rosa? Tell her I said hi.
是Rosa么 替我问好
The puncture wounds are similar
那个伤口和我之前
to a case I had a while back.
一个案子的很像
They aren't from a knife.
不是刀伤
I think it's something spiral, like a corkscrew.
我觉得是某种螺旋状的东西 比如说螺旋开瓶器
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
Don't shush me. I'm helping you.
别嘘我 我在帮你
No, no, I'm holding a baby.
不是 我抱着孩子呢
That was actually very helpful, thank you.
你说的那些很有用 谢谢
Uh-oh. You better get back here. Now.
你最好回来 现在就回
Oh! Hello, Peralta.
你好啊 Peralta
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I don't know why you're so upset, man.
我不知道你为啥这么不开心
I'm the one who had to come to this backwater stink hole.
我才是收拾这个烂摊子的人
What's up, little man?
小矮人 你还好吧
What's up? Feeling sexy? Huh?
你好啊 感觉很性感吗
Yeah, I feel sexy.
是啊 我很性感
Yeah, you look sexy, man. You know I do.
你很性感 我就是性感
Watch out for that door.
小心门
Yo, how much you bench, seriously?
说真的 你能举多重的哑铃
Captain, please, please, pretty please
警监 求您了 求您了 求求您
do not let him take over my case.
别让他接手我这个案子
Major crimes is stepping in. Nothing I can do.
重案组一旦介入 我也爱莫能助
You're off the case.
这案子不用你管了
I can't believe you're just rolling over
真不敢相信你这样
and giving my murder away to the vulture.
就把我的谋杀案给那个秃鹰了
We call him the vulture because he swoops in
我们叫他"秃鹰"是因为
and solves cases that are almost solved
他总是等案子快要解决的时候就来插足
and takes the credit for himself.
然后领掉全部功劳
Yes, Boyle, I put that together from context.
我知道 Boyle 你没解释之前我就懂了
First of all, major crimes has jurisdiction
但是首先 重案组对他们想接手的每个案子
over any and all cases they want to take.
都有管辖权
But more importantly,
更重要的是
you're the one who insisted on working alone.
是你自己坚持要独自办案
I told you for weeks to use the squad,
我一直都在和你说找队里的人一起帮忙
and you refused.
你自己拒绝了
I used them.
我找他们帮忙了
I mean, Rosa's the one who figured out the corkscrew.
Rosa就想到了凶器是螺旋开瓶器
And Charles caught a dog.
Charles还抓了一条狗
Oh, congratulations, Detective Boyle.
恭喜你 Bolye警探
You should've involved him sooner.
你早就该让他帮忙了
Turn over your files to Detective Pembroke.
把你的文件交给Pembroke警探
Sir, call him the vulture.
警监 请叫他秃鹰
Giving him a name makes him human.
你叫他名字会让他好像有人性似的
Turn over the files.
把文件交给他
Fine.
好吧
But in protest,
为了表示我的抗♥议♥
I'm walking over there extremely slowly.
我要特别慢地走过去
Thank you.
谢谢
God! This is so boring!
天呐 这太没意思了
For both of us.
我也觉得
You know, before I solve this case,
在我破案之前
I'd like to thank you for doing all the super-easy work,
我要感谢你所做的这些超简单的工作
you know, the real Nancy Drew-level stuff.
像Nancy Drew做的一样
Oh, yeah? Did Nancy Drew solve a lot of murders?
是吗 Nancy Drew破了很多谋杀案吗
Yeah, she did... Murder on ice,
是的 冰上谋杀案
recipe for murder.
谋杀处方
Nancy was a wonderful Detective.
Nancy是位了不起的警探
I wanted to be her when I grew up.
我小时候就希望长大后成为她那样的人
Thanks, Charles. That's helpful.
谢谢你 Charles 说的真好
Hey! Should we take odds on how fast I'll solve this case?
我们要不要打个赌看看我最快能多久破案
Nope. I mean, what was it with Diaz's last
不用了 Diaz上一个"破不了"的敲诈案
"Impossible" Extortion case?
我花了多久就破了
What was it, six hours?
六个小时吗
That's because it was 98% solved.
那是因为已经破了百分之九十八了
The last 2% is the hardest to get.
剩下的百分之二才是最棘手的
That's why they leave it in the milk.
所以他们才把那个放在牛奶里
What?
什么
Oh! Wow!
噢 哇
Looking good, Santiago.
Santiago 你看上去不错嘛
You foxy ma.
你这个性感的小妖精
Go rot in hell.
去死吧
This is your fault.
都是你的错
Thanks, champ. Good effort.
谢啦 冠军 做得好
I got it from here.
剩下的交给我吧
And, hey, you feel free to call me
还有 你需要我过来
anytime you need me to come down here
给你白♥嫩♥嫩的屁♥股♥上粉的时候
and help powder that big white ass of yours.
尽管给我打电♥话♥就好了
Well, that's the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
那是我经历过最惨的事了
I hate the vulture so much!
我太讨厌秃鹰了
Me too. But he's kind of hot.
我也是 不过他挺性感的
What?
咋了
You can hate people and still think they're hot.
你可以既讨厌某人同时又觉得他很性感
Case in point, Manuel Noriega.
举个例子 Manuel Noriega
You know what? I'm with you on this.
这个我同意
Tonya Harding.
Tonya Harding
Yeah, she's thick. Right?
是啊 她身材很好 是吧
Always classy, Jake. Mmhmm.
你总是这么有品位啊 Jake 嗯哼
Sorry you got vultured.
很抱歉你被秃鹰抢了
Happens to the best of us.
最出色的人都会被秃鹰抢
On my count.
听我指令
One, two...
一 二
Three! I got it from here!
三 我来接手
Get up! Get up! Turn around!
站起来 都站起来 转身
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say...
但你所说的一切
Can and will be used against you in a court of law.
将作为呈堂证供
Thanks, guys, I got it from here.
谢啦 我来接手
Skim white chocolate macchiato for Charles.
Charles的脱脂白巧克力玛奇朵
I got it from here.
我来接手
I used a gift card for that!
我可是用礼品卡换的呢
God, I just... I want to get back at him so bad!
我真是 我特别想报复他
I wish I could throw his cell phone in the toilet
真希望我能把他手♥机♥扔到马桶里
or slash his tires... I don't know.
或者削他轮胎 不知道咋办啊
Or slash his gorgeous throat.
或者削他的漂亮喉咙
I cannot figure you out.
我真的看不透你
Okay, I'm buying everyone drinks
我来请客喝酒
as long as we're here thinking of a revenge plan.
大家一起在这儿想报复计划
Best idea gets 50 bucks.
谁想到最棒的主意我就给谁50块钱
Throw 'em on out.
来吧
What if you called him from a hospital
要不你就从医院给他打电♥话♥
and said his whole family is dead?
说他全家都死了
Like, they died of cancer.
都得癌症死了
Charles, that is so dark.
Charles 这个太阴暗了
I'm putting it down.
我先写下来
So my stance feels good,
我射击姿势好像还行
but I'm still not hitting center. All right.
但我还是打不到中心 这样
Back your left foot up a hair.
左脚再后退一点儿
Like this?
这样吗
No! Gina! We've been over this.
不是 Gina 这个我们不是说过了吗
Well, show me!
你再教一遍
Like, wrap your thick, muscular arms around me and...
用你那厚实的肌肉大胳膊抱住我
All right, look,
好了 这样
hands here, stand up straight, chin forward.
手放正 腰站直 抬起头
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表