剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Being dead. Acne. Yep, being dead.
是死亡 有粉刺 是 是死亡
I mean, I give up. What's going on with you? Why are you being so weird about this?
我放弃 你这是怎么了 为什么对这事表现得这么怪
I don't need your help.
我不需要你们帮忙
I don't wanna involve you, or Boyle, or anyone.
我不想牵扯你或者Boyle 任何人进来
Because I brought this situation on myself.
因为麻烦是我惹的
No one should get hurt because of a dumb mistake I made as a brash, young Detective.
我年轻傲慢时犯下的错误 不应该让别人受到牵连
Hey, Haimes.
嘿 Haimes
You're gonna spend the rest of your life in a little cement room, doing nothing.
你将在一小间水泥房♥里度过余生 无所事事
And while you're in there, I'm gonna go for a swim.
你在那儿 而我却要去游泳了
And after that swim, I might take another swim.
游完了这趟 我会接着游另一趟
And you'll just be sitting there
而你 却只能坐在那儿
on your metal toilet,
在你的金属马桶上
thinking of me swim, swim, swimming
想着我在游泳 游泳 还是游泳
all day long.
游一整天
When I get out of lockup,
一旦有天我出狱
I'm gonna hunt you down and kill you.
我会找到你 然后宰了你
Yeah.
好啊
Right.
来啊
Wow. I think I really would've gotten along with young Ray Holt.
哇 我认为我和年轻的Ray Holt肯定很合得来
Yes, that's why I decided to change everything about my life.
是啊 这也是我决定彻底改变自己的原因
Well, frankly, sir, you're still acting like that brash, dumb Detective.
坦白的说 长官 你现在还是表现的像个草率愚笨的菜鸟警探
If you had truly changed,
如果你真的改变了
you'd be saying a bunch of boring, responsible stuff, like...
你应该会讲一堆无聊的负责的言论 像是
"Don't be stupid.
"别犯傻
"Use the Detective squad. You're part of a team.
充分利用你的警探小队 你也是团队的一部分
I smell like sandalwood."
我闻起来像是檀香木"
That's what it is!
原来是这个味道
Yet another terrible impression, Peralta.
又一次蹩脚的模仿 Peralta
But I think you're right.
不过我认为你说得对
Wait, what?
等下 什么
Sir, I'm sure you had your reasons
长官 我相信你有自己的理由
for going to Peralta, but...
把工作交给Peralta 但是
This is exactly the type of job I would love to have.
这种案件正是我一直希望可以参与的
Okay, the next time someone threatens to kill me,
好 下次有人威胁要杀了我时
I'll come straight to you.
我第一个就找你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
I can't wait.
我等不及了
I... didn't mean...
我不是那意思
Let's catch this bastard.
我们来抓这个混♥蛋♥吧
All right, let's go! Updates. Santiago.
好 大家注意 案情更新 Santiago
Looking into Haimes' associates. Nothing yet.
正在调查Haimes的同伙 目前没发现
Boyle?
Boyle
Uh, some intel coming in from Ossining.
来自奥西宁的情报显示
Haimes was released two weeks ago.
Haimes 两周前被释放
Good. Hitchcock and Scully, update on your secret project?
好 Hitchcock和Scully 你俩的秘密项目进展如何
Hazelnut coffee'll be up in five minutes.
榛果咖啡还有5分钟就好了
Sumatran's ready to go.
苏门答腊咖啡已经好了
Keep me updated.
有新消息就告诉我
Warrant for the phone trace came through.
追踪电♥话♥的授权下来了
We got Haimes' number...
我们有了Haimes的号♥码
And the last coordinates from its GPS.
最后的GPS地址显示
The rail yards.
他在铁路站场
All right, we got him. Everyone suit up!
好 我们找到他了 大家出发
I know there's no point in telling you not to come,
我知道告诉你别去也是无济于事
but while we're out there, you're sticking with me.
不过我们到了那以后 你要紧跟着我
Oh. Goodie.
好呀
Man, you really know how to take the fun out of saving your life.
你真是很擅长把我们救你命这事的乐趣一扫而光
You heard him, Hitchcock.
你听见他说的了 Hitchcock
Get that Sumatran in the thermos.
把苏门答腊咖啡放到保温瓶里
I'm on it.
好嘞
If things go south, I just want you to know
如果这事搞砸了 我只是想让你知道
it's been an honor being able to boss you around.
我很荣幸可以把你指挥来指挥去
Anything else?
还有呢
Yes. What cute little nickname do you call your husband?
你给你的丈夫起的爱称是什么
Kevin.
Kevin
Adorable.
可爱极了
Sorry you missed your flight.
很抱歉你误了航♥班♥
I have a backup flight in four hours.
四小时后还有个备选航♥班♥
Gotta flush him out.
得把他引出来
We got his number now. Call his phone.
我们有他的号♥码 给他打电♥话♥
Smart.
聪明
It's ringing.
打通了
This is exciting.
太令人兴奋了
That is Haimes' phone.
那是Haimes的电♥话♥
I repeat, everyone converge on that ringtone.
重复一遍 所有人向铃♥声♥靠拢
He's heading north on track 17!
他在第17号♥轨道 向北逃窜
Hey.
嘿
When this is all over, we should take a train trip together.
等这事儿完了 我们应该一起来次火车旅行
Just for fun.
纯粹只是好玩
Go, go, go, go, go!
上上上
Ray Holt!
Ray Holt
Hello, Haimes.
你好 Haimes
Thought about you every day I was in jail just like you said.
我在监狱时每天都在想你 就像你所说的
I thought about pointing a gun at you and pulling the trigger.
我想拿枪指着你 然后扣动扳机
Kinda like this. Noooo!
就像这样 不
Terry's back!
Terry归来
Terry's back!
Terry归来
We got him.
我们抓到他了
Nice work, Jeffords.
好样的 Jeffords
Nice work, Peralta.
好样的 Peralta
Captain, you're doing it. You're emoting.
警监 你开始流露感情了
I need an ambulance. Boyle's down.
我需要救护车 Boyle受伤了
Ah, what happened? Am I dead?
怎么了 我死了吗
You saved my life.
你救了我
Die, pig!
去死吧 蠢猪
Don't!
不要
Ahhh!
啊
Oh, my butt!
我的屁♥股♥
Oh, my butt.
我的屁♥股♥
He's gonna be fine. You can see him in a minute.
他不会有事的 你几分钟后就能看他了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sarge, I'm so glad that shrink cleared you.
警长 我很高兴心理医生治好了你
Mm, more or less.
差不多吧
And time's up.
时间到
Show me how Terry sees Terry.
让我看看 你眼里的自己是什么样
Oh, no.
哦 不
Yeah, it's pretty bad.
是不咋的
Sergeant! Excuse me, we are...
警长 不好意思 我们正在
Yeah, can it, quack.
闭嘴 庸医
Captain Holt needs your help. His life is in danger.
Holt警监需要你协助 他有生命危险
Oh, sergeant... I do not think that you're ready.
警长 我不认为你准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Mm-kay, bye!
再见
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Boyle got shot because of me.
Boyle因为我才中枪的
This is exactly the kind of thing i was hoping to avoid.
这正是我一直避免发生的事
Captain, this is our job.
警监 这就是我们的工作
Any one of us would've taken that bullet.
我们中任何一个人都会挡那颗子弹的
I'm sorry I've been so difficult.
很抱歉我一直这么难相处
You were right.
你是对的
We couldn't have caught him without the team.
如果没有团队合作我们是抓不住他的
Well, well, well.
好啊
It appears the student has become the teacher.
看起来学生变成了老师
And the teacher hath become... That's enough.
而老师变成了 够了
Okay.
好
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Team pop and lock. Here we go!
团队舞 来吧
Come on, still? We saved your life!
不是吧 我们刚救了你的命
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天
It's happening! Whoa, whoa!
真的发生了 哇 哇
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表