剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Door duty? It's a waste of time.
上门探访吗 这是在浪费时间
Diaz and Boyle. Check in the coroner.
Diaz和Boyle 去找验尸官
Report back to me in an hour.
一小时后向我汇报
That went well.
进展的不错
No, it didn't.
哪不错了
He's got like super hearing.
他大概有顺风耳吧
Hey, Rosa! Rosa. Rosa!
Rosa Rosa Rosa
Um, I just happened to notice
我碰巧注意到
that there's an old movie festival
这周有个怀旧电影节
playing at the Film Forum this week.
在Film Forum影院举办
Wanna go?
想一起去么
Sure.
当然
Cool! Awesome.
酷 太棒了
There's a bunch of movie options.
有很多电影可以选
I'll probably just go with something classic
我大概只想看经典一些的
like
例如<公民凯恩>
那部不好看 选个好看的
Good call. Smart.
提议不错 很明智
I'll do it.
我会照办
I'll pick a better movie than
会选部比<公民凯恩>更好的
So Gina...
那么 Gina
Civilian administrators like yourself
像你这样的民政管♥理♥员♥
often have their ear to the ground.
总是善于聆听
What do Santiago and Peralta
Santiago和Peralta
have riding on this bet of theirs?
到底在赌什么
I will tell you on six conditions.
除非以下六种情形发生我才告诉你
Number one, you let me use your office
一 你让我用你的办公室
to practice my dance moves.
来练我的舞蹈动作
Second... How about this?
二 不如这样
If you tell me... Mmhmm.
如果你肯告诉我 嗯
I won't have you suspended...
我就不给你停职
Without pay.
停薪了
Oh, that sounds great.
听上去不错
Okay, the deal is if Amy gets more arrests,
好吧 赌局就是如果Amy抓到更多人
Jake has to give her his car.
Jake就把自己车给她
It's an old Mustang, and it's pretty sweet.
那是一辆老款福特野马 相当的赞
If he gets more arrests,
如果是他赢了
she has to go on a date with him.
那她就得和他约会
He guarantees it will end in sex.
他管保最后会上♥床♥
I bet on at least some over-the-clothes action.
我猜至少会隔着衣服亲热一下什么的
At the very least, some touching...
至少得摸摸啊
No, that's enough, Gina. Caresses.
你够了 Gina 爱抚啊
I could see him showing up in a silk robe.
我都能想象他穿着真丝睡袍的样子
That's enough, Gina. All right.
你够了 Gina 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Let the wasting of time begin.
我们开始浪费时间吧
Hello, sir.
先生你好
Can we ask you a few questions?
能问你几个问题么
Definitely. Yeah.
当然可以
I'm actually... I'm super glad you guys are here right now.
实际上 我非常高兴你们出现
Are you smelling that weed smell?
你闻到大♥麻♥了么
Yeah.
是的
'Cause a dude broke in,
因为有人闯入
smoked weed, and bolted.
吸了大♥麻♥ 然后冲出去了
It's...
真是
Do you think it's the same dude
你觉得和那个在地上留下
that left that bong there on the floor?
烟筒的家伙是同一个人么
Yes.
是的
Police!
警♥察♥
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
What's your name?
叫什么名字
My name? Mmhmm.
我叫什么 嗯
Mlepnos. Can you spell that, please?
Mlepnos 麻烦你拼一下
M-l-e-p...
M-l-e-p
Clay.
Clay
Did you say "Clay"?
你刚才说"Clay"吗
Yes, the "Clay" is silent.
是的 "Clay"是不发音的
All right, got it.
好 有数了
Have you seen this man before? He was shot last night.
以前见过这个人么 他昨晚被射杀了
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
No, sir, that's ours. We need that.
不 先生 那是我们的 我们得用那个
We... And he kept it.
我们 他就这么拿走了
门垫上有份<华尔街日报>
Top floor apartment.
顶层公♥寓♥
20 bucks says this guy's like a hot, eligible bachelor.
赌20刀这家伙是个超帅的黄金单身汉
I'll take that action.
就赌这个
Police! Open up!
警♥察♥ 开门
Hello.
你好
Oh! Hello, sir!
你好先生
How are you today?
今天过的好吗
I am Detective Right-All-The-Time,
我是"永远正确"警探
and this is my partner Detective Terrible Detective.
这个是我的搭档"不靠谱"警探
No surprises from the coroner.
验尸官那里没什么惊喜
Two gunshots, shoulder and chest.
两处枪伤 肩膀 胸口
None of the neighbors heard or saw anything.
没有邻居听到或看到什么
And what's worse, Santiago struck out with a 92-year-old.
更糟的是 Santiago 因为个92岁老头惨败
That is not accurate, sir.
并不尽然 长官
Wait, you hooked up with him? Ugh!
等等 你还勾搭上他了吗
All right, hit the pawn shops and canvass the neighborhood.
好了 去看看当铺 查探下周边社区
And while you're out you can buy yourself a tie.
同时你可以出去买♥♥副领带
Oh, actually, sir...
实际上先生
I'm wearing a tie right now.
我正系着领带呢
Check it out.
来看看
Secret tie.
隐蔽领带
First of all, I think you're kind of overdoing it
首先我觉得你脱毛
with the manscaping.
脱得太过了
But more importantly, Detective,
不过更重要的是 警探
why do you refuse to take my orders seriously?
你为什么拒绝认真执行我的命令
Does anyone here know why it's so important to me
这儿有人知道为什么你们恰当着装
that you all dress appropriately?
对我很重要么
Hmm. Four highly trained detectives
四个受过高度训练的警探
and not one of you can solve this simple mystery.
却没人解释得了这么个简单谜题
I wanna be briefed on any new developments.
有进展就向我汇报
Any questions?
有问题么
I was gonna ask you if you thought I was doing
我本想问你为什么你觉得我
too much manscaping, but we solved that one.
脱毛脱得太过了 不过好像已经过了
So I'm good.
所以没事
Hey, Boyle.
嘿 Boyle
Yep. What about this fancy ham stuff?
什么事 这根高级火腿怎么说
Jamon Iberico. Yes.
伊比利火腿 是的
The perp left a really expensive TV
嫌犯留下了个超贵的电视机
but then stole ham? It doesn't make sense.
但是却盗走了火腿吗 这说不通
Is there a place nearby the crime scene that sells it?
罪案现场附近有没有卖♥♥这个的地方
Beneficio's might. Let's go.
Beneficio店可能会卖♥♥ 一起去看看
You gotta brief the C.O. first.
你得先向警监汇报
We'll brief him after we catch the guy.
抓到人再汇报不迟
My name is Ratko. I don't know anything.
我叫Ratko 我什么也不知道
Oh, okay.
好的
You recognize this guy?
认得出这家伙么
Henry Morgenthau? No.
Henry Morgenthau吗 不认识
Maybe actually look at the picture.
或许你该看看照片再说
I don't know him. I don't know what happened.
不认识 也不知道发生了什么
No more questions.
别问其它问题了
Well, why don't I run a scenario past you, Ratko,
不如我给你场景重现一下 Rakto
and you tell me what you think?
你来告诉我你怎么看
You do know Morgenthau.
你认识这个Morgenthau
He came in here and tried to sell you some hams.
他来这儿想卖♥♥你点火腿
You knew they were worth a lotta money,
你知道那东西值很多钱
so you tried to steal them from him
所以你想直接偷来
when he wasn't home.
闯个空门
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表