剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
one set of Joseph Gordon-levitt nesting dolls...
一套约瑟夫高登莱维特的套娃
Wow.
哇哦
Homemade and irreplaceable.
自♥制♥的 独一无二
One music box that plays
一个一打开就会播放
she works hard for the money when opened.
<她辛苦工作为赚钱>的音乐盒
One knockoff designer clutch...
一个高仿名牌手拿包
Can't you just buy another knockoff?
你就不能再买♥♥一个吗
No, I can't, Silly sue.
我不能 Silly Sue
'Cause the label no longer makes the original,
这个牌子停产了这个款式
so the sweatshop no longer makes the knockoff.
所以血汗工厂也不做这个高仿了
Can you estimate the value of everything that was taken?
你能估算一下所有被盗物品的价值吗
Emotionally, $700 million.
情感上说 七亿
Somebody at the door.
有人在按门铃
Hey, sarge.
嗨 警长
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉 家里比较乱
Hi, Cagney. Hi, Lacey.
嗨 Cagney 嗨 Lacey
Hey, your kids like the same kind of cereal as me.
嘿 你的女儿跟我喜欢吃同一种麦片
Well, we just finished story time.
我刚讲完睡前故事
I'm gonna kiss the girls night-night,
该亲亲晚安了
then we can get down to business.
然后就开始干正事
All right, time for night-night, girls.
好嘞 亲亲晚安啦 姑娘们
He is so strong but so gentle.
浑身蛮力内心柔软
He's like an enormous, muscular Ellen Degeneres.
他就像是个超大号♥的肌肉版Ellen Degeneres
You know, I just want to let you guys know
爹地想让你们知道
that I love you girls so, so much.
我很爱很爱你们
Okay? So sleep tight.
晓得没 乖乖睡觉觉
You know, daddy will never leave you, right, girls?
爹地永远不会离开你们的 好吗
Night-night, daddy.
晚安 爹地
Gosh. Really makes you understand what he went through.
天啊 完全理解他到底都经历过些什么了
I'm worried about Terry.
我担心起Terry了
We can't let anything bad happen to him.
可不能让他有啥意外
Jake, where are you?
Jake 你哪儿去了
In here.
这里
Oh...
噢
This is a classy tepee.
这个印地安帐篷真美
Should we get these instead of desks at work?
我们得用这个办公
We have to get Terry off this case.
我们不能让Terry办这个案子
What? Why?
啥 为什么
Look, I thought he was a weirdo
听着 我以前以为他是个怪人
for having his year-long freak-out, but I get it now.
才会发一年的疯 现在我懂了
He has children. What happens to them if he gets hurt?
他有孩子 他要是受伤了她们该怎么办
I'll have to take care of them.
就得我照顾她们了
Or his wife or other family or his more mature friends,
或者是他老婆 亲戚 其他更成熟的朋友
but interesting point.
不过这想法有点意思
Why is this just hitting you now?
你怎么突然就想到这些了
I don't know, I guess I just hadn't seen his kids in so long
不知道 大概是因为从没见过他孩子
he never takes them around the precinct for some reason.
他从不带她们来警局
Because of all the guns and danger.
因为到处都是枪和坏人
If you have concerns, maybe you should talk to Terry about it.
要是你有顾虑 也许该和Terry谈谈
No. And you can't either.
不行 你也别去
If he finds out we're worried about him,
要是他发现我们担心他
it'll get in his head and freak him out.
他会想太多然后吓坏的
He'll lose his edge and panic.
他会失去理智 然后发狂
Yeah, that's why I've never tried to develop an edge.
对啊 所以我才没有任何理智
You can't lose what you don't have.
从未拥有就不会失去
No surprises.
不会有意外
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊啥
Work. International taxes and tariffs.
工作 国际贸易关税和税率
Work.
工作
Heh.
呵
So...
那么
What's the plan at the gym?
健身房♥的事有啥计划
Well, I say we slow-play it.
要我说 慢慢来
You know?
知道吗
Do a little more setup,
多策划策划
a little surveillance,
多监测监测
wait a couple months and see if they turn themselves in.
等个把月看看他们是不是会自投罗网
Listen, man, I know everybody's worried about me
我知道大家都担心我
being psychologically ready for this.
心理上是否做好了准备
But I promise you I am.
但是我保证我准备好了
No matter what happens,
不管发生什么
no matter how many bullets are flying,
不管枪林弹雨
I'm gonna be right there in the middle of everything.
我都会挺身而出
I got your back.
保护你们
No, it's not even that, you know, it's just...
不 不是那个意思 只是
Well, frankly, I'm not so sure that everyone at the gym
老实说 我不知道健身房♥里的人
is gonna buy you as a trainer.
会不会相信你是个教练
You've been sitting behind that desk for so long
你办公桌坐了那么久
you've gotten a little tubby.
有点小肚子了
Right? It's like, love handle alert!
是吧 游泳圈出来啦
Do you have a bone there somehow?
你这里长的是骨头吗
Jake, I promise. I'm good.
Jake 我保证 我好得很
Oops.
哦哟
I gotta put this stuffed giraffe between my two girls.
我要去把这长颈鹿摆我女儿中间
They both like to snuggle against his head.
她们都喜欢抱着它的头
Here comes Mr. Snuggles.
抱抱先生来啦
Here comes Mr. Snuggles.
抱抱先生来啦
Okay, thanks.
好 多谢
Crime tech report from your apartment came back.
鉴证部门对你公♥寓♥的分♥析♥报告来了
Apparently they found a strand of hair belonging to Mario Lopez.
看来他们发现了一束Mario Lopez的头发
I bought a lock of his hair at an auction.
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥了他一撮头发
That's cool it's real.
太棒了竟然是真的
What'd they say about the prints?
指纹怎么说
None of the partials returned any matches.
指纹没有匹配
Nobody in your building saw anything. We've hit a wall.
你楼里也没人看到什么 我们遇到瓶颈了
So what do we do next?
那接下来该干嘛呢
Do I just look for another apartment?
我该另找个公♥寓♥吗
Should I buy a handgun?
买♥♥把手♥枪♥吗
Should I buy a shotgun?
买♥♥把猎枪吗
Should I buy an uzi?
还是买♥♥把冲♥锋♥枪♥呢
Look, Gina, we've done all we can.
Gina 我们能做的都做了
This is how it goes with most B and es.
大部分私闯民宅的案子都是这个结果
Mm. All right.
嗯 好吧
C'est la vie. Let me grab your badge numbers.
这就是生活 我来记下你们警号♥
'Cause I will be filing an official civilian complaint with the Captain.
我要写份正式的投诉信给你们警监
Why did I just receive a civilian complaint about you two?
为什么我收到了一份关于你们的投诉信
I can answer this.
我来回答
Because your assistant is a goblin.
因为你助理就是个恶魔
Captain, we swept the scene, ran the prints,
警监 我们彻底调查了罪案现场 查了指纹
canvassed the building. We followed procedure.
探访了整栋楼的居民 我们按照规程做的
"Procedure" Is just a fancy word for proper order to do things.
"规程"不过是"按章程办事"的冠冕堂皇说法
Yes, that is it's definition.
是的 那就是它的定义
This is a miscarriage of justice.
这是正义的陷落
I'm gonna haunt your dreams.
我会搞得你们噩梦连连
You sure you can lift this much weight?
你确定能举得起这个重量吗
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I was the strongest kid in my camp seven summers in a row.
我连续七年都是夏令营里最壮的小孩
It would've been eight if that freak Rebecca Lobelman hadn't showed up.
要不是那个怪胎Rebecca Lobelman的出现 就会是八连冠了
Let's put in work.
开始吧
And here we go.
来吧
One.
一个
And I'm done. That's it.
好了 结束
Oh, good rep. Don't wanna get too bulky.
干得不错 我可不想变得太壮
Two things. First, this gym's wipe-down policy is criminally lax.
两件事 首先这个健身房♥清洁政策相当不合格
So I rewrote it.
所以我制定了个新政策
Second, I lowered the temperature of the water fountain by two degrees.
其次 我把饮水器的温度调低了2度
Still waiting on feedback,
还在等结果
but I see a lot of refreshed faces.
但是我看到很多人精神百倍
Also Brandon Jacoby should be here soon.
另外Brandon Jacoby很快就要来了
How was that not one of your two things?
你竟然第三件才说这事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表