剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
So then Iceman says, "You can be my wingman any day."
所以冰人说"你随时可以做我的僚机"
And then Maverick says... I've seen the film, sergeant.
然后Maverick说 我看过这电影 警长
I haven't. What happens next?
我没看过 下面是什么
Goose comes back, right? He's not really dead.
Goose回来了是不是 他其实没死
Goose is gone.
Goose走了
No! I know!
不是吧 我也觉得
All right, here's how it went down.
当时是这样的
9:45, a man screams.
九点四十五分时 传来男人的尖叫声
90 seconds later, wife goes down to the doorman,
九十秒后 他老婆去找门卫
says a guy murdered her husband and then ran off.
说有人杀了她丈夫逃跑了
We know she's lying.
我们知道她在撒谎
We've just got to find the corkscrew
我们只需要找到开瓶器
to make our case airtight.
案件的元素就全了
I say we role-play, see if something sparks.
不然我们重演一下场景 看看有没有灵感
Darling, thank you for a lovely dinner.
亲爱的 晚餐太棒了 谢谢你
Perhaps we should have one more drink before bed.
我们是不是上♥床♥之前再来一杯呢
Don't you "Darling" Me, you philanderer.
别叫我亲爱的 你这风流鬼
No, you're the husband. The husband had the affair.
不对 你扮丈夫 丈夫出的轨
I'm always the victim. I don't want to be the victim.
我老是演受害人 我不想演受害人了
Okay, Charles is the door.
行 Charles演门
No. I'll be the victim. Don't make me a door again.
不 我演受害人 别让我再当门了
Great. Okay, so... Wife goes into the drawer.
很好 那么 妻子翻了翻抽屉
Gets the corkscrew. Stab, stab, stab.
拿了开瓶器 戳啊戳啊戳
What did she do with the corkscrew?
然后她拿开瓶器怎么办呢
She dumps it in the hallway trash chute
她扔进走廊的垃圾滑槽里了
on the way to the doorman.
就在去找门卫的路上
No, we checked the trash, like, ten times.
不 我们检查过垃圾很多遍了
We would've seen a bloody corkscrew.
带血的开瓶器我们是肯定能看见的
All right, Hitchcock, you're up.
好吧 Hitchcock 你来
The body.
尸体
The corkscrew's still in the body.
开瓶器还在尸体里
No, you're terrible at this. Go sit down.
不 你逊爆了 去坐着吧
You're up, Diaz.
你来 Diaz
Stab!
我戳
Then I...
然后我
Toss the corkscrew out the window,
把开瓶器扔出窗外了
and it lands on a passing car.
然后落在了过路的车上
Security cam showed no one driving by at that time
监视录像里那时候没有过路的车
and nothing on the street.
街上也什么也没有
Okay, I want in. But I only want to stab you.
我也想来 但是我只想戳你
Fine. Charles, door.
好吧 Charles 门
Right.
好
Okay, uh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Time to die.
去死吧
That seems a little harsh.
有点伤人啊
What if it was a magnetic corkscrew?
如果是磁铁开瓶器呢
If the corkscrew was on a magnet...
如果开瓶器上面有磁铁
It's stuck halfway down the inside of the trash chute.
它落下去的时候吸在垃圾滑槽上了
I figured it out first!
我先想出来的
Wow!
哇哦
What's happening?
发生了什么
You have a ten-pound flashlight in your purse,
你包里有个十磅重的电筒
but not a hair dryer?
没吹风机
I can't see far enough down.
太深了 我看不见
Someone's gonna have to go down in there.
得有人下去
Someone with narrow shoulders.
肩膀窄的人
No! I have broad shoulders.
不 我肩膀宽
I have narrow hips, but broad shoulders.
我臀窄肩宽
God!
天啊
See anything?
看见什么没
A little lower.
再低点
Freeze! Hands in the air!
不许动 手举起来
Ahh!
啊
We're cops. Broad shoulders!
我们是警♥察♥ 肩膀宽
Stuck! Told you... Broad shoulders.
卡住了 跟你们说了 我肩膀宽
Apparently, our Detective squad has gotten drunk,
显然我们的警探小队喝大了
compromised the crime scene,
破坏了案发现场
and an officer has gotten stuck in a trash chute.
还有一名警官卡在了垃圾滑槽里
I need you to lead this squad, Terry.
我要你管住这只小队 Terry
And I mean really lead it.
我是说真的 管住
I hope you take the shot.
我希望你能打出这一枪
What kind of precinct are you running here?
你管的是个什么片区
Would you like to sit down, Detective?
能请你坐下吗 警探
You seem upset. Hell yeah, I'm upset.
你看上去很生气 那是 我很生气
Your team disrupted a crime scene
你的小队破坏了案发现场
over which they have zero... Zero jurisdiction.
而且他们是没有管辖权的 完全没有
They were publicly drunk.
他们喝醉了
Apparently one of them pressed
其中一个显然按了
all the buttons on the elevator.
电梯上所有的按钮
Oh, maybe he just bumped up against the panel
当然 说不定只是撞到按钮面板上了
with that big white ass of his.
他的大白屁♥股♥撞上去了
What now? Holt is gonna kill you.
现在咋办 Holt会杀了你的
I don't think he will...
我觉得他不会
Because...
因为
Voila!
看
You actually found the corkscrew in the trash chute?
你真的在滑槽里找到开瓶器了
Stuck to the side, just like you said.
吸在上面了 跟你说的一样
Boyle, we're pulling you out!
Boyle 我们把你拉出来
This is the proudest moment of my career.
这是我职业生涯最自豪的一刻
Ah!
啊
Oh, my God, you guys, we out-vultured the vulture!
天呐 伙计们 我们战胜了秃鹰
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼
What? It's a vulture.
这是秃鹰
Now, if you'll excuse me,
你们没别的事儿的话
I'm gonna take this corkscrew over to the D.A.
我要把开瓶器 送到检查官那儿去了
So we get the collar, not major crimes.
是我们抓到了人 不是重案组
Peralta! Now.
Peralta 过来
Okay.
好吧
Before you get mad... Shut it!
在你发火之前 闭嘴
Holt was right.
Holt说的对
I've been so worried about my own kids,
我太担心自己的小孩
I forgot about my stupid grown-up kids.
忘了我还有蠢货大孩子
That's insulting.
这话有点过分了
I should've been on you guys more.
我应该多看着你们些
And starting now, I will be.
从现在开始 我会的
But if you ever do this again,
如果你们还敢再犯
I swear I will crush your head in one hand.
我发誓我会单手打爆你的头
You don't mean that. Try me.
开玩笑的吧 试试看
Okay.
好吧
Where you going?
你去哪儿
The boss is taking heat
老大在挨骂
for something that's not even his fault.
而且这根本不是他的错
I can't let that happen.
我不能容忍♥这种事
Wait. Damn it.
等等 该死
Look, it's not your fault either.
这也不是你的错
And it's not the vulture's fault.
也不是秃鹰的错
It's Amy's.
是Amy的
I know. I know. It's mine.
好吧好吧 是我的
It's mine, okay?
是我的 行了吧
God, I do not love how this worked out.
真烦人
Detective Pembroke.
Pembroke警探
Now what?
干嘛
I'd like to cordially invite you to calm down,
我诚恳地希望你冷静下来
especially considering that this case
尤其是考虑到
has already been solved...
此案已经
By you!
由你侦破
Looks like you found the murder weapon.
你找到了凶器
It's a good thing you realized it was magnetically stuck
你发现它由于磁力就贴在
to the inside of the trash chute.
垃圾滑槽的内壁上
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表