剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I didn't wash my hands, and I don't care.
我便后不洗手 活到九十九
Yup.
好哎
Cool to be some place where
这种地方真好
they don't cut you off right when things get good, right?
不会有人在事情有起色了以后就背信弃义地一脚把你踹掉
Another pitcher of your strongest beer, please, good sir,
请再来一大杯最烈的啤酒 先生
and a glass thingie to drink it out of.
还要一个喝酒用的玻璃东东
And one of whatever this guy's having for that guy,
给那位来一份这位正在喝的
and one of what that guy's having for this guy.
再给这位来一份那位正在喝的
And another round for everyone, on me!
还有所有人再来一轮 我请客
That's right.
好啦
Thanks, buddy. What's the occasion?
谢了 伙计 这是为啥啊
Oh, I'm celebrating.
哦 我在庆祝呢
My name's Jake Peralta, and I just got fired from the NYPD.
本人Jake Peralta 刚被纽约警局炒鱿鱼了
All right, listen up.
好了 听好
What you're about to see is highly disturbing,
接下来的一幕会让人极度不安
but please, no comments.
但是请不要评论
This man is in pain, so above all else, be kind.
有人现在痛不欲生 所以体贴为上
Good morning, Boyle.
早上好 Boyle
Let's just get it out there.
我就直说了
Vivian broke up with me last night.
昨晚Vivian和我分手了
I'm sorry, Chucklebunny.
对不起 小兔郎
Charles, wait!
Charles 等等
Yes?
什么事
Your food dehydrator.
你的食物脱水机
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
It's official.
这次是正式分手了
The wedding's off, and this is what I'm like now.
婚礼取消 我现在就这副模样了
Life is a pit.
生活如炼狱
Excuse me? I don't understand.
恕我冒昧 我不明白啊
Did you already have a matrix getup at home for some reason?
你是之前就有一套<黑客帝国>的戏服在家吗
No, Gina,
没有 Gina
I bought this with the money i was going to spend on our honeymoon to cape canaveral.
我是用去卡纳维拉尔角度蜜月的钱买♥♥的
I'm so sorry, buddy.
真遗憾 伙计
Don't be, I'm settling into the darkness nicely.
别这样 我成功地适应了黑暗路线
I definitely get you now.
我现在完全理解你了
What you got there, Boyle?
你拿的是什么 Boyle
Eggs in a bag.
一袋鸡蛋
Nothing brings me joy anymore, not even food.
再也没有让我开心的东西了 美食也不行
Now, I only eat for sustenance.
如今 进食只为苟活
Smart. Save that for later.
聪明 屯着以后吃
Peralta? My office, now.
Peralta 来我办公室 立刻
Sir?
长官
Ah. Commissioner Podolski.
啊 Podolski局长
It's been a while.
久违了
Maybe because you haven't put any of my children in handcuffs recently.
大概是因为最近你没给我的孩子戴手铐吧
Yay, enemies for life.
耶 一辈子的梁子结下了
Peralta, have you been investigating Lucas Wint?
Peralta 你是不是在调查Lucas Wint
Uh, yeah, I have.
是的
I think he's laundering money for drug dealers.
我认为他在为毒贩子洗黑钱
Don't be an idiot. Lucas Wint is a civic leader.
别傻了 Lucas Wint是个群众领袖
He runs a major charity,
他运营了一家大型慈善机构
his community center is the lifeblood of that neighborhood,
他的活动中心是社区的活力之源
and he officially claims you have been harassing him.
还有 他正式投诉你骚扰
What? That's insane.
啥 太瞎扯了
I've been trying to talk to him,
我一直尝试和他沟通
and he keeps avoiding me like a guilty person,
他却像个犯人似的躲着我
so I approached him at his weekly basketball game.
我只能去他每周的篮球赛上找他了
Hey there, Wint, I got a couple questions for you.
嘿 Wint 我有一些问题要问你
I told you to back off.
我说了 让你离我远点
This is completely inappropriate.
你这太出格了
No, this is me scoring in your face!
不 我这是要得分让你好看
Kobe!
科比
Seemed like an obvious goal-tend, but that's besides the point.
明显是对方妨碍中篮 不过这扯远了
Peralta, do you have any evidence to support your suspicions?
Peralta 你有证据证明你的怀疑吗
There's a lot of chatter amongst low-level drug dealers.
低级毒贩中有很多流言蜚语
Chatter? Sorry, I know.
流言蜚语 抱歉 我懂
I hate that word too.
我也讨厌这个词
Tittle-tattle.
唧唧歪歪好了
Just stay away from Wint.
离Wint远点
That's an order.
这是命令
Captain, I'm telling you this is reliable tittle-tattle.
警监 我跟你说这是可靠的唧唧歪歪
You have to trust me.
你可得相信我
Trust me.
相信我
It's in your best interest to back off.
为了你好 这事别管了
Fine.
好吧
But just for the record, I think you're both wrong.
但是说实话 你们都错了
Self dismissed.
自己走了
We have to help Charles. He's devastated.
我们得帮帮Charles 他整个废了
I hate seeing him like this.
我讨厌看他这样
Breakups are cartoony, thumbs down.
分手就是卡♥通♥版的拇指冲下
They make people feel face-with-xs-for-the-eyes.
让人有(X_X)之感
What does that even mean?
啥意思
The English language cannot fully capture
英语已经无法充分体现
the depth and complexity of my thoughts,
我思想的深邃和复杂了
so I'm incorporating emoji into my speech
所以我加入了表情符号♥
to better express myself.
用来更好的自我表达
Winky face. Oh, lord.
眨眼;) 老天
Listen, this is simple.
听好 这事很容易
Boyle needs a little rebound nooky.
Boyle需要来点疗伤性♥爱♥
Eggplant emoji.
茄子表情
Rosa, you wanna get on that?
Rosa 你想不想上
Don't make me rip your tongue off.
别逼我扯了你的舌头
I would talk to him, but I don't think I have any advice.
我倒是想开导他 但没什么好建议
All of my breakups have been completely mutual.
我所有的分手都是双方情愿的
This is the best possible option for both of us.
这是我俩最好的选择了
Agreed. Take care.
同意 保重
That was the end of an eight-year relationship.
八年的感情就是那么结束的
You know, I haven't had that many romantic breakups,
我没什么情人间的分手经历
but neither of my children will speak to me anymore.
但是我的两个孩子都不睬我了
All right. None of you are any help.
好了 你们都帮不上忙
Sarge and I will cheer up Charles.
警长和我会去给Charles打气
Oh.
哦
He's not even chewing them anymore.
他都不嚼东西了
Ugh.
哎呦
Listen to this text Boyle just sent me.
听听Boyle刚发给我的短♥信♥
"I finally know what used napkins at a barbecue restaurant feel like."
我总算知道烧烤店里被人用过的纸巾是什么感受了
I hate breakups.
我讨厌分手
I hope I never go through one again.
我希望我再也不要经历了
Really?
真的
You think you'll spend the rest of your life with Teddy?
你觉得你会与Teddy共度余生
What? No.
啥 不是的
Maybe. I don't know.
也有可能 我不知道
Just saying getting dumped is a nightmare.
就是想说 被甩就是一场噩梦
No arguments here.
完全同意
I remember my worst breakup.
我记得我最糟糕的分手
Eighth grade. Jenny Gildenhorn.
八年级 和Jenny Gildenhorn
Hey, Jenny.
嘿 Jenny
Jake, I don't wanna go out anymore.
Jake 我不想再和你约会了
I like Eddie Fung now.
我喜欢Eddie Fung了
But it's my bar Mitzvah.
但这是我的成人礼
We were gonna grind.
我们要跳贴身舞的
That day, I truly became a man.
那真是一夜成人啊
Wonder where Eddie Fung is now.
我在想Eddie Fung现在在哪儿
867 Clinton street, apartment 2A.
克♥林♥顿♥街867号♥ 2A室
I know exactly where that bastard is.
我知道那个混♥蛋♥在哪儿
Get down, it's Wint!
趴下 是Wint
Wha... Wint? Holt told you to drop that.
什么 Wint吗 Holt让你别管了
I thought we were working a burglary.
我以为在办一个盗窃案
I know, I lied. Apology? Apology accepted.
我撒谎了 道歉行不 接受道歉了
Look, Podolski is wrong. Wint is guilty.
听着 Podolski错了 Wint有罪
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表