剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, Captain, we thought we'd
嘿 警监 我们觉得
get more work done in here, because...
在这办事效率更高 因为
You're all hiding from Boyle.
你们都在躲Boyle
Not me, Captain.
我没有 警监
I was napping.
我在小睡
That's worse.
那更糟
Captain, we all think Boyle's a hero,
警监 我们都觉得Boyle是个英雄
but it's very difficult to be around him right now.
可此时在他身边不容易啊
I was in the bathroom with him, sir.
我和他一起去洗手间
It was a nightmare.
简直是噩梦
Hey, sarge,
嘿 探长
this cast has a special crotch hole.
这东西分叉处有个小洞
It's like a doggy door for my penis.
就像为我小鸡鸡而设的小门
Shake.
晃一下
That man took a bullet for this precinct.
他可是为这个区挡了颗子弹啊
He's a guy who's always looking for love and friendship.
这个人一直在寻找爱与友谊
And he needs it now more than ever.
而现在在他最需要的时候
But you all turned your backs on him.
你们却纷纷离他而去
And you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
你们应该觉得羞愧
I'm sorry. Those puppies are so cute.
不好意思 这些小狗太可爱了
They do undercut your Tone a bit, sir.
削弱了您的气势
But on the plus side,
可另一方面
I think I know what to do with them.
我知道该怎么安置他们了
Detective Boyle.
Boyle探员
I think you might be able to give these dogs a good home.
我想你有能力给他们一个温暖的家
Ah...
啊
You are off the scooter.
你怎么下车了
If you have fallen, please call a doctor.
要是摔倒了 记得叫医生
Oh, Captain...
噢 警监
I don't know if I should... okay.
我不知道我该 好的
Oh...
噢
That tickles.
好痒啊
They like me so much!
他们很喜欢我啊
Are you crying, Santiago?
你在哭吗 Santiago
I'm so allergic.
我严重过敏了
Can you tell the scooter to call an ambulance?
你能让那辆小车召一下救护车吗
Hey.
嘿
So...
所以呢
I went back to the mom's house.
我去了一趟他妈妈家
Unsurprisingly a dead end.
意料之中 没线索
I got a lot of work to do, Peralta.
我还有很多事忙 Peralta
Wait.
等等
I want to say something.
我有话要说
We've worked together long enough
我们一起工作很久了
that I know how much you hate apologies.
所以知道你很反感道歉
I just want to ask you to join the Doug Judy case.
我只想邀请你加入调查Doug Judy的案子
Officially, as partners.
作为搭档
I want to catch this guy, and I can't do it without you.
我想抓到他 可没有你我办不到
No, you can't.
是啊 你办不到
Now I bee I owe you 1,000 push-ups.
我想我欠你1,000个俯卧撑
I don't care about the push-ups, Jake.
我不在意俯卧撑的事 Jake
I care that you didn't honor our pact.
我在意的是你没有重视我们的约定
I've always trusted you,
我总是信任你
and when you did that it made me feel like you don't trust me.
而你那样做 我觉得你不信我
I know, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
我懂 我对不起你 下次不会了
No, it won't.
没有下次了
Now get down on the floor.
那你趴下
What? You just said you didn't care about the push-ups.
什么 你说你不在意俯卧撑的
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Fair enough.
好吧
A pact's a pact.
约定就是约定
One, two, three...
一 二 三
612...
Night, Peralta.
晚安 Peralta
Night.
晚安
613...
Hey, Ronald.
嘿 Ronald
1,000...
1,000个
Is so many push-ups. I'm never gonna make it.
太多了 我做不到了
What am I at?
我做到哪了
901.
Thank you, Captain.
谢了 警监
You said 2,000, remember?
你说过2,000的 还记得吗
Agh!
啊
I shoulda trusted you!
我早该相信你的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表