剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
when you should have been filing a report
这时间你本可以用来写那个
on the purse-snatcher.
钱包小偷的报告
Oh, I did.
我写完了
It's already in the system.
已经录入系统里了
Oh. Mmhmm.
噢 嗯
Good.
好
Thank you. Dismissed.
谢谢你 退下吧
Here are the contents of his stomach.
这里是他的胃容物
Oh, that's where they went.
原来在这啊
And here's the really cool part.
这就是好玩的地方了
Get in here, look at the scarring on this liver.
过来 看这个肝脏上的伤疤
Cause of death: Poison.
死因 中毒
Ingested.
吃下去的
Boyle was right.
Boyle是对的
All right, I'm gonna go tell him.
我得去告诉他
Yeah, you could.
你可以去
Or you could stay for a post-mortem.
或者你也可以留下做个事后剖析
Nope. Sorry.
不行 对不起
The spell has worn off.
咒语已经消失了
No more weird dead guy sex for me ever again.
我再也不会去搞什么诡异的死人性♥爱♥了
It's nothing personal,
这不是针对你的
I just think sex is for the living.
我只是认为性♥爱♥还是更适合活人
Isn't that right, buddy?
对不对啊 伙计
Oh, my God, he has no eyes!
天呐 这货没有眼睛了
Oh, that is terrifying.
太吓人了
What now, Santiago?
又怎么了 Santiago
I figured out why you've been so tense.
我知道你为什么一直这么紧绷绷的了
You're worried about the monthly crime statistics.
你是在担心这个月的犯罪统计数据
That's not your concern.
这不是你该担心的
I just checked the stats myself.
我刚刚检查了统计数据
Our arrest numbers haven't improved since you got here.
我们的逮捕量自从你来了后完全没有上升
They're exactly the same as last month.
跟上个月完全一样
If this is your strategy to cheer me up,
如果这是你让我高兴的策略
it's backfiring.
它可起了反作用
Sir, I don't think you realize
长官 我想你没发现
how good flat numbers are.
完全没变化的数字是多么的棒
I went back 12 years.
我看了过往12年的数据
A precinct's numbers almost always get worse
一个分局的数据在有了新的领导后
under new leadership, but ours didn't.
总是会降的 但是你没有降
That's a win.
这就是胜利
It's just your first month.
这只是第一个月
Morale is much higher, people are working harder,
士气更高了 人们工作得更努力了
you're well on your way
你在赢得墙上的位置这条路上
to earning a place on that wall.
做的很不错
Thank you, Santiago.
谢谢 Santiago
You know, we're birds of a feather, you and I.
你知道的 咱们俩是一类人 你和我
I hate cliches.
我讨厌陈词滥调
Cliches are the worst. Okay.
陈词滥调什么的最讨厌了 好了
We know you killed your husband.
我们知道你杀了你的丈夫
That cruise you planned was for one,
你计划中的邮轮旅行是一个人的
plus the autopsy showed clear signs of poison.
而且尸检结果也显示出是毒杀
And for the record, the inside of his body
请记下 他的身体内部
was very gross. Noted.
非常恶心 知道了
My only question is, why'd you do it?
我唯一的问题是 你为什么这么做
Um, he drove me to it.
他逼我下手的
He had affair after affair.
他一次又一次地出轨
He was a real don Juan.
他是真人版的唐璜
Permission to make a fat joke? Granted.
请允许我开个关于胖子的玩笑 同意
Are you sure you didn't mean "Don flan"?
你确定你不是说的唐饼
Thanks. Nice.
谢谢 说得不错
Mrs. Patterson, you are under arrest
Patterson夫人 你被捕了
for the murder of your husband.
罪名是谋杀亲夫
Sarge, that painting is tight.
警长 你的画太赞了
It's terrible.
太烂了
The brushwork is sloppy.
笔触松散
There's poor use of negative space.
留白的空间使用不当
I'm a fraud.
我是个冒牌货
Not at all.
一点也不冒牌
I'd like to take this home for my husband.
我想把这个拿回家送给我丈夫
He'll be glad you made me look so happy.
他会乐于看见你把我画的这么快乐
I was trying to make him look serious.
我其实是想把他画得严肃些
I still can't read him.
我还是看不透他
No one can. I can.
没人能 我能
He likes it.
他喜欢那画
Nice job, Boyle.
干得好 Boyle
You nailed it. Here.
你搞定了案子 干杯
Of course he did. He's a great primary.
他当然能破案 他是个伟大的主管
And I'm sorry I was such a bad number two.
我很抱歉我是个蹩脚的副手
I may, for the first time,
我也许 第一次
have been a bit of a jerk,
变得有些混球了
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What a wonderful moment.
多美妙的时刻啊
I agree, it is a wonderful moment.
我同意 是个美妙的时刻
What a wonderful moment. Rosa, do you agree?
美妙的时刻 Rosa 你同意不
It's all right. It's all right.
还行啦
*- *Wonderful moment* - *Moment*
*多美妙的时刻啊* *时刻
**Between two guys*
*两个男人之间
D.A. Wants to set bail for Patterson's wife.
地方检察官想要给Patterson的老婆设定保释金额度
They need me to send them all the files.
他们需要我把全部文件送过去
I'm the secondary.
我是副手
I'll go back there and do the busy work.
我会回去做那些书面工作
You guys stay here and keep celebrating.
你们俩留在这里庆祝
You sure you're not just sneaking off
你确定你不是要溜回去
for more weird dead guy sex?
享受诡异的死人性♥爱♥
We will never speak of that again.
我们以后永远不可以再提及这件事
Never.
永不
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
God. Crazy day, huh?
天呐 够疯狂的一天
I hate small talk.
我讨厌闲谈
Let's drink in silence.
安静的喝酒
Perfect.
真是完美
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表