剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
No, I know we're lost.
我们就是迷路了
I think he's an idiot. Idiot?
他真是蠢到家了 蠢吗
You know why we're out here in the middle of the night, Susan?
你知道我们为什么大半夜站在这里吗 Susan
I was gonna propose to you.
我是打算向你求婚的
On the Brooklyn bridge, where we met.
在我们相遇的地点 布鲁克林大桥
Brooklyn bridge?
布鲁克林大桥
We met on the Manhattan bridge. You know what? This is over.
我们是在曼哈顿大桥相遇的 是吗 就这样吧
Say good-bye to the ring and everything it represents.
跟这枚戒指以及它代表的一切说拜拜吧
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey. Stop yelling
喂 别吵了
hey, no one talks to Susan like that.
喂 别这么粗鲁地跟Susan说话
And you know what else? On the ground! NYPD! NYPD!
还有 趴下 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
You're under arrest.
你们被捕了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
You too.
你也是
I'm sad y'all are arresting me,
我很难过你们是来抓我的
but I gotta say, I'm glad you're back together.
可我想说 很高兴你们又和好了
Hey. I need to talk to you.
嘿 我想和你谈谈
Oh-oh. It's happening?
糟糕 要来了
Remember when I took those bullets for you?
还记得我帮你挡了子弹吗
Okay, let's do this.
好吧 来吧
I think you're sweet...
我觉得你人很好
I didn't know it was you.
我不知道那是你
When I jumped in front of those bullets,
当我飞身挡子弹时
I didn't know who I was protecting.
我不知道救的是谁
I just saw a gun and an NYPD vest,
我就看到一支枪和一件警♥察♥背心
and so I dove on instinct.
我本能地就扑过去了
You've been extra nice to me
你最近对我特别好
because you thought I'd risked my life for you.
因为你觉得我不顾一切救了你
But I only did what every good cop would do.
可我不过做了每个好警♥察♥都会做的事
When you finally go out with me, and you will,
终有一天 你愿意跟我约会时
it'll be because I do things
那会因为我做了
that only Charles Boyle would do.
只有Charles Boyle会做的事
Um, actually, I have a coat in here.
呃 其实我是来拿外套的
It's, uh... it's, like... actually, I see it.
就是 呃 就是 我看到了
It's, like... it's blue... it's, like, right...
就是那件 蓝色的 没错
Excellent job on the stakeout last night.
昨晚的监视行动相当不错
I'm glad to see you two still work well together
我很高兴尽管打了个荒谬的赌
despite that ridiculous bet.
你们依然合作无间
Thanks. Me too.
谢谢 我也觉得
And I appreciate your turning down the relief team.
还有我很感激你们谢绝了救援队伍
I'm not sure they could've made that bust.
他们可不一定能逮捕成功
Yeah. Right.
嗯 是啊
The relief team.
救援队伍
So... sorry you lost so much money last night.
那么 真遗憾昨晚你钱包大出血了
Guess you can add it to your list of bad dates.
糟糕约会单上能增加一项了吧
Nah, it still goes on the good date list.
不 我记在精彩约会单上
You know, 'cause we caught the bad guys.
因为我们抓到坏人了
That's very mature of you.
你真贴心
Well, I am very mature man.
当然 我是个成熟稳重的男人
Package for Amy Santiago.
Amy Santiago的包裹
That's me.
是我
Special delivery from Jake Peralta to say,
Jake Peralta给你寄来的快递 附言
"Thanks for last night."
"感谢昨晚的陪伴"
Oh, no. I forgot to cancel.
噢 不 我忘了取消
Cancel what? Sir, you don't have to...
取消什么 先生 你不用
Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right, so...
好了 好了
Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
好了 别 别 别 别 别
All right, stepping in, stepping in.
好了 我来了 我来了
I'll take this bullet for you.
这颗子弹我来挡
Ugh. Hitchcock, what are you doing?
呃 Hitchcock 你干嘛呢
I thought... aren't we all gonna... no?
我以为 我们都要 不是吗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表