剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey. 'Cause I'm not.
嘿 我可不太开心
His mom put this stupid braid in my hair.
她妈给我编了个蠢辫子
Oh, looks beautiful.
挺好看的
Yeah, it's kinda cute.
是啊 挺可爱的
Please have my children.
请和我生孩子
It's him.
是他
Parking lot on Flatbush and Vanderbilt in 15 minutes.
15分钟后在弗拉特布♥什♥街和范德堡街间的停车场见
Let's go. Wait, wait, wait.
走吧 等下 等下
Diaz looks like a dirty criminal.
Diaz看上去像一个罪犯
But you look like a cop, man.
但你一看就是警♥察♥
You can't go over there like that.
你不能这样过去
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么主意
**Don't call it a comeback*
*这不是卷土重来
**I been here for years*
*我从未离开
**Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear*
*同辈都震撼 混♥蛋♥都肝颤
**Makin the tears rain down like a mon-soon*
*泪水像季风一样倾盆而下
**Listen to the bass go boom*
*听着贝斯嘭
**Explosion overpowerin'*
*强烈的爆♥炸♥
**Over the competition I'm towerin'*
*在我跃过的比赛上方
I don't look like a cop now.
我现在看着不像警♥察♥了
No, you look like a Boyz II Men Easter album.
你看着像Boyz II Men的复活节专辑
Burn.
伤人
That's not a burn, that's cool.
不伤人 夸人呢
Gina, we've been looking all over for you.
Gina 我们找了你一整天了
You can't just disappear
你不能就这么消失了
and leave a sign on your desk that says, "Gone leavin'."
在桌上留张"走了"的纸条
I'm hiding from Charles.
我在躲Charles
I can't take him anymore.
我受不了他了
It's safe in here
这里很安全
'cause his scooter can't get up the steps in the hallway.
他的踏板车上不了走廊的楼梯
Gina, have some compassion.
Gina 能不能有点同情心
Boyle got hurt doing something brave.
Boyle可是英勇负伤
You didn't have to do physical therapy with him, Amy.
你又不用帮他做物理治疗 Amy
Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, push.
踩踩踩踩踩踩 推
Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, push.
踩踩踩踩踩踩 推
All this cycling makes me feel like Lance Armstrong.
这脚踏车练习 让我觉得自己像兰斯阿姆斯特朗
Like you use performance-enhancing drugs
你是指服了兴♥奋♥剂♥
and have one teste?
而且只有一个蛋蛋吗
Wouldn't you like to know?
就不告诉你
How long can you possibly hide in here?
你能在这躲多久
I sent all the Captain's calls here,
我把警监所有的电♥话♥都转接过来了
my phone battery's at 100% charge,
手♥机♥满电
and I have ten loose diner mints in my purse.
包里有十多颗薄荷糖
This is my home now.
现在这是我家了
I gotta say, the suit is growing on me.
不得不说 我开始喜欢这套衣服了
Looks good.
真不错
Is it triple-breasted somehow?
这是三排口西装吗
There's no such thing.
有这种东西吗
What about the girl in total recall?
记得<宇宙威龙>里面那女孩吗
Mmm. Triple bitties.
哦 三个咪♥咪♥
Triple bitties. Triple bitties. Yeah.
三个咪♥咪♥ 三个咪♥咪♥ 耶
Rosa... There's no sign of anyone.
Rosa 没有可疑的人出现
You sure about this?
你确定吗
1,000 push-ups.
1000个俯卧撑
Okay.
好吧
Heads up.
来人了
Who the hell are you? Where's bill?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 Bill呢
He hadn't heard from you in a while,
他很久没你消息了
so he sent me to make sure everything was cool.
所以派我来看看情况如何
Apparently it's not.
很明显有蹊跷
Who are they?
他们是谁
They're with me.
他们和我一起的
This is the buyer. Carl Mangerman. 'Sup?
这位是买♥♥家 Carl Mangerman 咋样
I don't know them, I don't trust them.
不认识 我信不过他们
He meets with you alone or it's off.
交易只能你单独去
I'll text the address.
地址到时发给你
Come on!
搞毛啊
I promise you this.
我保证
They have not heard the last of Carl mangerman.
这绝不是他们最后一次听到Carl Mangerman这名字
Sergeant, I'd like you to meet Richard and Dan.
探长 给你介绍Richard和Dan
They are puppies.
两只小狗
Very cute, sir.
好可爱啊 长官
Maybe your twins would like some little, furry friends.
你的双胞胎该会喜欢这两个毛茸茸的小朋友
I'm sorry, sir, but that's impossible.
很抱歉 长官 不太可能
With the twins learning how to walk,
她们还没学会走
chaos reigns at the Jeffords household.
我家里一片混乱
I can't let those innocent pups into that madhouse.
怎么能让无辜的小狗入虎口
Terry won't do you like that.
Terry不会让你们受这种委屈的
I understand.
我理解
Just know you have disappointed...
要知道 你刚刚让我们三个
All three of us.
都失望了哟
That's cold, sir.
这招太狠了 长官
All right, it's worth the risk.
好了 那就拼一次吧
We send him in alone.
让他单独去
No, we do not. Something doesn't smell right to me.
不行 不能去 我嗅到了不详的气息
Could be my dad's suit. He died in it.
可能是我爸的西服 死的时候穿的
He died in it?
死的时候穿的
Oh, man.
噢 天啊
They just sent the location.
他们刚把地点发过来
Man, this dude is cautious.
他们很谨慎的
If I show up one minute late or I'm not alone,
若我迟到一分钟 或不是单独去
he's done with me.
这事就完了
This is your last shot.
这是你的最后一击
I can't let the Pontiac bandit get away.
我不会放走庞蒂克大盗的
Put a wire on him, get a tactical team in as backup.
在他身上安个追踪器 安排个战术小组做支援
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
Doug Judy and I know this guy. You have to trust us.
Doug和我都认识他 你要相信我们
Do I?
能吗
One of you is a criminal,
你们当中有个是罪犯
and the other one is dressed like Steve Harvey.
另一个穿得像Steve Harvey似的
It's over. I'm ending this now.
够了 我宣布结束了
Sorry, Jake.
抱歉了 Jake
Seriously?
当真
Yeah. 1,000 push-ups.
没错 1,000个俯卧撑
Well, I raise you. 2,000 push-ups.
那我加额 2,000个俯卧撑
What? That's not how this works.
什么 不能这样
I said 1,000 push-ups, you have to back me up.
我说1,000个俯卧撑 你就要支持我
That's the pact, end of story.
这是约定 没得商量
Well, I break the pact.
那我毁约
I hope you understand how serious this is to me.
你要明白 我是很认真的
Come on, Rosa.
别这样 Rosa
Can't you read between the lines, man?
你怎么就不懂字里行间的意思呢 伙计
Don't quote die hard.
别念<虎胆龙威>台词
Sorry.
对不起
But we're still sending him in alone.
反正要让他单独去
We need evidence, so get him talking.
我们需要证据 让他开口说
Ask questions about money, cars, specifics.
问下关于钱和车的问题 问详细点
I'm getting kind of nervous, man. This dude is for real.
我有点紧张 他们可是真枪实弹的
You sure you got everything covered?
你确定各方位都安排好了吗
Yeah.
对
There's a body on the back door,
后门有一个
eyes on the side door,
侧门有监控
and two guys out on the corner. You're gonna be fine.
转角处还有两个人 你不会有事的
What about choppers?
直升机呢
You got choppers? With snipers and rockets?
有直升机没 有狙击手和火箭吗
No one has rocket choppers.
没人会有带火箭的直升机的
Although that does sound amazing.
不过听起来真的很酷
So, what'd I miss?
我有错过什么吗
Tell me all the jokes. Everything funny that happened.
把这期间发生的趣事都给我讲讲
Charles, we really need to get back to...
Charles 我们真的要回去
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表