剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Wait. Close your eyes.
等等 闭上眼睛
Oh, okay.
好
What are you doing?
你干什么
I like 'em cold.
我喜欢冷冰冰的
Okay...
呵呵
Not that weird.
没那么诡异
Cold? Like a dead guy?
冰冷 和死尸一样么
You're reading into that.
你想太多了
Am I?
真的么
You have a really nice chest.
你的胸真美
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd love to crack it open
我很想把它扯开
and get my hands all over your organs.
然后抚摸你所有的器官
Okay...
呵呵
I wonder how much your appendix weighs.
我想知道你的阑尾有多重
It's inflamed.
发炎了
All right.
好吧
Wait, that's bad, right?
等等 那样不好 是吧
Yeah, it is. Oh, no.
是不好 不要
Ewww! Please tell me you ran out of there.
太恶心了 麻烦你告诉我你逃离现场了
No.
没有
For some reason I kinda started getting into it.
我还真有点玩上瘾了
Oh, what do we have here?
这是什么情况
A 34-year-old caucasian male who is dead.
死掉的34岁白人男性
Very dead.
死透了
Cause of death?
死因呢
Initial assessment: Blunt force trauma.
初步判断是 钝器重击外伤
But what do I find when I probe a little farther?
如果再进一步分♥析♥呢
Bruising around the neck.
脖子上的淤青
And ocean water in the lungs.
肺部有海水
Ooh, how long have you been dead, body?
尸体 你死了多久了
Four days.
4天
Gross. Bloating. Odors.
真恶心 鼓胀 恶臭
Oh, uh, 24 hours.
是24小时
Perfect.
很好
Here we go.
来吧
Stop, stop, stop! Weird, weird, weird!
停 停 停 诡异 诡异 诡异
Rosa, what's your call? Weird or sexy?
Rosa 你怎么看 诡异还是性感
Weird.
诡异
I knew it.
我就知道
But also kinda sexy? No. Weird.
但还有点性感 没有 只有诡异
But more importantly, that's what you were doing
更重要的是 Charles拼了老命
while Charles was grinding through paperwork?
钻研文书工作的时候你在做这个
Told ya.
跟你说了
Worst secondary in the unit.
本单位最差副手
What do you guys want from me?
你们想要怎么样
You know, I take over a crime scene, I'm a bad secondary.
我接手犯罪现场 我是烂副手
I blow off work to have sex with a hot coroner,
我溜号♥去和性感验尸官上♥床♥
I'm a bad secondary.
我还是烂副手
I can't win.
我输定了
What are you guys talking about?
你们聊什么呢
Um, just weird sex stuff
就是诡异的性♥爱♥知识
that has nothing to do with work.
和工作无关
I once had sex on a futon.
我在蒲团上做过爱呢
And it was in couch mode.
调成了沙发模式
Sarge, all of these are fine.
警长 这些都挺好的
How much longer are you gonna work on this?
你还要在这上面花多少时间
It's questions like that
梵高就是因为这样
that made Van Gogh cut off his ear.
的问题割了自己的耳朵啊
You can't put a clock on art.
艺术是不能用时间来限制的
Ten minutes.
10分钟
Great.
好
Let's catch this guy
我们逮到他
so we can give Holt some good news.
就能给Holt点好消息了
I wanna cheer him up.
我想让他高兴
Well, how do you even know he's in a bad mood?
你怎么能知道他心情不好呢
I mean, it's impossible to read that guy.
想看穿他真的很难
This is the most incompetent, worthless report
这是我这辈子见过的最不合格
I have ever read in my life!
最没价值的报告了
Get your act together or, so help me God,
上帝救救我吧 给我好好干
you won't live to see retirement!
要不你就活不到退休了
It's like, "What's that guy thinking?"
就像是"他在想什么"
You know?
你懂么
I can read him.
我能看穿他
And if anyone can figure out
只有我能猜到
what's bothering him, it's me.
什么事情在烦扰他
He and I are exactly the same.
我俩如出一辙啊
Except that I'm younger, Cuban,
除了我年轻点 是古巴人
female, single, and straight.
女性 单身 异性恋
Captain Holt's not gay.
Holt警监不是同性恋
Captain Holt's gay?
他是同性恋么
Seriously, man, just retire.
开玩笑吧 哥们儿 快退休吧
Boyle, where's my paperwork on that DOA?
Boyle 那个死者的报告呢
Still waiting on the autopsy report.
还在等验尸报告
Supposed to come in first thing this morning,
今早就该送来的
but so far, nothing. This is unacceptable.
但目前为止还没有 太不负责了
I'll call the M.E. And find out what happened.
我去给法医打电♥话♥ 看是怎么回事
That's not necessary, sir.
长官 没必要
For the record, I think it's natural causes anyway,
郑重声明 我觉得是自然死亡
but I'm also the secondary in this case.
而且我还是这个案子的副手
It's my responsibility, so I will head on down there
是我的责任 那我就亲自去趟法医办公室
and pick up the report.
把报告拿来
Good.
好
But don't ever bup-bup-bup-bup me again.
但是 不要再发出那种声音
Right, I don't know...
好 我不知道
Just go.
快去
Yep, I am going to regret teaching him that one.
我真后悔把那个教给他了
Rosa, can I show you something?
Rosa 我能让你看点东西么
What's up?
看什么
Patterson's wife told me
Patterson老婆告诉我
that they were going on a cruise together next month,
他们下个月要去邮轮旅行
but her credit card bill shows only one ticket booked.
但是她的银行卡账单显示只订了一张票
Either she's lying or she knew he was gonna die.
不是她在撒谎就是她知道老公要死了
Huh, nice find, Boyle.
不错啊 Boyle
This could be a murder.
可能是凶杀案
Where's that autopsy?
验尸结果在哪
Jake went down to the M.E. An hour and a half ago.
Jake一个半小时前去了法医办公室
He still hasn't got back to me.
还没回来
Jake went to get the autopsy report?
Jake去拿验尸报告了么
I know. Isn't he the best?
我知道啊 他最好了
I mean, he's really coming into his own as a secondary.
他真的是全心全意做副手啊
I wanna get him something nice.
我得送他一份感谢礼
Does he come across more as a Pinot guy
你说他更喜欢比诺葡萄酒呢
or more of a Shiraz?
还是设拉子葡萄酒
You know what?
跟你说
We better go down there.
我们还是去一趟更好
See what's holding him up.
看是什么拖住了他
Good call.
这主意不错
Detectives.
探员们
Hello.
你们好啊
Shirt's buttoned wrong.
衬衣扣子扣错了
Huh. So it is.
还真是
Well, how can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙么
Uh, we came by to get that autopsy report.
我们来是取验尸报告的
Is Detective Peralta here?
Peralta探员在这么
I haven't seen him.
没见过他
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你们亲自来一趟
Hold on.
等一下
Found him.
找到了
Ah, thank goodness you're here.
幸好你们来了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表