剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Only he was home, so you shot him.
但他偏偏在家 所以你就枪杀了他
Does that sound familiar?
听起来耳熟吗
Uh, maybe some role play will jog your memory?
不然再来点角色扮演能唤起你的记忆
Great idea. Okay, yeah.
好主意 来呗
Okay.
来咯
So I'm... I'm Ratko. No, no, I'm Ratko.
我是Ratko 不 我才是
Come on. I'm always the victim.
拜托 为什么受害者总是我
Look, I'm not doing this with you right here.
听着 我不跟你在这儿争
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
Oh! I'm Henry Morgenthau,
哦 我是Henry Morgenthau
owner of delicious and expensive hams.
卖♥♥又好吃又贵的火腿
Don't I know you from the grocery store?
我是不是在杂货店见过你
Kill! And scene.
爆头 场景重现
NYPD! Everyone down!
纽约警局 所有人趴下
Ma'am, if you could just get down,
夫人 您能不能趴下
or... ignore me and continue shopping.
或者 无视我继续购物
Boyle, get the door! On it!
Boyle 守住门 明白
Ratko!
Ratko
Ow, Ratko, ow!
嗷 Ratko 嗷
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Ratko!
哇哦 哇哦 Ratko
I'm getting mad!
我要生气咯
That's a waste of manchego!
这是在浪费曼彻格奶酪
Charles!
Charles
How are you still here? Jake!
你怎么还在这儿 Jake
Little help!
帮个忙
Ratko! He's not going anywhere, Jake!
Ratko 他跑不掉的 Jake
Ratko!
Ratko
I got him! I got him!
我来抓他 我来抓他
Don't worry!
别担心
So no, I did not brief you.
是的 我没有向你汇报
And yes, he did get away.
是的 他的确逃走了
But some bonus good news...
但好消息是
I got you hazelnut.
我给你带了榛仁冰淇淋哦
And...
还有
A little spoon there for you.
给你拿的小勺子
Is he seriously assigning me
他真的安排我
to the records room?
到档案室吗
I mean, why do we even have a records room?
我是说 我们的档案室怎么还在
Computer's been invented, right? I didn't dream it?
电脑发明出来了 没错吧 不是我做梦吧
You're lucky, man.
你很幸运 伙计
I wish I could get assigned here full-time.
我巴不得被安排全职在这里上班呢
You could not be farther from the action.
没有哪里比这儿离案发现场更远了
Sergeant, you know me. I have more arrests than anyone.
警官 你懂我的 我抓的人比谁都多
Will you please tell the Captain how dumb it is
你能告诉警监这有多蠢
to lock his best Detective in a file cabinet?
把他最好的警探关在一堆档案柜里吗
Second best.
第二好的
You're wrong about Holt.
你不了解Holt
That man has forgotten more about being a cop
他忘掉的警♥察♥技巧
than you will ever know.
比你知道的都多
In 1981, he caught the disco strangler.
1981年 他抓住了"迪斯科扼杀者"
It's over, disco man!
你完了 迪斯科男
Put down the yo-yo and back away from the girl.
放下悠悠球 放开那女孩
Wow.
哇
The man is the real deal. You need to listen to him.
那家伙真的很厉害 你得听他的话
Gonna be hard to win our bet
这下很难赢我了吧
when you're on the bench, Peralta.
当你坐冷板凳的时候 Peralta
Although I did start a new category.
不过我搞了个新条目
"Murderers we let go."
"没抓住的杀人犯"
And look at that.
看哪
You're winning.
你遥遥领先
Have fun with your files.
跟档案们玩得开心
Yeah, you know what, I will have fun with my files.
知道吗 我跟档案们会很开心的
Have fun with your face!
跟你的脸过得开心
Slam!
摔门
That was a slam.
刚才那是摔门
So what movie did you get us tickets to?
你给我们买♥♥了什么电影的票
Oh, well, just to be safe,
哦 好吧 为了保险起见
I bought tickets to all of them.
我买♥♥了所有电影的票
Just to be safe? What does that mean?
为了保险起见 什么意思
I don't know, I didn't wanna mess up.
我不知道 我不想搞砸
Because you're sort of... Opinionated.
因为你有点 固执己见
You think I'm opinionated? Okay, here's an opinion for you.
你觉得我固执己见 好 那我给你个己见
You're a bad judge of character
你看人非常不准
and your shirt looks like vomit.
你的衬衫看起来像呕吐物
So we can go see North by Northwest.
那我们可以去看<西北偏北>
We're not seeing a movie together.
我不跟你一起看电影了
Good call. Smart.
好主意 睿智
Keep it profesh.
总是那么专业
Hey, Captain. So you found something?
嘿 警监 你发现了什么
Hey, I like the tie.
嘿 我喜欢这领带
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
无力胜之 则从之
Anyway, I think I got something good here.
话说回来 我觉得我找到了有用的东西
Turns out the name "Ratko" Is made up.
原来"Ratko"这个名字是伪造的
But I was digging through these files...
但我在仔细查阅这些档案的时候
One of which I literally found in a spider web...
有一份还真是从蜘蛛网里翻出来的
And it turns out there were a bunch of references
发现有不少地方提到了
to a serbian thug,
一个塞尔维亚暴徒
street names "The rat" And "The butcher,"
街头人称"老鼠"和"屠夫"
who's known to hang out at a storage unit
他总是在一个仓库附近出没
near Boerum Park, which has red soil,
离波恩兰姆公园不远 那里有红色土壤
hence, the muddy red footprint on Morgenthau's counter.
因此 有了Morgenthau家台面上的红泥脚印
That's fine work, Detective.
干得不错 警探
Thank you very much, sir.
非常感谢 长官
Testament to what can be achieved
这证明了想要做出成绩
when you dress appropriately.
必须衣着得体
Let's pound it out.
击拳庆祝一下吧
You know what, such fine police work,
知道吗 如此出色的侦查工作
let's share it with the whole team.
需要跟整个团队分享
Santiago! Boyle! Diaz! Get in here!
Santiago Boyle Diaz 都进来
Bring everyone! And a camera!
把所有人都叫来 拿台相机
That's not necessary. Oh, they're here! Let's have a hand for the work
这没必要 好吧他们来了 大家鼓鼓掌
Of the fine master Detective, Jake Peralta.
为大♥师♥警探Jake Peralta的卓越工作
Yeah, let's have a hand, everyone.
是的 大家鼓鼓掌
Give him a hand. Yeah, nice!
给他鼓鼓掌 好啊 漂亮
Looking good!
真好看
Yeah. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
No record of Ratko on the ledger.
账簿上没有Ratko的记录
Must've used cash.
一定是用了现金
Well, I, for one, am just pumped
好吧 我个人非常激动
to be on a stakeout with you, Captain.
能和您一起执行监视任务 警监
You know what my favorite thing about stakeouts is?
知道我最喜欢监视的哪一点吗
Patrol guide says "No dress code."
巡逻指导手册说"随意着装"
So I'm just the zip-up hoodie and my two best friends.
我就是个穿运动衫的家伙 跟俩好朋友一起
Does he always talk this much?
他一直话这么多吗
I just tune it out.
我就当听不见
It's like a white noise machine.
简直就是个白脸噪音机
Okay, first of all, that's racist.
好吧 首先 这是种族歧视
Secondly, Captain,
其次 警督
Terry told me you caught the disco strangler.
Terry告诉我你抓住了迪斯科扼杀者
That's incredible. I've read that case.
这太了不起了 我看过那个案子
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
why'd it take you so long to get your first command?
为什么你现在才当上警督
Because I'm gay.
因为我是同性恋
Seriously?
真的
I'm surprised you didn't know.
你居然不知道
I don't try to hide it.
我并没有掩盖
Did anyone else get a little bit of a gay vibe?
有其他人感到了一点点基佬气息吗
Manscaping.
男性脱毛
Damn!
该死
I am not a good Detective.
我真不是个好警探
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表