剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
to a reporter while drunk and insisting he record me.
我当时醉了 还要坚持公开♥发♥表
I shouldn't have done it. Unbelievable.
真是后悔 难以置信
Every time I think you might make a decent Detective,
每当我开始觉得你能成为一个像样的警探时
you go and pull something like this.
你就开始搞出点这样的事
I thought I could handle my brown.
我以为我能控制住我的屁♥眼♥
Oh, I'm sorry. It's gross.
抱歉 太恶心了
Go home! You got the rest of the day to put your head on straight.
回家去 今天好好清醒清醒
Got Halbrook to cop to every charge.
Halbrook认下了所有罪
Nice work, Santiago. Thank you, sir.
Santiago 做得不错 谢谢您
Peralta figured out the pattern, though,
其实是Peralta发现了规律
so he should get credit for the collar. Have you seen him?
功劳应该是他的 你看到他了吗
I sent him home. He assaulted Jimmy Brogan.
我叫他回去了 他攻击了Jimmy Brogan
Yeah. But that caveman kinda had it coming, don't you think?
是啊 但是那个野人自找的 不觉得吗
Oh. He didn't tell you.
噢 他没告诉你
Tell me what? Never mind.
告诉我什么 没什么
If Jake didn't tell you, he must have had a reason.
如果Jake没告诉你 那他肯定是有原因的
It's not my place. I'm disappointed in you, Santiago.
不应该我来说 我对你很失望 Santiago
I thought you and I were close.
我原以为我俩很亲近
I know you're manipulating me...
我知道你在操纵我
But I love it, and I will tell you anything.
但我很乐意 我什么都告诉你
So Jake went to the Schvitz to talk to Brogan.
Jake去施利茨浴场找了Brogan
What are you gonna do about it?
你又能怎样
There's nothing I can do... Except to ask you nicely
我不能怎样 只能心平气和地请求你
as a fan of you, your work, and the guys you wrote about...
作为一名崇拜你 崇拜你的作品和你笔下人物的粉丝
Please don't print the quotes.
请不要发表那些话
Sheesh. I didn't realize
老天 我真没想到
you were gonna get your panties all in a pretzel!
你要发威了吗(你要把你的内♥裤♥扭成个麻花吗)
That's actually not technically possible. I'm not wearing underwear.
其实那根本是不可能的 我没有穿内♥裤♥
It is swampy in here. My butt's like the everglades.
这儿太潮湿了 我的屁♥股♥跟沼泽地一样
Look, I know you're trying to be legit in a hair bag world,
我知道你想在老油条的世界里做一名有为的纽约警♥察♥
so I will not print your quotes.
所以我不会发表那些话的
Ah, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
That means the world to me.
太感谢你了
And for the record,
还有一点要说清楚
I know that Holt is a stickler,
我知道Holt十分固执己见
but he's actually a really good cop.
但他其实是一名优秀的警♥察♥
Don't worry about it. We're friends.
别担心了 我们是朋友
You don't have to stick up for that homo.
你不用替那个死基佬辩护
I really wish you hadn't just said that.
我真的希望你刚才没说那句话
What, homo?
什么 死基佬
Thank you, Santiago. That'll be all.
谢谢你Santiago 没事了
Here she is.
她来了
Diaz, you did it.
Diaz 你做到了
They found him guilty on all charges.
所有罪名都成立
Huh. Boyle's advice worked.
Boyle的建议挺有用的
So... Where's your happy place?
那么 你的欢乐国度是哪儿
I'm in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
我在一个没人知道的地方 一个小屋子里
Inside it's just me and that stupid, slimy defense attorney.
屋里头只有我 和那个谄媚的蠢货辩护律师
And I'm beating the hell out of him.
我狠狠地揍他
I break a dining room table over his head.
我架起一张餐桌往他头上扔去
Then I rip off his arm
然后扯掉他的胳膊
and shove it where the sun don't shine.
扔到个不见天日的地方
Then I reach down his throat
然后我把手伸进他的喉咙
and shake his hand.
跟他好好握握手
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go ahead and schedule you for a psych eval.
我去给你预约个心理评估
I owe you one, Boyle. Thank-you dinner. Tomorrow night.
我欠你个人情 Boyle 答谢晚宴 明晚
Gribaldi's. It's all-you-can-eat linguini.
格里巴蒂饭店 任吃的宽面条
Yes! Oh, my boyfriend's coming too.
太好了 我男朋友也来
Your what friend now?
你什么朋友
All right. Let's hear it.
好吧 你念吧
Well, it's even worse than I imagined.
比我想象的还要糟
"The new face of the NYPD
"布鲁克林的Jake Peralta"
is perfectly embodied by Brooklyn's own Jake Peralta..."
"完美地诠释了纽约警局的新气象"
That's not so bad. "Who cowers behind his desk all day
不糟嘛 "他成天畏缩在办公桌后"
like the true hair bag that he is." there it is.
"真是名符其实的窝囊废" 来了
"The old guard would have eaten a guy like Peralta
"老卫兵会把Peralta这样的人"
for breakfast and unloaded him by lunch."
"当早餐享用 并在午餐时就把他排泄出体外"
Well, it's very colorful. And hurtful.
多么生动啊 多么伤人啊
You can ignore that garbage, Santiago.
Santiago 不用管那篇垃圾
Jimmy Brogan wouldn't know a legit cop
就算有警♥察♥给了他一拳
if he punched him in the face.
Jimmy Brogan也还是不知道真的警♥察♥是什么样
Well... Guess I'm done with this.
我不用再看这个了
Not good enough.
还不够
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
Welcome to the party, pal!
欢迎来到派对 兄弟们
God, you love that movie.
天呐 你还真是喜欢那部电影
It's Die Hard.
是<虎胆龙威>
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表