剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
My nana always said, "Bad news first,
我奶奶总是说 先听坏消息
Because the good news is probably a lie."
因为那好的没准是假话
Fun fact, she made me cry a lot.
有意思的是 她老是把我弄哭
Good news is, the sting we set up to catch deadbeats went great.
好消息是 我们设的圈套成功抓住了那欠债不还的人
Name's Bill Voss, just got this thing in the mail,
我是Bill Voss 我刚在信箱里发现了这个
Said I won a free bahamas cruise!
上面说我赢得了免费的巴哈马邮轮之旅
Congratulations, Bill.
祝贺你 Bill
You have six outstanding warrants for credit fraud.
你因为信用欺诈有六张拘捕令
Oh, man, can't it wait till I get back from the bahamas?
哦天 不能等我从巴哈马回来吗
I won a cruise.
我想去游轮旅行啊
You're not very bright, are you, Bill?
你不是特别聪明 是吧 Bill
Now I know you'd all prefer to go to a bar,
我知道你们现在都更想去酒吧
Drink beer, and eat chips of various textures.
喝点啤酒 吃点不同种类的薯条
But our compstat numbers are due tomorrow morning,
但咱们的比较统计数据明天早上就要交了
So I need these arrests on the books today.
所以逮捕信息今天就都要记录在案
Darn it. I had a belly dancing class.
该死 我还有肚皮舞课要上呢
Tonight was egyptian undulation.
今晚教埃及波动
Oh, show us some moves.
跳给我们看看
Sure. dismissed.
好的 解散
First batch of arrest files is done-zo Washington.
第一批逮捕材料搞定咯
There's only three files here.
这儿才三份啊
It's been an hour. Yeah, I know.
都过了一个小时了 是啊 我知道
It has not been a productive morning.
今天早晨不是很高效
for example, somebody used the toaster in front of Boyle.
举个例子 有人在Boyle面前用了烤面包机
No. No, no, no, no. Tommy?
不 不 不 不 不要啊 Tommy
and then Boyle spent 30 minutes lecturing him on how to make a sandwich.
然后Boyle花了半小时教育他怎么做三明治
I'd describe the work flow today
我看今天的工作流程就是
As dismal with a tiny, little splash of pathetic.
些许的凄凉 飞溅的悲哀
Get me out of here, man.
让我出去
I'm worried.
我很担心
The compstat numbers are due tomorrow at 9:00 A.M.,
比较统计数据明早九点就要交了
But at this rate, we won't be finished until your daughters are grown and married.
但照这个速度 我们等到你的女儿们长大嫁人也做不完
I may have a solution.
我或许有个办法
We need to compstat the office.
我们要比较统计这个办公室
What is compstat?
什么是比较统计
It's just using data
就是运用数据
To identify problem spots in the neighborhood.
来找出社区里各种问题的易发点
Now, I have been taking notes
看 我这几年一直在记录
On points of friction in this office for years.
这个办公室里的摩擦点
The red areas are places where no work gets done.
红色♥区♥域里什么事儿都完不成
If we can fix these problems
如果我们能解决这些问题
Without anyone knowing what we're doing,
同时不让任何人知道我们在干嘛
We will finish on time.
我们就能按时做完了
Are you saying you want to secretly perform scientific experiments
你是说你想秘密地在你的朋友和同事
on your friends and coworkers
身上开展科学实验
to increase efficiency?
以增进效率吗
Yes.
是
Sounds fun, let's do it.
有点意思 开始吧
hey, hand me some peanuts. I'm snacky.
嘿 给我点花生 我馋了
I have something I need to talk to you about.
我得跟你说个事儿
I might get a promotion to major crimes.
我可能要晋升去重案组
They asked me to come in and interview for a job.
他们通知我去面试了
What?
啥
You're gonna go work for the vulture?
你要去给秃鹰打下手
Have you forgotten how awful he is?
你忘了他多讨人厌吗
The vladimir putin collection?
弗拉基米尔普♥京♥系列吗
Yeah, 70 bucks a pair.
正解 一条七十刀
And they only increase in value.
增的只有值
I guess that's your new best friend now, Santiago.
我猜他现在是你最好的朋友了 Santiago
Emphasis on "Iago," Backstabber.
重读"Iago" 你个小人
I'm surprised you've read othello.
你居然读过<奥赛罗>
What the hell's othello?
<奥赛罗>是什么鬼
I'm calling you the parrot from aladdin.
我说的是<阿♥拉♥丁>里面的那只鹦鹉
I wouldn't be working for the vulture.
我不是给秃鹰打下手
I'd be working with him in data analysis.
我是要和他平起平坐 做数据分♥析♥
Oh, it's just a lousy desk job?
这么说只是个逊毙的办公室活儿咯
Okay, never mind. You're not gonna do that.
那就没啥了 你不会去的
You love working cases too much.
你太爱办案了
Here's the plan: We're gonna catch this perp.
这么着吧 我们去逮住这个嫌疑犯
You're gonna remember how much you love your job.
让你回想一下你多么热爱你的工作
You're gonna skip that interview.
然后你就不会去那面试了
And that's a peralta guarantee.
我拿人格担♥保♥
Your last peralta guarantee was that you could dunk a basketball.
你上次拿人格担♥保♥是说你能灌篮
I never said I couldn't use a ladder.
我没说不能用梯子呀
Peralta guarantee achieved.
达成了吧
The subtext of the guarantee was that
上次那出还不是为了
You would be entertained, and you were.
逗你笑 然后你笑了呀
Let's go!
走起
Okay, so I've already taken care of a few obvious problems.
好 我已经解决了几个突出的问题
I moved the toaster to the break room,
我把烤面包机从休息室里移走了
Far away from boyle.
远离Boyle
Good. What's this red area here,
很好 这个红色♥区♥域是啥
The Diaz triangle?
Diaz三角
Right, so you know about rosa's anger incidents.
对 你知道Rosa发起火来是啥样
It's my birthday. I hate birthdays.
今天是我的生日 我讨厌生日
If you wish me a happy birthday,
如果你祝我生日快乐
I will punch you.
我就揍你
You're a funny little bird, diaz.
你真是个有趣的小姑娘 Diaz
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Any time Mt. Diaz erupts,
不管啥时碰上"Diaz山"爆发
Everyone on the squad avoids her.
整个警队都要躲开
Mt. Diaz. Humorous, yes.
"Diaz山" 很幽默 不错
Tell me, what room is just down the hall from her desk?
你说 哪个房♥间和她办公桌只隔着一条过道
The bathroom.
厕所
If people are afraid to walk by diaz,
如果大家害怕经过她身边
Bathroom breaks would be to a minimum.
厕所休息时间就会降至最低
Hey, diaz, I just need to make sure I've got the details right in this file.
嘿 Diaz 我只是要跟你确认一下这份文件里面的一些细节
Yeah, guy was passing bad checks.
对 这家伙乱开空头支票
but is this the same guy?
是同一个人吗
Yeah, the name here is the same name on the checks.
对 这上面的名字就是支票上的名字
Okay, all right, thank you, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Got it.
懂了
Come on!
别这样
I'm so sick of these sucky computers.
烦死这些烂电脑了
One more step and you're next.
再往前一步你就跟这电脑一个下场
NYPD.
警♥察♥
Oh, boy.
天呐
NYPD, sir.
我们是纽约警♥察♥ 先生
Have you seen anything unusual today?
你今天有发现什么反常的事吗
Oh, no.
没有
This was nice, thank you.
谢谢你们关心
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
What is this music?
这什么歌♥
Oh, this is from my country: Leirkrakeegovnia.
我家乡的民谣 哩夸拉七狗福尼亚
Do you like it? I weirdly do.
你喜欢吗 莫名地喜欢耶
See, amy, fun thing about working cases,
瞧 Amy 办案欢乐多
You meet people from all over the world.
你会碰到来自全球各地的朋友
This song is a celebration song
这是首庆祝歌♥
From when a dog loses its virginity.
庆祝狗狗破处
Who checks that?
谁会去看啊
I was having a smoke, and I saw a bellboy
当时我在抽烟 然后看到一个侍者
Take his jacket off and throw it in the dumpster,
脱下外套 扔进垃圾桶
Then go back inside.
然后又进去了
Well, that's unusual.
嗯 这挺反常
Yeah, that's why I'm telling you.
对啊 所以才跟你们说
Looks like we are going dumpster diving.
看来我们得去翻垃圾了
Great.
棒极了
**Come with me, amy, to the dumpster*
*跟我走 Amy 跟我去垃圾场
**Me and amy going diving in the dumpster*
*我和Amy去翻垃圾
I can't believe you would ever consider leaving this job.
真不敢相信你居然会考虑要走
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表