剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
So looks like we're gonna be here for a while.
看来我们要待很久了
Should someone do a coffee run?
有人去买♥♥咖啡吗
You know what? Coffee's on me.
你们猜怎么着 我请了
Oh, but no froofy frappuccinos or anything,
但是不能点星冰乐什么的
I've only got, like, 10 bucks.
我只有10块钱
Okay.
好吧
Rise and shine, detectives, rise and shine.
太阳照屁♥股♥了 警探们 太阳照到屁♥股♥上了
Peralta, I want you to bring everyone up to speed.
Peralta 赶快召集大家
You slept in your office,
你在办公室睡了一晚
and you look exactly the same. How?
还看起来有条不紊 怎么办到的
What are you talking about? My hair is a mess.
你在说什么呢 我头发简直一团糟
Oh, yeah. Briefing room, five minutes.
是吗 所有人到会议室来 五分钟后
How long were we asleep?
我们睡了多久
Just long enough for me to squeeze in quick workout.
够我挤出时间来个快速健身了
So, like, three hours.
差不多 3个小时吧
Morning. Ugh.
早啊 唉
I can't believe you live nearby
你住那么近
and you won't let anyone crash at your place.
竟然还不让我们去你那家过夜
You people already know too much about me.
对于我 你们已经知道的太多了
I know exactly three facts about you,
我只知道关于你的三件事
and one of them is
其中一件就是
that you won't let any of us crash at your place.
你不肯让我们去你家过夜
Is that a nightgown?
这是睡衣吗
That's mine.
是我的
It's a t-shirt from my fat phase.
我胖的时候的T恤
"If at first you don't secede,
"要是一开始没脱离
try try again."
再多试试"
When you're that big, you buy anything that fits.
长到这么胖的时候 穿得下什么就买♥♥什么
A lot of fat guy clothes have racist overtones.
很多给胖子的大尺码衣服都有点种族歧视
Okay, a couple of quick announcements.
有几个简短声明
First, I met our night janitor Ronald.
首先 我碰到了我们的保洁工Ronald
If any of you are missing hand sanitizer, he drank it.
你们谁要是少了洗手液 是他喝了
Second, our warrants finally went through.
其次 我们的搜查令终于批下来了
We gotta place Whitman at the scene
我们要证明他去过现场
and prove that he either possessed or sold those diamonds.
并证明 他要么手里有这些钻石 要么就是卖♥♥了
I know you're all tired,
我知道你们很疲劳
but don't forget why we're here.
但是别忘记我们留在这儿的原因
Because we're dedicated detectives.
是因为我们要做尽职的警探
Because Peralta jumped the gun. Yep.
是因为Peralta的一时冲动 好吧
Get to work.
干活去吧
So we both had good answers.
我们的答案都挺靠谱的
This isn't a joke. You're ruining our weekend.
这不好笑 你毁了我们的周末
Okay, I'm sorry you had to cancel dinner with your dad.
好吧 很抱歉你不能和你♥爸♥一起晚餐了
Date. I had a date.
是约会 我本来要去约会
Hey, if Jake says the guy did it,
如果Jake说那家伙干了
that usually means the guy did it.
一般这人确实干了
Thank you. Everyone listen to Rosa.
多谢 大家听听Rosa说的
No, I'm still furious at you.
别 我还怒火中烧
Okay, no one listen to Rosa.
好 大家都别听Rosa的
She's clearly an accomplice to this crime.
她显然是个共犯
I'm gonna go take another crack at Whitman.
我要再去审审Whitman
You've been in there, like, five times.
你已经去过 五次了吧
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Annoy him into talking?
烦到他开口为止吗
Ha, ha.
呵 呵
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
Aah!
嗷
Didn't work.
没啥用
Thank you. Did not work.
谢谢 没啥用
Hey, Captain.
嗨 警监
Will you please let everyone else go?
能不能让其他人先走
I feel bad that I ruined their weekend,
毁了他们的周末我很过意不去
and I can tell they're pissed at me.
而且看得出来他们气翻了
I mean, Charles hasn't tried to high-five me all morning.
Charles一早上都没跟我击掌
Yes, I've taken the brunt of that.
是 我领略过了
Kitchen buds.
厨房♥好兄弟
Are you sure Whitman did it?
你确定是Whitman干的吗
Yes, I'm positive.
是 我相信
Then the whole team stays.
那么全组留下
We have a better shot with everyone on it.
大家都留下破案机会大些
Fine, will you at least tell Hitchcock to go home?
行 至少让Hitchcock回家吧
His mouth smells like rotten trout milk.
他嘴臭得像烂鳟鱼牛奶
Is there such a thing?
有这种牛奶吗
I'm just telling you what it smells like.
我就是告诉你那味道多大
Get out.
出去
Do you have the bank records? Mmhmm.
银行记录在你那么 嗯
Good thing I didn't reschedule my date for tonight.
幸好我没把约会改为今晚
We're never leaving here.
我们永远走不了了
Well, maybe that's a good thing, you know?
塞翁失马 知道吗
Saved you from another lame Internet date
省得你去见从不靠谱的网上
with some lame guy named Dirk or Mar...garine.
找来的不靠谱网友 比如叫Dirk或者Mar...garine
He's not lame, okay?
他挺靠谱的 好吗
He works with a friend of mine.
他是我朋友的同事
He has a human name.
他的名字也很正常
And I'm not telling you what it is,
我不会告诉你他叫什么
because you'll look him up and make fun of him.
不然你会搜到他然后取笑他
I can't believe you think so little of me
你怎么能这么小瞧我
that you would just automatically assume...
你想当然地以为
Is it Luke Mueller?
是叫Luke Mueller吧
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Well, you only have one friend... Kylie.
你只有一个朋友 Kylie
And she has seven male coworkers.
她有七个男同事
Goatee, goatee, jaunty fedora,
山羊胡 山羊胡 软呢帽
profile pic is a sunset,
头像是落日
tasmanian devil tattoo, goatee.
塔斯马尼亚魔鬼纹身 山羊胡
Leaving Luke as the only viable option.
所以Luke是唯一人选
Well, he's nice,
他人很好
and he uses proper punctuation in texts.
他短♥信♥里的标点使用恰当
Dreamboat. And I wanted to go out with him.
理想男人 而且我想和他约会
All right. You know what? Reschedule for tonight.
好吧 你猜怎么着 约会改到今晚
I promise I will get us out of here in time.
我保证今晚大家能准时回去
Fine. I'm holding you to that.
好 不许赖皮
Where's he taking you?
他要带你去哪
Terrific, let's get everyone involved.
好极了 大家都来搀和一把
Dinner and a movie.
吃饭看电影
Dinner and a movie is the perfect first date.
吃饭看电影是完美的第一次约会
I think the perfect first date doesn't feel like a first date at all,
我觉得完美的第一次约会是顺其自然的
because you've known each other for a few years,
因为你们已经相识多年
maybe even work together.
甚至还一起共事
And one night you're laughing,
某天晚上你们放声大笑
and then all of a sudden, it's just like blammo! Kissing.
然后忽然之间 水到渠成 就亲上了
For me, cheap dinner, watch basketball, bone down.
对我来说就是 便宜的晚餐 看场篮球 来一炮
So pretty much the same as what I said.
和我说的也差不多
None of the partials match Whitman.
没有一处指纹和Whitman对得上
If he did it, he didn't leave any prints.
要是他干的 他没留下任何指纹
Maybe he doesn't have any.
也许他没有指纹
Interesting fact about me...
我身上有件怪事
I once burnt my fingerprints off on a wok.
我有次在炒锅上烫掉了指纹
Hi, hello.
嗨 大家好
What are you doing?
你来干嘛
Holt said you didn't have to come in here.
Holt说你不需要来
You don't come in on days you're supposed to work.
你工作日都不一定会来
Because I'm so nice, I brought two pies.
因为我是大好人 给你们带了两个派
One is from Crust.
一个是克洛斯特餐馆的
And one's also from flatbush diner.
另一个是弗拉特布♥什♥餐厅的
Hey, you know what might be fun?
我有个有趣的想法
Charles could try them and tell us which one is better.
Charles要都尝尝然后告诉我们哪个更好吃
How fun is that?
很有趣吧
So fun. Yay!
真有趣 耶
Yum, yum, yum. Yummy.
好吃 好吃 好吃
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表