剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But first, I know what happened to your grandma.
但首先 我知道你们的奶奶怎么了
Nothing.
什么都没有
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The reason I couldn't find her
我之所以找不到她
is because she never existed.
是因为她根本不存在
I had Detective Boyle make some calls,
我让Boyle警探帮我打了几个电♥话♥询问
and it turns out you've done this before.
结果是你们之前也这样做过
Five missing persons reports in five different states.
在五个不同的州上报了五个不同的失踪人
Recognize this?
还记得这个么
What are you accusing us of?
那你指控我们什么
Probably insurance fraud.
没准是保险诈骗
Definitely filing a false report and obstruction of justice.
但肯定是虚假报案 妨碍司法公正
Now, you were wondering why we did this in the bathroom.
你们肯定在想为啥我们要在厕所见面
It's because you're full of crap.
因为你们脑子里都是屎
Jake hammer strikes again.
Jake又破一案
Jake hammer strikes again.
Jake又破一案
Detectives.
警探
I see we got eight recruits for the Junior police program.
我看有8个人加入少年警员计划啊
Outstanding.
干得好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢夸奖 长官
But, as important as your praise is to me,
尽管夸奖对我很重要
it should actually go to Gina.
但这都是Gina的功劳
She's the one that got through to the kids.
是她说服了孩子们的
Yes, I am amazing.
是啊 我相当有才啊
And I only ask for one thing in repayment.
你只要答应我一件事作为报答
A 600% raise. Or...
600%加薪 或者
I can give you a zero percent raise
我不给你加薪
and make you my personal assistant,
但让你做我的私人助理
which is what I'm doing.
这是我的决定
I think you have hidden talents,
我觉得你有潜在的才能
which will make you surprisingly good the job.
能让你成为一个出色的私人助理
No, I have no talents.
我没有才能
You start Monday.
周一开始
Constantly getting Holt's approval is the worst.
时常得到Holt的认可才是最烂的
Yes. I can only imagine.
是啊 我只能靠想象了
Well, the curse is over. The slump is done.
诅咒烟消云散了 低谷结束了
Jake is back.
Jake又恢复元气了
Permission to take a selfie of the two of us, sir?
长官 请允许我们自♥拍♥一个
Permission denied.
拒绝
Too late.
太晚了
Ah, that was a good one.
拍的不错
So, the rabbit's foot worked, huh?
这么说 兔子脚还真管用啊
Ah, maybe.
可能吧
All I know is my mind was so numb from doing all
我只知道之前做了太多脑子死机了
that boring data entry that my brain kind of rebooted,
然后那无聊的数据登入又让我重启了
and I had an inspiration about one of my old cases.
给了我之前旧案的灵感
And I now see that that was your plan all along.
我现在明白这是你计划好的
And that you're capable of smiling.
而且你是会笑的
All talented detectives
所有能干的警探
have their ups and downs, Peralta.
都有高♥潮♥和低谷 Paralta
So you think I'm talented.
你觉得我很能干
You said it. No takebacks.
一言既出 驷马难追
You know why Boyle doesn't slump?
你知道为什么Boyle没有低谷么
Because his whole life is a slump?
因为他一辈子都是低谷么
Because he doesn't let adversity get him down.
因为他不向逆境低头
He keeps grinding.
他一直坚持着
If I'd given you those new cases,
如果我把新案子交给你
the second you hit a snag, you would have spiraled again.
一旦你遇到困难 你又会止步不前了
You need to stay out of your own head.
你要跳出思维定势
Okay. But, sir, I don't get it.
对 但是 长官 我不明白
If that was your plan, why bother with smitty
如果这是你的计划的话 为啥还提起Smitty
and the rabbit's foot?
还有那兔子脚
Well, there's a very good reason for that.
我有个很合理的原因
I was, uh, I believe the term is, uh...
我相信正确的用词是
Messing with you.
逗你玩
I see what's going on here.
我懂了
We're becoming homies.
我们是好兄弟了
Office Christmas card candidate, right here!
办公室最佳圣诞卡候选者在此
Me and Holt are homies!
我和Holt是好兄弟哦
Hey, sarge.
嗨 警长
I assembled the castle for you.
我帮你把城♥堡♥装好了
Here it is.
看啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
What happened to all the princess flourishes?
那公主装饰怎么都没了
Well, they were destroyed,
都被毁了
so I turned it into a princess police station.
我就弄成了个公主警局
You know, some jobs take brains,
有些工作需要脑子
some jobs take muscles,
有些工作需要力量
some job take tenty little fingers.
有些工作需要细腻的小手指
Did I ever tell you I had to wear woman's wedding ring?
我有没有跟你说过我得戴女人的结婚戒指呢
Thank you, Boyle, I really appreciated it.
太感谢你了 Boyle 感激不尽
You're a good dad. Don't put so much pressure on yourslef.
你是个好父亲 不要给自己太大压力
Oh, check this out, working siren.
看呐 警笛能叫哦
I will fix that, I will fix that.
我会搞好的 我会搞好的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表