剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Here.
拿着
I feel bad that you spent all that money on the movie tickets.
你花了那么多钱买♥♥电影票我感到过意不去
Why don't you just go to the movies with me?
你为什么不直接跟我去呢
Nope.
不行
Okay.
好吧
Well, this is awkward.
好吧 这真尴尬
It's not awkward.
这不尴尬
I like your company.
我喜欢有你作伴
You're sweet.
你是个好人
When did you come out?
你什么时候出的柜
About 25 years ago.
大概25年前
The NYPD was not ready for an openly gay Detective.
纽约警局还没准备好接纳一个出柜的警探
But then the old guard died out.
后来保守者都死光了
Suddenly, they couldn't wait to show off the fact
突然他们就迫不及待地要向世人告知
that they had a highly ranking gay officer.
他们有一个高级别的同性恋警官了
I made Captain.
我当上了警督
But they put me in a public affairs unit.
但他们把我安排在了公共事务部门
I was a good soldier. I helped recruitment.
我是个好士兵 我支持征兵工作
But all I ever really wanted was my own command.
但我一直想要的是自己的指挥部
And now I finally got it.
现在我终于得到了
And I'm not gonna screw it up.
我不会搞砸的
Captain, I'm sorry. I...
警督 对不起 我
I feel like a jackass.
我觉得我太混♥蛋♥了
But on the flip side, there's Ratko.
不过积极的一面是 Ratko出现了
Humility over. I'm amazing!
谦逊结束 我最牛逼
Fantastic. 3,000 identical blue doors.
好极了 3000扇一样的蓝色门
Looks like we all got door duty.
看来我们都有敲门的任务了
Ah, yeah. From before.
没错 就像之前
Good one. You look great.
说得不错 你真美
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Okay.
好吧
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Un-believable!
难以 置信
Ratko, great to see you.
Ratko 很高兴见到你
You can't stop me.
你阻止不了我的
I'm going.
我要走了
Actually, you're not going anywhere.
事实上 你哪儿都去不了
'Cause if you take a look to your left,
因为你向左看的话
you'll see Detective's Boyle and Diaz.
你会看到Boyle和Diaz警探
Right there is Detective Santiago.
右边呢有Santiago警探
And behind you is Captain Holt.
你身后是Holt警监
Point is... My team has you surrounded.
重点就是 你被包围了
Oh, my God, I just got the tie thing!
哦天哪 我想通了领带的事
Captain, I just figured it out.
警监 我刚刚想到了
Maybe now's not the best time, Detective.
也许现在不是说这个的最佳时机 警探
It's a uniform!
那是制♥服♥
We're a team, and the tie is a part
我们是一个团队 领带是
of that team's uniform, right?
团队制♥服♥的一部分 对吗
You ask Ratko what team?
你问Ratko什么队的吗
No, Ratko, shut up.
没有 Ratko 闭嘴
It's important to you
这对你很重要
because you were kept off the team for so long.
因为你脱离了队伍这么久
And now you're the coach,
现在你是老大了
and you want us to all wear that same uniform.
所以你希望我们都穿一样的制♥服♥
Boom! Nailed it!
哈 搞定
Yes, you did. Now just arrest Ratko.
是的 没错 现在先把Ratko抓起来
All right, Ratko, down. Drop the weapon.
好 Ratko 跪下 放下武器
Hands on your head. Here we go.
手放头上 就这样
Hey! He's running!
嘿 他跑了
Oh! Got him!
哦 搞定他了
Hands behind your back! Hands behind your back!
手背到后面 手背到后面
Stay down.
趴下
That's how we do it in the nine-nine, sir.
在99片区咱就是这么办事的 长官
Catch bad guys and look good doing it.
抓抓坏人 顺带耍耍酷
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Never took off the speedo. Big mistake.
一直没把泳裤脱掉 大错特错
It is inside me. Great work, team!
现在嵌进菊花了 干得不错 同志们
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表