剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We're finally getting along.
好不容易处得来点了
Talk to him. That's what friends do.
作为朋友 你应该去跟他谈谈啊
Nope, I'm gonna wait till I'm on my deathbed,
不 我要等到我临终的时候
get in the last word, and then die immediately.
写进遗言里 然后立刻死掉
That's your plan for dealing with this?
你就打算这么处理这事儿
That's my plan for dealing with everything.
什么事儿我都打算这么处理
I have 77 arguments I'm gonna win that way.
我打算这样拿下77场吵架
Seems like a bad plan.
这办法不太好吧
Now I have 78.
现在是78场了
Rex Buckingham at your service.
Rex Buckingham 为您效劳
That was majestic.
简直华丽
Custom kneepads to help me win coolest kill.
制♥服♥护膝助我赢得最酷击杀奖
What, don't tell me old Buckingham is the only chap here with a signature move.
别告诉我 老Buckingham是这里唯一有招牌动作的人
Uh, no. I'm working on a thing where when I'm out of ammo
不是的 我在练习一个打光子弹后的动作
I release my mag and dropkick it straight into someone's throat.
我把弹仓松落下开然后踢向对手咽喉
Oh! My buttholes!
哦 我的屁洞
Ooh...
喔
Okay, I know you have two bullet wounds in your butt,
行了 我知道你屁♥股♥上有两处枪伤
but you've gotta stop calling them your "Buttholes."
但你别管那叫屁洞了
You know how people hold their guns sideways to look cool?
你知道横着拿枪看着很酷吧
It got me thinking. What if you held your gun upside-down?
这让我想到 要是我把枪倒过来拿呢
You can use that.
你可以试试
That will never happen, my American friend.
绝对不会用的 我的美国朋友
Eight-two's done. Heads up.
82片区完成了 注意
Hey. How'd it go?
嘿 怎么样
It went well.
很顺利
We had a perfect run.
我们完成得很完美
And not to brag, but I think we just set an NYPD course record for time.
不是吹嘘 我觉得我们刚创下了纽约警局训练记录
Definitely a brag.
绝对是吹嘘
A course record? That is so cool.
训练记录 太酷了
Oh, thanks. I'm psyched.
哦 谢谢 我好兴奋
Hey, good luck in there.
嘿 祝你好运
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 好的
All right, huddle up. This is how it's going down.
好了 聚过来 我们要上了
What happened to your accent, Rex?
Rex 你口音哪去了
Forget that crap. We're taking this seriously.
别管那个了 我们认真点
All right, on three.
好 数到三
Let's break that course record and be the best precinct here.
一起打破记录 我们是最好的片区
Ready? One, two, three!
准备好了吗 1 2 3
Let's break that course record and...
一起打破记录 "最我好们的是片区"
Yeah, I agree, it was too many words. Let's do it!
好啦 口号♥是长了点 上吧
Okay, I've got the details for this simulation.
好 我来说下模拟训练的细节
A group of armed men entered an embassy
一伙武装分子进入了大使♥馆♥
and have taken hostages.
挟持了人♥质♥
Which embassy? Doesn't matter.
哪国大使♥馆♥ 这不重要
Fine. Canada, then.
好 那就是加拿大
So take out the perps, clear the civilians, rescue the hostages?
那么是要找出罪犯 疏散平民 救出人♥质♥吗
Affirmative.
是的
This is an active shooter situation.
这次是允许自主射击的
You're cleared for maximum engagement.
你们可以最大程度地使用火力
"Maximum engagement"?
"最大程度地使用火力"
What is this, Jurassic Park: The ride?
这算什么 侏罗纪公园之旅吗
Diaz and Boyle, perimeter security.
Diaz和Boyle 外♥围♥警戒
Me and Boyle?
我和Boyle吗
Yeah. Just the two of you.
是 就你们俩
Peralta and Santiago, you're the assault team.
Peralta和Santiago 你们是突击小组
I'll be in the command center.
我在指挥中心
Scully, I want you to do nothing.
Scully 你什么也不用做
Just stand next to me and say, "Yes, sarge."
只要站在我身边 说"是 长官"
Okay, sarge.
好吧 长官
Come on, man.
拜托 老兄
All right, focus up.
好了 注意听我说
We got 18 minutes, 41 seconds to break this record.
我们有18分钟41秒来破纪录
No screwing around.
别搞砸
Whoa, you're really not gonna do a character?
喔 你真的不要角色扮演吗
What about Rex "Bookinghame"?
Rex "Bookinghame"哪儿去了
Okay, never, ever do an accent again.
别再学那种口音了
And I am playing a character:
我是在角色扮演
A no-nonsense Detective whose only goal is to set this course record.
一个只想着创造训练记录的严肃警探
His name is Vic Kovac.
他的名字是Vic Kovac
He's an ex-navy seal
前海豹突击队员
who is double-crossed and left for dead.
被人出♥卖♥♥♥后留下来等死
I don't have time for his back-story. Sarge.
我没时间说他的背景故事 警长
Okay, guys, and go!
好吧 大伙 冲
Captain.
警监
Captain.
警监
Captain. Sorry.
警监 不好意思
I'm just about to enter sprinkle city.
我正要进入星星城呢
They break the game into these idiotic worlds
他们给游戏设置了这些白♥痴♥关卡
to give you some false sense of progress.
好让你有过关的错觉
So just stop playing.
那就别玩了
But I'm just about to enter sprinkle city.
但是我正要进入星星城呢
Gina, I've got a problem.
Gina 我遇到麻烦了
This game is starting to affect my work.
这游戏已经影响到我的工作了
Numbers three and four, switch places.
3号♥和4号♥ 换一下位置
Cupcake match.
小蛋糕 消除
I don't understand why I can't stop.
我不明白我咋就停不下来呢
I've never had a problem controlling myself.
我从来没有自我控制方面的问题
Do you know I love milk?
你知道我喜欢牛奶吗
Mm, no.
呃 不知道
Well, I do, but it hurts my stomach.
我是很喜欢 但是牛奶对我的胃不好
So I haven't had milk, a beverage I love, for 19 years.
所以我已经有19年没喝过我钟爱的牛奶了
19 milkless years I've gone,
整整19年没牛奶的日子
but for some reason I can't quit Kwazy Cupcakes?
但是不知什么原因 我无法戒掉轰狂蛋糕
I know what to do.
我知道该怎么办
Hitchcock.
Hitchcock
You ever play Kwazy Cupcakes?
你玩过轰狂蛋糕没
I love that game!
我爱死那游戏了
I just got up to sprinkle city.
我都打到星星城了
Oh, my gosh. Interesting.
天呐 真有趣
What level are you on, Captain Holt?
你打到哪关了 Holt警监
Sprinkle city.
星星城
We have so much in common.
咱俩的共同点太多了
Look at that, I'm cured.
看到没 我被治愈了
Turn around!
转身
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Nice.
好样的
Okay, only three perps left.
好了 只剩下三个罪犯了
We might actually do this.
我们也许能成功呢
I like Vic Kovac so much more than Jake Peralta.
比起Jake Peralta我更喜欢Vic Kovac
Oh, yeah, Kovac.
是啊 Kovac
Let's, uh, find the man who stabbed my sister
让我们抓到那个杀害我妹妹的凶手
and get revenge for ruining my life and everything.
要让他血债血偿
You were double-crossed and left for dead.
你不是被人出♥卖♥♥♥留着等死的么
I can't believe you remembered that.
不敢相信你还记得呢
I also can't believe I didn't go with the sister stabbing.
我也不敢相信我居然没用死妹妹这招
Emotionally, that is much richer.
情感上要丰富多了
Peralta, we got intel there's a hostage in room 409.
Peralta 我们有情报显示人♥质♥在409房♥间
Copy that.
知道了
I love how it always smells like fresh paint here.
我喜欢这里 闻起来总想刚刚粉刷完
Reminds me of how often I moved as a child.
使我想起了我那颠沛流离的童年
No talking. You'll give away our position.
闭嘴 你会暴露位置的
Look out!
小心
Come on!
不是吧
That was close.
刚刚真险
There's paint in your hair.
你头发上有油漆
Okay, here it goes.
好了 我就直说了
I'm pissed at you.
你让我很生气
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表