剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Gina, you're just trying to hurt me
Gina 你只是想通过伤害我
to distract yourself from your own internal pain.
来转移你自己内心的伤痛
Also, you should use less conditioner,
还有 你应该少用点护发素
because this is a flat mess.
因为这里简直一团糟
What's going on with Boyle?
Boyle这是怎么了
His pain meds are making him weird.
他的止痛药让他变得怪怪的
Oh, okay. Yes.
哦 是的 是
This happened to my dad
跟我爸症状一样
when he got his vasectomy unreversed.
他做解除输精管结扎手术的时候
You get all relaxed and you have no filter
你太放松了 失去控制
and you just start dropping truth bombs on everyone.
开始对所有人♥大♥放"真话炸♥弹♥"
Oh, that explains the elevator.
噢 这解释了电梯上的事
I'm worried you don't find me interesting.
我怕你觉得我无趣
I'm gonna pretend someone texted me.
现在我要假装有人给我发了条短♥信♥
Bloop.
滴滴
Gina, please keep an eye on Boyle today.
Gina 麻烦你今天好好看着Boyle
He's gonna say something to the wrong person
他口无遮拦肯定会激怒某个人
and get himself punched.
然后被揍一顿
Sure, I'd love to see Charles get punched.
没问题 我就想看Boyle被揍
Try again?
再说一遍
I will stop Charles from getting punched.
我会不让他被揍的
Correct.
这才对
Great.
真好
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I present Carl Laudson, who stole $3,000.
这位是Carl Laudson 他偷了三千块钱
Santiago takes the lead with one minute left.
最后一分钟 Santiago再次领先
Suck it, Peralta.
Peralta 吃屎去吧
Oh, no.
完了
That's right, "Oh, no."
说得对 "完了"
Oh, no. You don't seem worried.
完了 你不担心
Why aren't you worried?
你为什么不担心
Bring in the Johns.
把嫖♥客♥们(John们)都带过来
I ran a prostitution sting through vice
我带领缉捕队开展了诱捕嫖♥妓♥行动
and arrested 30 guys for soliciting.
抓了30个嫖♥客♥
That's not a felony.
这可不算重罪
It is when it's your second offense,
如果是二犯的话就是重罪了
which is the case for ten of these gentlemen.
这里头有十位呢
Fun fact, four of them are actually named John.
有趣的是 其中四位居然都叫John(嫖♥客♥)
Ironic.
真讽刺啊
Anyhoo, ten more for Peralta.
总之 Peralta又多了十分
Accept your fate.
认命吧
Never.
不可能
Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Jake wins, Amy loses.
Jake胜 Amy败
Look!
看
Amy Santiago, you have made me
Amy Santiago 你让我成为了
the happiest man on earth.
世界上最幸福的男人
I spent $1 on this ring.
我花了一整块钱买♥♥这个戒指
Will you go on the worst date ever with me?
你愿意和我共赴最差劲的约会吗
You have to say yes.
你必须说愿意
Yes.
我愿意
She said yes!
她说了她愿意
She said yes.
她说了她愿意
This is for you.
这个给你
Amy Santiago, date time.
Amy Santiago 到点了
Time to date.
快出来约会
Peralta, this outfit is ridiculous.
Peralta 这衣服太扯了
Chop chop.
快点儿
There's plenty of embarrassing to do
还有很多丢人的事要去做呢
and only a few hours to do it in.
只有区区几个小时来完成
Happy?
开心了吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
You look like every girl at every bat mitzvah
你简直和那些每一个我在受诫礼上
I ever had a crush on.
喜欢过的女孩一模一样
Let's see the bow.
让我看看蝴蝶结
Just like Jenny Gildenhorn.
就和Jenny Gildenhorn一样
Why do I wish you had braces?
为什么我希望你戴了牙箍
Should we get you braces?
要给你弄个牙箍不
No, that's too much.
算了 那太过了
Here I come.
我来咯
Nice shorts.
短裤不错
Thank you. Believe it or not,
谢谢 信不信由你
they were not very expensive.
这条裤子并不是很贵
Do I really have to wear this all night?
我真的整晚都得穿着这身吗
You know the rules.
你知道规矩
The date starts now and ends at midnight.
约会现在开始 午夜结束
I decide what you wear,
我来决定你穿什么
what you eat, and where we go.
吃什么 还有去哪里
Oh, and there is one more rule.
噢 还有一条规矩
No matter what happens,
不管发生了什么
you're not allowed to fall in love with me.
你都不能爱上我
Won't be a problem.
绝对没有问题
Detective Boyle, I just wanted to say congratulations.
Boyle警探 我想向你道声恭喜
Your medal was well-deserved.
这枚勋章你当之无愧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Your breath is terrible.
你的口气太臭了
Charles, can I speak with you?
Charles 我跟你说句话
Hey, where's Rosa?
Rosa在哪
I haven't seen her all night.
我一晚上都没看到她
Did you know my wife pays me alimony?
你知不知道我老婆要给我离婚赡养费
Okay, let's take a seat.
行了 坐下吧
I'm gonna keep an eye on you all night, little buddy.
我今晚得好好看着你了 小家伙
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Hey, baby. Happy you made it.
亲爱的 你来啦
Captain, I'd like you to meet my wife, Sharon.
警监 这是我的妻子Sharon
It's so wonderful to meet you.
真荣幸见到你
I've heard such great things about you.
我听说了很多你的事迹
And you.
你也是
Your husband is a real hero.
你的丈夫是位大英雄
If you ask me, he should've been up there
要我说的话 今天他也应该和Boyle警探
with Detective Boyle today.
一起站在颁奖台上
What for?
为什么
For saving my life.
因为他救了我一命
He means metaphorically.
他在打比方啦
You know, saving him from all that paperwork.
从那些文书工作里救了他
Paper cuts are a slow death, baby.
被纸划伤会带来漫长的死亡
No, I was referring to how he threw his body at an emotionally disturbed criminal
不 我是说一个情绪失控的罪犯想要杀我时
who was trying to kill me.
他把罪犯扑倒了
Nooo!
不
He did what?
他怎么了
Are you back in the field?
你回到外勤队伍了吗
Oh. I have caused a problem.
噢 我给你惹麻烦了
I think I am...
我觉得我
Getting a text message.
有条短♥信♥
Bloop.
滴滴
Ah. There it is.
来短♥信♥了
Why is this the first I'm hearing about this?
我怎么没听你说过这事
I thought I told you.
我以为我告诉你了
Remember when you were half asleep
还记不记得你看新闻时
watching the news and the babies were quiet,
快睡着了 孩子们也都安然入睡了
and I said, real low,
我说 很小声地说
"Hey, baby. I'm back in the field. You want something to eat?"
"宝贝 我回到外勤队伍了 你想吃点什么吗"
And you were like, "What?"
你说 "啥"
And I was like, "You want something to eat?"
我说 "你想吃点什么吗"
And you said, "Sure."
你说 "好啊"
And I got you an oatmeal cookie?
然后我就给你拿了块燕麦饼干
Remember?
还记得吗
You are a piece of work, Terrance.
你真行啊 Terrance
Oh, damn. She called me Terrance.
完了 她叫我Terrance
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表