剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yes! We did it!
我们做到了
Excuse me!
不好意思
This is a hospital.
这里是医院
Right. Sorry. People are dying.
抱歉 有人正在垂死挣扎呢
You know, everyone should just go home and enjoy their Christmas.
大家都应该回家 享受圣诞节
You don't need to stick around here for me.
你们不用为了我留在这
Shut up, no one's going anywhere.
闭嘴 没人会走的
What you did was amazing.
你的行为太伟大了
Yeah, Boyle, that was some superman stuff.
Boyle 那可是超人般的义举
Yeah, you did the nine-nine proud.
你是我们99片区的骄傲
No ifs, ands, or butts.
没有如果假设和屁♥股♥(音似但是)
Sorry, it's just right there. Literally.
对不起 槽点就在这 说真的
It's just right in front of me. His butt is right in my face.
就在我面前撅着 他的屁♥股♥
I have to tell you guys something.
我得跟你们说件事
Even though I got shot...
就算我中枪了
In the butt. Sorry.
打在屁♥股♥上 对不起
I'd rather be here, spending Christmas with all of you,
我宁愿在这里和大家共度圣诞节
than on some stupid singles cruise.
也不愿去参加那愚蠢的单人旅游
And I mean that, from the bottom of my...
我是认真的 从我的
Butt. Again, sorry.
屁♥股♥底 对不起
Shut up, Jake!
闭嘴 Jake
Boyle's a hero.
Boyle是个英雄
And so is his butt.
他的屁♥股♥也是
I got it! She smiled!
我拍到了 她笑了
Christmas card complete.
圣诞贺卡完成了
He got shot in the butt.
他屁♥股♥中枪
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表