剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Why'd you target us with your computer virus, Corey?
为什么盯上我们 Corey
I don't know, I was bored, and it was easy
我不知道 可能有点无聊
to break into your weak-ass system.
进入你们的弱鸡系统又很容易
It was like taking candy from a baby.
就像从婴儿那抢糖果一样
Why are you giving candy to a baby in the first place?
你一开始为什么要给婴儿糖果呢
Don't give candy to a baby! They can't brush their teeth!
不要给婴儿糖果 他牙都还不会刷
Yes, sergeant, it is unwise to give babies candy.
我们知道了 给婴儿糖果是不明智的
If it's so easy for this gentlemen
照这位先生的说法
to break into our system,
黑我们的系统很容易
we may need to hire a new I.T. Director.
那也许该换一个电脑专家了
Why don't you and Gina get together on that?
不如你和Gina一起负责这事吧
I doubt I'll need Gina's help.
我觉得我不用Gina帮忙
I'm sure she's busy anyway.
况且她也忙着呢
Use Gina. She's my assistant,
带上Gina 她是我的助理
and she has something to offer.
她会有用处的
Trust me.
相信我
Man, don't be hacking into my stuff.
别黑我的东西
Uh-oh, Jake, firemen.
不 Jake 消防员
What are you two doing here?
你们来干嘛
You're a Detective, you detect it out.
你是警探 你来推理看看啊
Good one, bro.
说得好 兄弟
I know, bro. Yeah, bro.
我知道 兄弟 是啊 兄弟
Wow, it's like watching meet the press.
跟看<与媒体面对面>似的
Boone reconsidered.
Boone重新考虑了一下
He wants you to take a look at the files.
他想让你看看这案子的档案
Well, that's unexpected, but...
有点意外 不过
All right, fine, I'll...
行吧 我...
It's not a file, bro.
这不是档案 兄弟
It's a doughnut, because you're cops.
这是个甜甜圈 因为你是警♥察♥
You sure?
你确定吗
All right, I don't care if it's not our jurisdiction,
行 我不管这在不在我们的管辖范围
we're solving this.
这案子我们破定了
Would you like me to, uh, file that for you, Jake?
你要我把这个文件拿去归档吗 Jake
Just ask for the doughnut, Scully?
直接说你要甜甜圈吧 Scully
Can I have the doughnut, please? Yes.
甜甜圈能给我吗 拜托 拿走
Thanks.
多谢
It's good to see you, Sal.
很高兴见到你 Sal
I'm so sorry about the fire.
火灾的事我很遗憾
I can't believe it's gone, Jakey, all of it.
真不敢相信都没了 Jakey 全没了
The pizza oven.
比萨烤炉
The first dollar bill I ever made.
我挣的第一张钞票
The 7-up fridge.
七喜的冰柜
Hey, it's gonna be all right. You'll rebuild.
会好的 你还能重建
The fire department's been asking a lot of questions.
消防局问了我很多问题
Oh, fire department questions. Let me guess.
消防局的问题啊 我猜猜
"Uh, what part of my face do I put food in?"
"脸上哪块可以塞吃的进去啊"
"How do you count to one?"
"怎么数到一啊"
"What's air?"
"空气是个啥"
They think I torched my own place.
他们认为是我自己纵的火
You know I wouldn't do something like that, right?
你知道我不会干这种事的
Yeah, of course. But can you think of anybody
当然了 但是你能想出
who might've done it?
有谁会干这种事吗
I could think of ten pizzerias
我能想出大把比萨店老板
that want me out of the game.
想把我挤出这个圈子
That jerk Mario comes to mind.
比如混♥蛋♥Mario
We share a delivery radius.
我们送餐区域重了
Mario is number ten overall in Brooklyn,
Mario在布鲁克林排名第十
and rising fast.
并且在急速上升
He might've wanted to move up the ladder.
他或许想更上一层楼
Of one foodie weirdo's personal pizza email blast?
在某个美食怪胎搞的个人排名里更上一层楼吗
Yeah.
对
Okay, we'll start with him,
好吧 我们先从他开始
then we'll move on to the rest of your competition,
然后再一间间排查你的竞争对手
see if anything suspicious turns up.
看看有没有线索
It'll be the perfect opportunity to update my rankings.
这还是我更新排行榜的绝佳机会
Can we stop at home for a pizza bib?
我们能先去我家拿我的比萨围嘴吗
No, Charles, we gotta go fast.
不行 Charles 我们要争分夺秒
Right, right, I'll just use my work bib.
好吧 那我就将就用我的办公围嘴好了
No, no bib.
不行 不准带围嘴
We're gonna solve this for you, Sal.
我们会帮你破了这个案子的 Sal
Sit tight.
安心坐着吧
The guy who did the safe in the second apartment, what was his name?
那个在第二间公♥寓♥翘保险柜的家伙叫什么来着
Cone.
Cone
"C" As in "Captain." "O" As in "Overlooked."
"警监"的"C" "被高估"的"O"
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
She said "C" As in "Captain," "O" As in "Over..."
她说"警监"的"C" "被高估"的...
Yeah, I know how to spell cone.
我知道那名字怎么拼
Okay.
好的
So, Ropesburg P.D.
罗普斯堡警局
You know someone there? Nope.
你在那有认识的人吗 没
So you were looking for a new job?
所以你在找新工作咯
Nope. Weird.
没 奇怪了
They just offered you Captain without considering anyone else?
他们就这样给你警监的职位 也没考虑其它人啊
Like Scully...
比如Scully
Because he's got so many years on the force.
他资历都这么老了
Hey, guys, I think I put my gun
我好像把我的枪
in one of these boxes, and I don't know which.
放在一个箱子里了 不知道是哪个
You have a problem with me that you want to talk about?
你想说说 你对我有什么意见吗
Me? No, I am just filing evidence, sir.
我 才没 我只是在做证物归档 长官
Found my gun. It was in my holster.
找到了 在我枪套里呢
My holster's on my butt.
枪套在我屁♥股♥后面
Good solve, Scully.
案子破得漂亮 Scully
Mario, this pie needs work.
Mario啊 这个披萨还要加油
Good consistency on the crust,
边的一致度已经很不错了
but the cheese-to-sauce ratio is a travesty.
但是奶酪和酱汁的比例太差了
Do you have to spit?
你一定要吐出来吗
In a word, yes.
简单地说 没错
Amateurs go tasting, they fill up,
业余者去试菜 总会吃饱
and they lose their palate by the third slice.
吃到第三片就再没法品鉴了
I take this very seriously.
我很严肃地在对待这件事
So, Mario...
Mario
Let me tell you what I think happened.
我来说说是怎么回事吧
Your credit card transactions are down by 1/3
过去六个月 你们店的信♥用♥卡♥支付额
in the last six months.
下降了三分之一
Meanwhile, over at Sal's, it was a bunch of smiling faces and happy stomachs.
与此同时 Sal那边满是开心的笑脸和满足的胃
One night, you snapped.
某天晚上 你灵光一闪
A little gasoline... fah! A little match.
一点汽油 再来点火柴
And poof! No more Sal's. How right am I?
再也没有Sal比萨店了 我说对了几成
The night of the fire, I was at my father's funeral.
失火那晚 我在我爸的葬礼上
Oh... My condolences.
节哀顺变
Gino...
Gino
This pizza is much better than last time.
这比萨比上次好多了
You've always ranked dead last in structural integrity and sauce.
你总是在完整性和酱汁上排在最后一位的
But way more importantly, I did a little research,
更重要的是 我做了点小调查
and it turns out you did six months in prison for a b&e.
发现你因为入室抢劫蹲了六个月牢房♥
I did. The night of the fire,
是啊 失火那个晚上
I was at the prison giving a motivational speech
我在监狱里做了个励志讲座
on how parolees can turn their lives around.
是关于假释犯如何重新开始生活的
Well, it's good to hear that the system works,
假释机制这么有用 我真是欣慰
and you are welcome.
不用客气
Have a good one.
祝你今天好心情哟
This is a dead end.
完全死路一条
We've gotta check out that crime scene.
我们得去看看案发现场
Can't. Firemen locked it down.
不行 消防员封锁了现场
Grab your spit bucket, Boyle.
带着你的吐桶 Boyle
Those hose monkeys can't stop us.
那些耍软管子的猴子拦不住我们
Ah, you must be Simon Walker.
你一定是Simon Walker了
Have a seat.
坐吧
It says here you were an I.T. Specialist
上面说你是个IT专家
with the board of ed for two years.
在教育局待了两年
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表