剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Cracked the case all by yourself.
完全由你侦破
We done here?
我们完事儿了吧
Yeah. Yeah, we're done here.
恩 我们完事儿了
Hey, keep up the bad work, champ.
干的真差 还请继续 小冠军
Here it comes.
又来了
Why does he keep touching my butt?
他干嘛老是碰我屁♥股♥
Stay foxy. Die lonely.
请保持媚劲儿 请孤独终老
Well, case closed. Good work, everyone.
结案了 大伙儿干得不错
Let's, uh, call it a night without any further discussion.
我想我们今晚就不必再进一步讨论了吧
No!
错
All of you broke into a crime scene
你们都闯进了案发现场
under the influence of alcohol,
在酒精的影响下
overstepped your jurisdiction, and disobeyed my direct orders.
逾越了你们的管辖范围 还违背了我的直接指示
Everyone involved tonight is gonna get written up.
参与此事的所有人都要记录在案
Okay, fine.
好吧
Here's everyone who was there.
所有人都在这儿了
Jake Peralta, J. Peralta,
Jake Peralta J. Peralta
Dr. Jacob Peralta,
Jacob Peralta博士
who has a PhD in slow-jam studies
慢摇博士学位
from funktown state university,
放克州立大学
also involved was the right honorable J... Okay, enough.
参与的还有尊敬的J 够了
My point is it was a Peralta special, sir.
我想说的是 这是Peralta独家 长官
No one else was there.
没别人参与了
Well, Detective, I'm happy to see
警探 我很高兴看到
you're learning how to be part of a team.
你在学习如何成为团队的一员
Everybody go home. Sleep it off.
都回家去吧 好好睡一觉
Sir? Thank you.
长官 谢谢你
Ultimately, it was our raw sexual chemistry
最后 是我们狂野的性化学反应
that helped him overcome his crippling fear.
帮他战胜了强烈的恐惧
You should just stay in the office all day every day
你就每天都整天坐在办公室里
and be my bestie.
做我闺蜜吧
You could join my dance troupe, floorgasm.
你可以加入我的舞蹈团 在地板上挥洒我们的体液
We're looking for a man of precisely your...
我们正在寻找完全和你
It's gonna be a long road,
道路会很漫长
but I'm ready to get myself back in the game.
但我准备好回到前线了
I know you will.
我知道你会的
I mean, eventually...
我是说 最后一定会
Not tonight.
不是今晚
I need to go hug my baby girls.
我得回去抱抱我的宝贝女儿
Excuse me.
不好意思
Jake, I have to say, the way you handled things
Jake 我得说 你昨天处理
with the vulture yesterday was very mature.
秃鹰那事儿的时候表现的很成熟
Well, sometimes in life,
在生活中 有时候
you just have to take the high road.
你不得不站在道德制高点
Oop! Time's up!
时间到了
Can't wait to see it. Ah, here we go.
等不及要看了 来吧
That's good suction. Oh!
吸附力真强 嗷
Ooh!
噢
Check it out!
看看
Perfect, right? Yeah!
简直完美 没错
"Dear vulture,
"亲爱的秃鹰
"Enjoy my big white ass.
"请享用我的大白屁♥股♥
Jake."
Jake"
Here you are.
好了
Always take the high road, Charles.
永远要站在道德制高点 Charles
Always take the high road.
永远站在道德制高点
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表