剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
There's no one funnier than Ray Holt.
没有人能比Ray Holt更有趣
Amen. There isn't?
赞成 没有吗
We met for a drink that night,
当晚我们就见面喝了一杯
And we've been together ever since.
从那时起我们就没分开过
Yeah.
是啊
So, Kevin, I hear you're a professor at columbia?
Kevin 我听说你是哥伦比亚大学的教授
That's right, yes. I head the classics department.
没错 我是西洋古典(经典)学系的主任
Ah, interesting, classics.
啊 有意思 经典学
Zeppelin, Hendrix, Die Hard.
齐柏林飞船乐队 吉米亨德里克斯 虎胆龙威
Total classics head over here.
简直是经典巨头大聚会
I'm joking, obviously. I know what the classics are.
我显然是在开玩笑 我知道什么是西洋古典学
The Odyssey and...The one you said when we got here,
<奥德赛> 还有 我们刚来的时候你说的
The wolf one.
那个什么伙夫
Kevin, why don't we go mingle
Kevin 我们先去跟其他人聊聊
And let the detectives settle in?
让警探们自己转转
Boyle, what happened to your shirt?
Boyle 你的衬衫怎么了
I spilled a wonderful winter salsa.
我弄洒了一盘美味的冬日酱汁
Here, wear my shirt. I was gonna take it off anyway.
来 穿我的衬衫 我本来就像脱掉
Hitchcock, no!
Hitchcock 别
Boyle, take my sweater.
Boyle 穿我的毛衣吧
Fits really well. We have similar physiques.
真合身 我们体型差不多诶
We've been here all of four minutes,
我们到这才短短四分钟
And you guys have already forgotten everything I said!
你们已经把我说的都忘光了
Party huddle, stat!
派对碰头会 立刻
Okay, gang, we need a new strategy.
好了 伙计们 我们要想个新策略
Totally. What is going on out there?
完全同意 这到底是怎么回事啊
We can't tell cop stories, Kevin doesn't find me charming,
我们不能讲警♥察♥故事 Kevin不觉得我有意思
And a native english speaker referred to Captain Holt
还有一个英语母语的人说Holt警监
As "Hilarious." I am flummoxed!
"非常搞笑" 我彻底凌乱了
That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
我特意为派对学了这个词 竟然用在了自己身上
Well, I'm doing fine. Really?
其实 我感觉还不错 真的吗
"Raymond, those slacks are a knockout."
"Raymond 这条便装长裤真迷人"
do you think he heard that?
你觉得他听见了吗
Only 'cause you yelled it.
你说得那么大声
Shut up.
闭嘴
From now on, we play to our strengths.
从现在开始 我们发挥各自优势
Charles, you know everything about food.
Charles 你了解有关食物的一切
That's all you talk about.
你就只谈论食物
I mean I don't think any one Will ever know everything about food.
我想说 没有人能了解有关食物的一切
It's an evolving discipline.
这是一个不断发展的领域
That's great stuff.
真不错
It's so boring. Don't waste it.
这么无聊的话可别浪费了
Amy, you studied art history.
Amy 你学过艺术史
That's interesting.
那很有趣
Scully, opera.
Scully 戏剧
Hitchcock, nothing. Talk about nothing.
Hitchcock 什么都不要说
Rosa, stick with Gina.
Rosa 紧跟Gina
Make sure she doesn't say anything insane or steal anything.
确保她不说什么疯话 或是偷东西
Too late.
太晚了
Don't worry, it's just, like, hats and scarves and stuff.
别担心 只是些帽子围巾之类的
She will put those back. I will handle the chitchat.
她会还回去的 聊天我来搞定
Well, that just leaves you, Peralta.
好 那就只剩你了 Peralta
What's your cultural specialty?
你有什么文化特长
Easy, Kevin mentioned The New Yorker,
小菜一碟 Kevin提到了<纽约客>
And I've totally read that.
我绝对看过
Keep a low profile, chuckle at anecdotes.
保持低调 听到趣闻轶事时笑一笑
Try not to start any conversations.
尽量不要牵话头
Got it.
明白
Wait a minute, you're Hitchcocking me?
慢着 你是把我当Hitchcock了
Well, not surprising. We're practically twins.
不奇怪 我们简直就是双胞胎
"Be appropriate," On three. Quietly.
"要得体" 数到三 小声点
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Be appropriate.
要得体
Now, break it up. We look weird.
散开点 这样很怪
Right.
好的
Don't move as a group. You're not gazelles.
不要成群结队 你们又不是羚羊
No, no, I said, "Millimeters."
不 不 我说的是"毫米"
Oh, Ray, I'm gonna choke from laughter.
噢 Ray 我要笑岔气了
You're too funny!
你太搞笑了
Yes, great humor words, Raymond.
没错 幽默大♥师♥啊 Raymond
You know, it reminds me of a very interesting article
知道吗 这让我想起一篇有趣的文章
I read about human trafficking in The New Yorker.
关于人口贩卖♥♥的 在<纽约客>上看到的
No, it doesn't.
不 没这种事
The one written by David Remnick.
David Remnick写的那篇
I loved that piece, from four weeks ago.
我很喜欢 四周前的
Or was it three weeks? No, four.
不是三周前吗 不 是四周
Anyways, I was riveted.
不管怎样 那文章让我心醉
I'm a huge New Yorker guy.
我超爱<纽约客>
I could talk about that article for hours.
关于那篇文章我能说上几个小时
Great. That's unnecessary.
太棒了 不必了吧
Let's do that right now.
我们现在就说吧
Let's do.
来吧
Ah, there they are. Kevin, let's greet our guests.
啊 他们来了 Kevin 我们去迎接客人吧
Oh. Mm-hmm. Duty calls.
哦 使命在召唤
To be continued.
待会接着聊
Totes! Can't wait!
没问题 等不及了
I can wait.
我等得及
All I remember about that article is the title.
我只记得那篇文章的标题
I was hopped up on nitrous.
我被笑气灌嗨着呢
Well, we gotta find that magazine.
我们得找到那本杂♥志♥
It's gotta be in here somewhere, right?
总能在这里找到的 对吗
This place is like a candy store for nerds.
这里就像书呆子版的糖果屋
Stop eating crab wrong!
螃蟹不是这么吃的
Ah, pepper relish on your arancini.
啊 意式饭团配辣味开胃菜
Very playful. Cut through the richness,
很调皮嘛 摒弃浮华
Add a little levity. I love that.
来一点率性 我喜欢
You really know your food.
你很懂美食嘛
Well, you could say it's the only thing i'm allowed to talk about.
没错 事实上这是唯一一件我被允许谈论的事
I'm Charles. I work with Captain Holt.
我是Charles 我是Holt警监的同事
I'm vivian ludley. I work with Kevin.
我是Vivian Ludley 我是Kevin的同事
No. The vivian ludley?
不会吧 那个著名的Vivian Ludley
Author of stone fruits and stone-stones:
<硬水果和硬石头>的作者
Food of the paleolithic era? I'm a huge fan!
还有<旧石器时代美食> 我可喜欢了
It's got the best recipes for making salads out of moss.
里面有用苔藓做沙拉的最佳食谱
The trick is, you have to lean into the dirt taste.
秘诀就是 你得利用泥土的芳香
Chickpeas, tahini, smoked paprika...
鹰嘴豆 芝麻酱 烟熏辣椒
They make their own hummus.
他们自己做鹰嘴豆泥
Santiago?
Santiago
Sergeant!
警长
I'm learning so much.
我获益匪浅啊
We both have blue hand towels, we have the same microwave,
我们都有蓝色手巾 用的是一样的微波炉
And once I buy coasters made out of geodes,
然后等我买♥♥了紫晶杯托
We'll both have those.
我们就都有了
Yeah.
不错
No, hey! My notes!
不 喂 我的笔记
This is a birthday party, not a recon mission.
这是个生日派对 不是侦察任务
You can get this back at the end of the night.
派对结束后再还给你
All right.
来吧
Let's go interact with these dummies.
跟这些笨蛋互动互动
Wait here.
先等着
What do you teach?
你教什么
Comparative historiography
比较历史学
Of the French and American revolutions.
对比法国革命与美国革命
Nope. How 'bout you?
不行 你呢
Molecular biology.
分子生物学
Worse. What do you study?
更糟 你学什么
Abnormal psychology.
变♥态♥心理学
So, like, weirdos and freaks.
那就是怪咖和奇葩
You should meet my friend.
你应该见见我的朋友
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表