剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Captain, get in here.
警监 过来一起
There, there.
好了好了
There, there. There.
不哭不哭
I'm coming in.
我也来了
Oh, Boyle.
噢 Boyle
What's going on?
到底怎样
Did you drive me out here to kill me?
你是想把我带出来杀了我吗
I thought about it,
我想过
but then I put that thought on hold.
不过这个计划暂时待定
I wanted to show you Ropesburg.
我带你去看看罗普斯堡
This is Ropesburg?
这就是罗普斯堡
You wanted this offer so badly,
你那么想要这个职位
I thought I'd give you a chance at the job.
我想不如给你一个机会
Miss Diaz! Are you here to reconsider?
Diaz女士 你重新考虑了吗
We've bought the deputies bullets, like you suggested.
我们照你的建议 给副局长买♥♥了子弹
Hi, sergeant.
嗨 警长
No, I'm still not interested.
不 我还是不感兴趣
At all.
完全不
But this is Detective Santiago.
这是Santiago警探
She's one of our top detectives,
她是咱那最好的警探之一
and she really wants the job.
而且非常非常想要这个工作
I... Yes.
我 是的
Can I ask what happened to the last Captain?
能告诉我上一个警监怎么了吗
He quit to start a carpet cleaning business,
他辞职去做地毯清洁生意了
because that was better than being Captain here
因为那也比在这当警监好
because this is the most boring place on earth.
因为这是世界上最无聊的地方
She doesn't mean that.
她开玩笑的
It's okay. It's true.
没关系 这是事实
Gotta be known for something.
咱就以这闻名
So of all the candidates that you interviewed today,
在今天你们面试的所有候选人里
who do you think I should hire?
你觉得该雇哪个
Well, the interviews got a little off-track.
面试有点失控
But I'd go with Simon Walker.
不过我推荐Simon Walker
Computer science degree,
计算机科学学位
worked for the board of ed for ten years. That guy? No way.
在教育局干了十年 那家伙不行
He yelled at me when I asked him
我连续问了他三遍
the same question about Jay-Z three times in a row.
最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌♥时他冲我吼了
Why does that matter?
这有什么关系
Because whoever takes this I.T. Job
因为不管谁干这份工作
is gonna have to deal with Hitchcock
每天都要被Hitchcock
asking how to log in to his email
问怎么登入邮箱
every single day forever.
直到永远
How do you think Professor short fuse is gonna handle that?
你觉着暴脾气教授怎么受得了
Fine, what about this guy?
行 这个呢
Mm, no. He was scared of everything.
不行 他太容易受到惊吓
Do you remember Rosa's reaction last time the printer jammed?
你们还记得上次打印机卡纸时Rosa的反应吗
I'll pay for that.
我会赔的
Fine, what was with the flossing?
行 那牙线那位又有什么毛病
Mm, a precinct is a pretty gross place, ter-bear.
辖区是个很恶心的地方 Terry熊熊
There's blood, wounds, Scully's feet.
有血啊 伤口啊 Scully的脚啊
You need a strong stomach,
你要有个坚强的胃
and that lady did not have one.
那个女士没有
Plus, we already have the perfect candidate already:
再说 我们已经有最完美的人选了
Savant.
Savant
That punk who hacked us?
那个黑了我们的混混
Precisely.
正是
Captain, turn your greatest weakness
警监 把你最大的弱点转化为
into your greatest strength,
你最强的力量
like Paris Hilton re her sex tape.
就像Paris Hilton翻拍她的性♥爱♥录像
Get to the point.
快说重点
Savant tore our walls down,
Savant拆了我们的墙
but he can build them back up,
但是他能重建它们
taller and thicker than ever.
比以前更高 更厚
But how can we be sure he won't turn on us?
但是我们怎么能确定他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
His mom ratted him out,
他妈妈告发他了
so I bet he'd love a steady paycheck
我确信他很想要一份稳定的工资
to get out of that snitch's house.
逃离那个告密者的家
If I had a mic right now,
如果我手里有个麦
I'd drop it.
现在就是我扔麦的时候了
There we have it.
那就这么定了吧
And here's the file you wanted.
这就是你想要的档案
Well, it's hard to believe I'm gonna say this,
有点难以相信我要说这话了
because I've spent most of my adult life hating you
因为我花了大半生在恨你
and everything you stand for, but...
和你所坚持的所有事 但是
Thanks.
多谢了
I'm not gonna lie, my therapist is gonna be very proud of me.
说实话 我的心理医生会为我感到自豪的
That's weird.
奇怪了
Any reason you can think of one of your guys would've forced this cabinet open
你的人有理由在灭火的时候
while they were putting the fire out?
撬开这个柜子吗
No, no. I can't.
没有吧
Looks like it was jimmied open with a crowbar.
看样子这被铁撬翘开了啊
Oh, my God. I know who did it.
天呐 我知道是谁干的了
Come on, I'll explain it on the way down.
快走 我边走边解释
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I can't believe I'm offering this to a cop,
真不敢相信我要跟个警♥察♥说这话
but...
但是
Do you want to take the pole down?
你想从滑杆下去吗
Oh, my God, yes.
我的天 好啊
Let justice be served.
为正义而战
Did you get it? Uhhuh. My turn?
拍到了吗 嗯 轮我了
Nope. No time.
不 没时间了
We know you burned down Sal's, gino.
我们知道是你烧了Sal披萨店 Gino
You hated him because his pizza was better than yours.
你恨他因为他的披萨比你的好
That's not true.
这不是真的
Gino's pizza's always been the tastiest.
Gino的披萨一直都是最好吃的
Wrong. According to Boyle's email blast,
错 根据Boyle的排行
it was downright lousy before.
它之前一直都超差
That's what made it so suspicious
所以他突然喜欢上了
when he suddenly loved it.
一切才显得这么可疑
Much better than last time.
比上次好多了
The crust was charred,
边烤焦了
the cheese was stringy and flavorless,
奶酪太稠还没味道
but the sauce.
但是这酱汁
Oh, Marone, the sauce.
老天(意大利语) 这个酱汁啊
Continue.
继续说
And that was your mistake.
这就是你的失误了
You didn't just burn Sal's down,
你不仅是烧了Sal的披萨店
you also stole his secret sauce recipe.
还偷了他的秘制酱汁配方
Here's a picture of the cabinet in which said recipe was held.
这是张放配方的柜子的照片
Busted open with a crowbar.
被铁撬翘开了
Look familiar?
看着眼熟吗
Also, your so-called motivational speech down at the prison
还有你所谓的监狱励志讲座
ended at 5:00 P.M.,
下午五点就结束了
leaving you plenty of time to get back to Sal's
你有大把时间可以去Sal披萨店
and burn it to the ground.
然后将之付诸一炬
So I guess there's only one thing left to say.
我猜现在只有一句话好说了
Gino Bianucci, you're under arrest...
Gino Bianucci 你被逮捕
Excuse me. No. Do you mind?
抱歉 你介意吗
This is my collar... I think I can handle this.
这是我的犯人 我可以应付
If I'm not wrong.
如果我没记错的话
Yeah, but I actually did all the work.
对 不过活都是我♥干♥的
See, I knew you would... You know what? Fine.
看 我就知道你会这样 你知道吗 算了
Go ahead, I don't care.
你来吧 我不在乎
Gino Bianucci, you're under arrest for arson. Yes!
Gino Bianucci 你因纵火而被逮捕
Said it first. Real mature.
我先说了 真成熟
Very mature.
真成熟
Off we go.
走吧
So what'd you think of Ropesburg?
你觉得罗普斯堡怎么样
It's, uh... quaint.
很 古雅
It's whack, and you know it.
烂透了 你明明知道
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表