剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's very intuitive.
直觉好
Let's have another sandwich.
还是再吃一个三明治好了
A safe house- watching safe house
看<安全屋>的安全屋
is a safe safe house house.
是个安安全全的屋屋
I've already seen the film.
我已经看过这部电影了
I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢
Wow, I would not have guessed that.
哇 这我还真没猜到
You see, those are the kind of things that you learn
当我们被铐在一起的时候
when you're handcuffed together.
就会了解这些事儿了对吧
And that is the true meaning of Christmas.
这就是圣诞节的真谛
Who knows we're here?
谁知道我们在这里
Get behind me.
到我身后去
No, no! Going over!
不不 过去
Standard protocol suggests that you put me in another room before you open the door.
标准程序要求你开门前 把我安置在其他房♥间
But since you've cuffed us together...
但是因为你把我俩都铐上了
I order you to be quiet.
我命令你保持安静
Come on.
过来
Freeze, sicko!
不许动 坏人
Jake, it's me, Charles from work.
Jake 是我 Charles 你同事
Okay, let's switch gears, do a little word association.
好吧 我们换个话题 做下词汇联想
What do you think of when I say the word "Bottle"?
当我说"瓶子" 你会想到什么
Liquor store, holdup, gun, die.
酒肆 抢劫 枪击 死亡
How about "Grass"?
那"草"呢
Marijuana, drugs.
大♥麻♥ 毒品
Gun, die.
枪击 死亡
Cat.
猫
Kitten.
猫咪
Cute.
可爱
Calm. False sense of security.
平静 不安
Gun, die.
枪击 死亡
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
You gonna stamp my form?
你要给我的表格盖章吗
No. I just didn't want the ink to dry out.
不是 我只是不想油墨干了
Boyle, what are you doing here?
Boyle 你在这儿干嘛
I thought you had to catch a flight.
我以为你要赶飞机
I do. My flight is in six hours.
是啊 我的航♥班♥只有六小时了
But the Captain texted me to come,
但是警监叫我过来
so I'm here. What?
我就来了 啥
You texted Boyle when you told me you were texting your husband?
你给Boyle发短♥信♥却告诉我是给你老公发
As the person who's completely in charge here,
作为一个在这掌大权的人
I am very disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
I'm changing your codename to "Bad boy."
我要把你的代号♥改成 坏小子
Oh, I can't imagine what it's like to be disappointed at someone under your command.
我想象不出对一个听命于你的家伙失望是怎样情形
Okay, I see what you're doing. Tushy.
我知道你要干嘛 说得屁亮
It's touche.
是说得漂亮
Well, I'm in charge, and I say it's tushy. Boyle?
这里我说算 我就说是屁亮 Boyle
I've heard it both ways.
两种说法我都听过
Please don't involve me in this.
拜托别让我搀和进去
I'm just here to uncuff the Captain
我只是来给警监解铐
and take him to his old precinct.
然后带他去老片区
What?
啥
Old precinct? Wait a minute.
老片区 等等
You weren't going home at all.
你根本不是要回家
You were going to investigate the threat
你是想调查恐吓的事
because it's not a hoax, it's real!
因为那不是恶作剧 是真事儿
Wrong, it's not real. You're lying!
错 不是真的 你撒谎
You have a tell.
你有个微表情
When you lie, the corner of your mouth moves, and it just moved.
只要你撒谎 嘴角就会动 刚刚就动了
Wrong, it's not real.
不是 不是真的
You're lying!
你撒谎
Fine.
好吧
I believe the threat is real,
我相信恐吓是真实的
though I'm not sure who's behind it.
虽然我不太确信幕后是谁
But this is my problem,
但这是我的问题
and I'm gonna solve it on my own.
我会自己解决
Boyle, uncuff me. Don't do it, Charles.
Boyle 帮我解手铐 不许这样做 Charles
I'll take you on that trip to the botanical gardens we've always talked about.
我会带你来趟植物园之旅 我们说了好久了
Uncuff me, and that's a direct order.
给我解铐 这是命令
Don't do it, best friend. Botanical gardens.
不许这样做 好朋友 植物园诶
Ah! This is just like Christmas at my parents' house.
就像我爸妈家过的圣诞节
Why do they have separate dining rooms?
为什么他们有两间餐厅呢
I...
我
No!
不
That was not one of the options!
这可不是选项之一啊
I couldn't choose, I love you both so much.
我无法决断 我太爱你们两个了
Who wants to watch
谁想看<安全屋>
So, including letters, e-mails, and texts from a blocked phone,
包括信件 电邮 隐蔽手♥机♥发出的短♥信♥
we have received ten threats.
我们已经收到了十次恐吓
How many people have you put away that might want you dead?
你到底抓了多少 想让你死的人啊
I've arrested over 600 people.
逮了超过600人吧
Brag.
吹牛
Boyle, will you please read the transcripts of the threats he's received?
Boyle 你能帮忙读下他收到的恐吓吗
Yup. "Die, die, die." "Die, Holt, die."
好 "去死 去死 去死 去死 Holt 去死"
Okay, a little obvious.
好吧 真直白
"You will drown in your own blood."
你将溺死在自己的鲜血之中
Better. Although I would've gone with the whole,
好多了 不过我还是更喜欢
"I'm gonna staple my face onto your face" Thing.
"我会把我的脸贴在你的脸上"这种
Human skin mask. Classic.
人皮面具 经典
The next one is "I'm gonna send you off the deep end."
下一条是 我会送你下深渊
"Drowning" And "Deep end."
溺死 深渊
Almost sounds like he's talking about a swimming pool.
听起来像是在说游泳池
It's Haimes.
是Haimes
Aha! Who's Haimes?
啊哈 谁是Haimes
Colin Haimes, the freestyle killer.
Colin Haimes 自♥由♥泳杀人犯
He took out an entire 4x100 meter relay swim team in 1982.
1982年他灭掉了整只4x100接力游泳队
Marco.
Marco
Now you say "Polo," Punk.
你要说 Polo 傻瓜
The freestyle killer.
自♥由♥泳杀人犯
Man! How come all the killers you've caught had such cool names?
天啊 为什么你抓的杀人犯都有炫酷的名字啊
The best name I ever brought in was "Narrow shoes" Sam,
我遇到最炫的名字就是窄鞋子Sam
because... his shoes were narrow and his name was Sam.
因为 他的鞋子很窄 名字叫Sam
I get it. Yeah, you get it.
我懂了 可不是
Well, Captain, it looks like you needed our help after all.
警监 看来你还是需要我们的帮助
Together, we figured out it was Haimes,
我们一起推断出是Haimes
and together, we're gonna take him down.
我们也会一起将他绳之以法
Because together, we can do anything.
因为你我一起 必将所向披靡
Here we go!
来吧 人浪
I'm finding Haimes alone.
是我自个儿发现的Haimes
Coming back at you, Jake!
人浪回涌 Jake
Oh, my God, Rosa!
天啊 Rosa
I accidentally opened your mail,
我不小心开封了你的信件
but look what it says.
但是看上面说啥
"Dear miss Diaz, you just won..."
"亲爱的Diaz小姐 您已赢得"
Rosa, guess what. I accidentally opened your mail,
Rosa 我不小心开封了你的信件
and here's what it says. "Dear miss Diaz, you just won..."
上面说 "亲爱的Diaz小姐 您已赢得"
No, I'm reading the letter, and you're taking the picture.
不对 是我读信你拍照
What? Ha!
啥 哈
You were trying to get me to smile for your dumb picture,
你们为了那蠢照片想逗我笑
but you messed up.
但你们搞砸了
Ah! She smiled. She's smiling!
啊 她笑了 她笑了
And no one has a camera.
但是没人拍下来
Got it, Amy.
搞定 Amy
Got a picture of you frowning.
一张你皱眉的照片
That's what you wanted, right?
这是你想要的 对吧
Peralta, for the last time
Peralta 最后申明
we don't have to go back to the precinct.
我们没必要回到那个片区
I don't need everyone's help.
我不需要任何人帮忙
Look, Captain, you're stubborn.
听着 警监 你太固执了
And that's an adorable quality.
真是可爱的品质啊
You wanna know what's not an adorable quality?
那你知道什么是不可爱的品质吗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表