剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's our secret bathroom.
这是我们的秘密厕所
It's so beautiful.
这儿好美啊
There used to be a transit police squad down here.
从前这是一个交通警队
This was a Captain's bathroom. I found it a while back.
这里是警监的厕所 我很早发现的
She told me about it a year ago
她大概一年前告诉我的
when I got stomach flu from that sewer rave.
就是我在那场下水道的狂欢中得了肠胃炎的时候
Fun night though.
不过还是个有趣的夜晚
We put a lotta effort into making this place nice.
我们花了很大力气把这地方弄好
Look.
看
Weird crystals.
奇怪的水晶
Also, lavender-scented candles,
还有薰衣草香蜡烛
a zebra-skin rug, and the toilet paper is, mm, triple-ply.
斑马皮的小地毯 连厕纸都是三层的
Wow.
哇
It turns anyone's bottom into a VIP.
简直是屁♥股♥的至尊享受
More importantly...
更重要的是
It has great cell service.
这里的信♥号♥♥也很好
We thought you could use this place to call Vivian when you need to.
我们想 你需要的时候可以在这里给Vivian打电♥话♥
But you have to promise not to tell anyone about this.
但你必须保证不会告诉任何人有关这里的事
I pinky promise.
我拉钩保证
Not good enough.
不够可信
Blood pact! Ahh!
缔结血的契约吧 嗷
All right, Frank, let's recap, shall we?
好了 Frank 我们来回忆一下 好吗
You slipped and fell onto a shiv.
你脚滑了摔在一把刀上
Then you got up and fell backwards onto another shiv.
起来之后又倒在背后的另一把刀上
And finally one last shiv
然后终于最后一把刀
fell from the ceiling and into your body.
从天花板上掉下来刺进你身体
I'm gonna go out on a limb here.
我来冒险推测一下
I think you got shivved.
你这是刀伤啊
What do you guys want?
你们想要什么
We wanna make a deal.
我们想和你做笔交易
You know anything about the murder of Nate Dexter?
你知道任何关于Nate Dexter的谋杀案的信息吗
Maybe.
可能吧
What do I get if I do?
我知道的话会有什么好处
How about a transfer to another cell block?
换牢房♥怎么样
One with fewer shivs.
换个少点刀具的牢房♥
Okay.
好吧
I can't be sure,
我不确定
but I think Dexter owed money to a guy named Sam Bunsen.
但我觉得Dexter欠了Sam Bunsen的钱
And... that's a new lead!
看 新线索
First lead in eight years.
八年来第一条线索
You were right.
你是对的
**Ohhh, beatdown boulevard*
*噢 杀戮大道
*It's the toughest street in town. * No, no.
*最可怕的街道* 别这样
**And if you step to a gangsta crew, You're bound to get beat down*
*如果你要混黑道 先让我来捅几刀
Santiago. How are your teeth feeling?
Santiago 你牙齿怎么样了
Oh.
噢
Dental emergency?
牙科急诊
Yes, it just sorta happened.
对啊 就是这事
It still hurts, but I can make it till tomorrow.
还很疼 但我能忍♥到明天
Well, if you're in this much pain, I don't think you should wait.
如果你真的痛成这样 最好不要再忍♥了
My brother-in-law is one of the top oral surgeons in the quint-state area.
我小叔子在五州地区是个很厉害的牙医
That's two better than the tri-state area.
那真是比三州地区的好多了啊
He's agreed to see you tonight at 6:00
他同意让你今晚六点过去给你看看
as a personal favor to me and Kevin.
当是给我和Kevin一个人情
Wow! Tonight!
哇 今晚啊
Thank you.
谢谢
But that's not gonna work...
但是不行啊
Because of the anesthesia
要是打了麻♥醉♥药♥
and driving myself home.
我就不能开车回家了
I'll just go tomorrow. Teddy can take me.
还是明天去吧 Teddy能载我
Nonsense.
这不是理由
I'll drive you to and from the dentist's office myself.
我亲自接送你
That's great, just great.
太好了 不能再好
He's a good dude.
真是好人啊
He's a good, good dude.
绝顶好上司啊
Hey, sarge.
嗨 警长
No sign of Sam Bunsen in the federal database.
联邦数据库里没有Sam Bunsen的记录
You got anything? Bad news.
你查到什么吗 坏消息
I only found his wife and she hasn't heard from him in eight years.
我只找到他老婆 而且她已经八年没他消息了
That doesn't sound good. Yeah.
这听起来不乐观 对
That's why I started by saying "Bad news."
所以我就说是坏消息嘛
Terry believes in having a clear topic sentence.
本人说话向来主题明确
I bet Mrs. Bunsen is lying. She knows where her husband is.
我猜Bunsen夫人在说谎 她知道她老公在哪
I pushed pretty hard.
我已经给她挺多压力了
She said she's willing to take a lie detector test.
她说她愿意做测谎测试
Well, then let's bust out the polygraph.
好 那我们就用测谎器
Lie detector truth or dare!
测谎器版真心话大冒险啊
No. Boyle, last time we did that,
不 Boyle 上次我们那么做
you ended up telling everyone you had a crush on the teapot from Beauty and the Beast.
最后你告诉大家 你曾经爱上过美女与野兽里面的茶壶
It's the way they drew her.
她被画得很可爱啊
All right, pretty boy, where is it?
好了 小靓仔 在哪
Where's what?
什么在哪
The secret bathroom.
秘密洗手间
Secret what? Bathroom where?
秘密什么 哪儿的洗手间
Okay, Captain, I'll be right there!
好了 警监 马上到
Don't lie to us.
别说谎
We've been watching you.
我们一直盯着你
11:18 A.M., Rosa told you to follow her, and you guys left together.
11点18分 Rosa叫你跟着她 然后你们一起离开了
You returned at 11:31 smelling of lavender.
11点31分 你们带着薰衣草香回来
And you've been drinking chamomile tea all day long
你喝了整天的甘菊茶
and haven't been to the men's room once.
但一次都没进过男厕
Since when are you two so into being good detectives?
你们什么时候变成神探了
Since it came to secret bathrooms.
就在听到秘密厕所的时候
Tell us where it is!
告诉我们在哪
Now!
说
Okay! Please state your name one more time.
好了 请再说一遍你的名字
Are we really doing this again?
真的还要再来一次吗
It's, like, the fifth time.
都第五次了
That's a lie! It's only the fourth time!
说谎 才第四次而已
No?
不是吗
Okay, my bad. Continue.
我的错 你继续
I'm Sophia Bunsen, I haven't talked to my husband in eight years.
我是Sophia Bunsen 我八年没跟我老公联♥系♥了
This is Nate Dexter. He was friends with my husband.
这是Nate Dexter 他是我老公的朋友
I didn't know he was dead.
我不知道他死了
You think my husband killed him,
你们说是我老公杀了他
but I guarantee that's impossible.
但我保证不是
Okay. Good.
行 好了
But not good enough! Let's do it again.
但不够好 再来一次
Jake, what's going on with you?
Jake 你在干嘛
She passed the test like five times.
她五次测试都通过了
Or maybe... She's in cahoots.
可能她和这个家伙
With him! Hmm?
串通好了
Are you two cahooting?
你们有串通吗
Are you cahooting?
你们有串通吗
Jake! It's over, man.
Jake 够了 兄弟
We had a lead, now it's dead.
我们有了线索 现在线索断了
It happens! No.
这很正常 不
If it's not her, and it's not him...
如果不是她 也不是他的话
Which I'm still not convinced of, by the way,
虽然我还是不敢相信
then it's gotta be the machine.
那只能是机器了
Strap me in, sergeant.
帮我弄线 长官
I'm taking this thing for a test drive of truth.
我要帮它做个真♥相♥检验
Thanks for taking us, Marty.
谢谢你 Marty
Please, Ray, we're family.
不用 Ray 一家人嘛
Neither of us can understand you at all.
我们都听不懂你在说什么
The visual examination doesn't show much inflammation,
肉眼检验不出很严重的炎症
but these x-rays should be more telling.
照X光应该会比较清楚
Let's see what's beneath the surface.
来看看表面之下藏了些什么
Oh, stop!
停
Santiago.
Santiago
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表