剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and got beaten up by a girls' volleyball team.
结果被排球女运动员暴揍
It was actually quite violent.
相当暴♥力♥啊
Man...
神啊
Girls are so scary.
女人太可怕了
I don't want you out in the field again, Peralta.
我不想你再上前线了 Peralta
I'm pulling you from casework.
你还是不要办案了
You can digitize old files with Scully.
你和Scully去把旧案存入电脑吧
You're benching me?
让我坐冷板凳吗
No, no, no, look... I've got a plan.
不行 不行 我都计划好了
Give all my open cases to Hitchcock,
让Hitchcock办我没破的案子
who's suddenly on a roll,
他最近走狗屎运
and assign me 20 fresh ones.
分给我了20个新案子
Eventually, my luck will turn.
我的运气肯定会回来的
No, I don't think that's what's best for you or the squad.
不行 我觉得这样对你对警队都不是很好
Not until this blows over.
除非这诅咒消失掉
And how long will that be?
要多久呢
Could be a week,
没准一周
could be a month.
没准一个月
Could be a year. Could be a decade.
没准一年 没准十年
Sorry, we're just saying bigger and bigger numbers.
不好意思 我们只是一直在往大里说
I don't know how to connect with these kids.
我真不知道怎么样和这些孩子交流
They're mean and shallow and respect nothing.
他们又刻薄又肤浅还不懂尊重
I mean, what kind of person would they even listen to?
他们会听什么样的人的话呢
Hitchcock, stop bringing your food
Hitchcock 不要再把你的食物
in little Tupperware containers.
放在特百惠保鲜盒里了
It hurts my fingers when I'm trying to open it.
我打开的时候弄得手指痛
Sorry!
不好意思啊
Hey, Gina. That's a super cute...
你好啊 Gina 瞧这超可爱的
What do you want?
想怎样
Sweater. Okay.
毛衣 好吧
Rosa and I think it would be great
Rosa和我都觉得你要是和那群孩子
if you talked to the kids.
聊聊挺不错的
Mm, I thought only cops could help.
我以为只有警♥察♥才能帮忙啊
In this case, not being a cop
这种情况下 不是警♥察♥
might actually be better. Mm, that's true.
可能会更好 说得对
In all cases, cops are the worst.
所有情况下 警♥察♥都是最烂的
"Enter the numbers from this report
"请把报告的编号♥"
"Into the corresponding boxes on the screen.
"填到页面上相应的框里"
Then fill out these fields."
"然后填写这些文档"
And I'm in a coma.
然后我就昏迷了
Hey, Hitchcock.
嗨 Hitchcock
Help me out, man. I'm so bored.
帮帮我 我快无聊死了
Let me jump back on that murder with you.
让我回来和你一起破那个凶杀案吧
No. I got it.
不用 我可以的
Come on, man, let me just...
拜托 就让我
No, don't touch it! You're contagious.
不要 不要碰文件 会传染的
Everything could fall apart!
事情就大条了
Geraldo, leave Hitchcock alone!
Geraldo 不要骚扰Hitchcock
Come here.
过来
I got in touch with smitty.
我联♥系♥上Smitty了
He says that you should rub this rabbit's foot
他说让你用你的左手食指和小指
with your left forefinger and your pinky,
摩擦兔子的脚
like this, for good luck.
这样就转运了
Okay? Now you try it.
明白么 你试试
Okay.
好吧
Yep.
是
It's definitely helping.
真有效啊
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
The curse is lifting off of me.
诅咒正在消散
Ah, hand cramp!
手抽筋了
Rub, rub, rub.
接着摩 继续擦
You okay?
你还好吧
The fairy princess castle has defeated me.
这仙女公主城♥堡♥打败我了
I'm a grown man
我是成年男人
with man hands and a man brain.
有着强壮的双手健硕的大脑
I should be able to put together
我应该可以在四小时内
a dollhouse in less than four hours.
组装好一个娃娃屋的
Why does it have to be so hard?
为啥要这么难
Look... this screw has three pointy sides.
看看 这个螺丝钉有三个尖头
And nowhere to screw it in!
都没地方用螺丝刀
And there's wheels.
还有轮子
What kind of castle has wheels?
啥样的城♥堡♥会有轮子啊
117a. Yes.
117a 有
117b. Yes.
117b 有
118a.
118a
Wait a minute.
等一下
Hey, just heading to the can.
我去厕所
Take the rabbit's foot.
带着兔子脚
Roger that.
遵命
Hey. What's going on? Hey.
什么情况 嗨
Well, I'm not allowed to leave my desk,
我不能离开我的座位
so we have to meet in here.
所以我们只能在这见面
So what you're saying is that this
所以你是说
is kind of a... No, for the last time, Charles,
这是 不是 最后一次声明 Charles
we don't need a clubhouse.
我们不需要俱乐部
Clubhouse!
俱乐部
Clubhouse.
俱乐部
You know what I'm thinking...
你知道我在想什么么
No clubhouse.
不要俱乐部
I need you to make these calls for me.
我要你帮我打几个电♥话♥
Don't let Holt see you.
不要让Holt发现你
But if my hunch is right, the slump is over.
要是我预感是对的 我的低谷结束了
Come through for me, Boyle.
帮我度过难关 Boyle
You know I will. All right.
没问题的 好
I'm just saying, put a couple leather chairs in here...
我是说 在这布置几把皮椅
Go!
快去
Children, your problem is not that you're troubled
孩子们 你们的问题不是你们爱闯祸
or at-risk or bad dressers.
不是边缘人 也不是不会穿衣打扮
Is that a trucker hat? Still?
你还带卡车司机帽么
Come on. Your problem...
拜托 你们的问题
Is that you don't have passion for anything.
是你们对任何事都毫无激♥情♥
My life turned around when I found my passion.
发现我的激♥情♥所在之后 我的人生就转变了
And today,
现在
well, I hope to inspire you with it.
我希望这能激励你们
**You are beautiful*
*无论他们说什么
**No matter what they say*
*你都如此美丽
**Words can't bring you down*
*流言蜚语不能击败你
**No, no, no*
*不会的
**You are beautiful*
*各个角度
**In every single way*
*你都无懈可击
What are we thinking?
大家有什么感想
Yes, in the denim.
好 牛仔女说
I think I speak for everyone when I say
我觉得大家都认为
your weird dancing was just weird.
你的怪舞 很诡异
Fine. Cops make $52,000 a year.
好 警♥察♥每年挣5万2
You never have to stop at a red light.
见红灯不用停车
And you get to carry a gun. Who wants in?
还可以时刻带枪 谁想报名
Yes. Oh, my God.
不错 天啊
You got eight kids to sign up.
你说服了8个孩子要报名啊
How did you know that would work?
你咋知道这招管用
That's what made me sign up when I was a kid.
我小时候就是这样被骗来的
You did this program? Mmhmm. Yeah.
你也参加这个计划了 对啊
It does not work.
不起任何作用
They're here.
他们来了
Fantastic.
真棒
Too dramatic?
太戏剧化么
No. Hi.
不会 你们好
Why are we in the bathroom?
为什么我们要在厕所见
I thought you might ask that,
我就知道你会这样问
and I will answer in due time.
我稍后解答
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表